The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Joe Biden Denied Wafer (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116963)

WilliamJenningsBryan 10-30-2019 09:28 AM

Joe Biden Denied Wafer

Every once in awhile there is a glimmer of hope for the cathylicks. So the pope decides that Mary worshiping is out and substitutes some pagan Amazonian "Pacha mama" statues. The good news is that some renegades stole them and ceremoniously dumped them into the Tiber River - and due to modern technology captured it all on viral video.

Forgetting that Jesus is coming back, the pope is also occupying his time saving the planet from CO2. I'm waiting for Elon Musk to make a Tesla pope-mobile - you know, one of those cars that substitute's spontaneous combustion for an internal combustion engine.

At one time the cathylick church was like McDonalds - those golden arches signaled that no matter where you were you would get consistency, catechism, absolution, rosary beads, sodomy, and wafers - all quality controlled by corporate headquarters in the Vatican. These days, with the church on the verge of schism, you're not sure what you're going to get.

This is exactly what quid pro Joe Biden found out while he was on the road. He ran into an "old school" priest, Fr. Robert Morey, who decided to enforce the law - no baby killing, and no wafer for you. Bravo!

Quote:

Biden denied Communion at Mass during campaign stop in South Carolina
Oct 29, 2019 - by Deirdre Mays, Catholic News Service

Florence, S.C. — Former Vice President Joe Biden attended the 9 a.m. Mass at St. Anthony Church Oct. 27 and when he presented himself to receive the Eucharist was refused by the pastor.

"Sadly, this past Sunday, I had to refuse holy Communion to former Vice President Joe Biden," Fr. Robert Morey wrote in a statement responding to queries from the Florence Morning News. "Holy Communion signifies we are one with God, each other and the church. Our actions should reflect that. Any public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of church teaching."

At the heart of that teaching is Canon 915 of the Code of Canon Law which states that holy Communion should not be given to two groups of persons: those who are excommunicated or interdicted, and those "who obstinately persist in manifest grave sin."

The issue of Catholic politicians supporting abortion has been addressed at every level of the Catholic Church. In 2004, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, then prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, wrote a memo on "Worthiness to Receive Holy Communion: General Principles."

In it he stated: "Regarding the grave sin of abortion or euthanasia, when a person's formal cooperation becomes manifest (understood, in the case of a Catholic politician, as his consistently campaigning and voting for permissive abortion and euthanasia laws), his pastor should meet with him, instructing him about the church's teaching, informing him that he is not to present himself for holy Communion until he brings to an end the objective situation of sin, and warning him that he will otherwise be denied the Eucharist."

"This decision, properly speaking, is not a sanction or a penalty. Nor is the minister of holy Communion passing judgment on the person's subjective guilt, but rather is reacting to the person's public unworthiness to receive holy Communion due to an objective situation of sin," Ratzinger wrote.

In his statement, Morey offered his prayers for Biden.

"As a priest, it is my responsibility to minister to those souls entrusted to my care, and I must do so even in the most difficult situations," he stated.

Biden, campaigning for his 2020 bid for president, was in South Carolina Oct. 26-27 attending a town hall meeting in Florence and a justice forum in Columbia. He identifies himself as Catholic and attends Mass at St. Joseph on the Brandywine in Greenville, Delaware.

His stance on abortion has changed over his career. He initially opposed the use of taxpayer money to fund abortions. In June, however, he reversed his position on the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits the use of Medicaid funding for abortion. In an Oct. 5 tweet, he wrote: "Roe v. Wade is the law of the land, and we must fight any and all attempts to overturn it. As president, I will codify Roe into law and ensure this choice remains between a woman and her doctor."

Fr. Jay Scott Newman, pastor of St. Mary Church in Greenville, expressed support for Morey in an email to The Catholic Miscellany, newspaper of the Diocese of Charleston.

"As a canon lawyer, my own conviction is that Catholic politicians who support abortion do fall under the exclusion described by Canon 915 and that Fr. Morey arguably has the law on his side," he said. "Moreover, the law does not restrict to the diocesan bishop the decision to exclude from Communion someone who fits either category of Canon 915, so Fr. Morey did not exceed his authority."

. . . .

https://www.ncronline.org/news/polit...south-carolina

Johny Joe Hold 10-30-2019 02:34 PM

Re: Joe Biden Denied Wafer

I hope that sinner, Biden, does not learn he can buy that Catholic communion stuff on line cheap. It would be just like Catholics to cheat. They probably put peanut butter on those things and have them with coffee.

https://www.concordiasupply.com/sca/...25&resizew=225

https://www.concordiasupply.com/sca-...-cup-150px.jpg

I Man Rastafari 10-30-2019 02:40 PM

Greetings!

I am very saddened by this denial of crackers for Former Senator and Vice President Joe Biden who is a fine man even though he is an old white man. I feel that Vice President Biden needs support so I have asked one of the white girls who is a suite mate here at Georgetown University to purchase some graham crackers which are my own favorite so that I can send them to Vice President Joe Biden at his campaign headquarters. I believe this is another of the usual attempts by white people to keep the Black man down by causing damage to our allies. Everyone should go out and purchase some kind of crackers today and send them to Vice President Joe Biden to show support.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Isabella White 10-30-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1259402)
Everyone should go out and purchase some kind of crackers today and send them to Vice President Joe Biden to show support.

In the back of my cupboard in the pantry, I've found a box of croutons that are past the sell-by date. One wonders if that will suffice?

Sincerely, Isabella W.

I Man Rastafari 10-30-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1259405)
In the back of my cupboard in the pantry, I've found a box of croutons that are past the sell-by date. One wonders if that will suffice?

Sincerely, Isabella W.

Yes Sistren I do think you should send your croutons. It is not for the food value or even to promise a vote that you should send the croutons. I myself have endorsed former Representative Beto O'Rourke for the nomination to defeat President Donald Trump because he is as close to being a Black man as a rich white man can be but I feel badly for former Vice President Joe Biden who is an old white man and I believe a deluge of every kind of cracker would make him uplifted by the show of support.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Isabella White 10-30-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1259406)
Yes Sistren I do think you should send your croutons. I believe a deluge of every kind of cracker would make him uplifted by the show of support.

Mr. Rastafari: Kindly get it through your head that by my sending that box of croutons to Mr. Biden, it is in no way meant as a showing of support -- not for a Demonrat who supports the murder of innocent babies in the womb, and who is proud of that homersexualistic "marriage" going into effect. And I could go on about such issues, but I'll leave it at that.

Frankly, I'm just glad to be rid of the darned stale things!

Sincerely, Isabella W.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-30-2019 06:13 PM

I never understood why the Catholics chose wafers to represent the body of Christ. Surely steak would be more appropriate. If the Landover Department of Religious Freedom ever adopts cannibalism as form of worship, I would hope they use name-brand steaks. Goes well with red wine.

Isabella White 10-30-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1259415)
I never understood why the Catholics chose wafers to represent the body of Christ. Surely steak would be more appropriate. If the Landover Department of Religious Freedom ever adopts cannibalism as form of worship, I would hope they use name-brand steaks. Goes well with red wine.

Oh, my, and wouldn't that be so much tastier than those stale wafers that they serve in the Cathyolick churches? And it's not like those Cathyolicks cannot afford anything more substantial or delicious, especially considering all of the money that they rake in from their obedient fools parishioners every year.

As for cannibalism, well, that's really what it is in the Cathyolick church, isn't it, dear Brother Dr. Toole? I mean, this nonsense that they believe in, about the wafer and wine actually being the real Body and :blood: of the dear :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy:. It just goes to show how effective those Cathyolicks are with their brain-washing, just as we know from when they curtsy to statues, and praise Mary constantly. I'll include a bit below from an article I've found where the Cathyolicks attempt to explain this "transubstantiation" thing that they force upon their people.

A blessed day to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Quote:

This whole mystery is preserved in the Most Holy Eucharist and the Sacrifice of the Mass. We too take unleavened bread and wine, two sources of nourishment. By the will of the Father, the work of the Holy Spirit, and priesthood of Jesus entrusted to His ordained priests, and through the words of consecration, that bread and wine is transformed into the Body and Blood of Jesus. Yes, the bread and wine do not change in characteristics they still look the same, taste and smell the same, and hold the same shape. However, the reality, "the what it is," the substance does change. We do not receive bread and wine; we receive the Body and Blood of Christ. We call this "change of substance" transubstantiation, a term used at the Fourth Lateran Council (1215) and asserted again by our Holy Father in Ecclesia de Eucharistia (#15). Therefore, each time we celebrate Mass, we are plunged into the whole everpresent, everlasting mystery of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter, and share intimately in life of our Lord through Holy Eucharist.

https://www.catholiceducation.org/en...antiation.html

Basilissa 10-31-2019 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1259415)

This is very good point, Brother Toole. While I do hope our pastors never stray towards cannibalism, steak or pork chops would be a much more truthful representation of Jesus' body than these tasteless wafers. Just imagine, prepared with a good dry spice rub (salt, pepper, cumin, garlic, and some hot pepper to taste) and grilled al gusto, it would be so yummy! :drool: I believe the main reason why the Catholics don't do it, is economics: that thing which they call "bread" is way cheaper than meat, and they prefer to stockpile money in their coffers rather than spend it feeding their followers. :thumbdown:

Just look at these two images: which one of them does resemble pieces of a dead human body more closely?

:hmmm:

Johny Joe Hold 10-31-2019 03:07 AM

Atheist P Z Myers thought the wafers were meat. He wanted to stab thousands of them with his scout knife. We know atheists are not the brightest porch lights on the block.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/2008/...secration.html

Basilissa 10-31-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1259439)
Atheist P Z Myers thought the wafers were meat. He wanted to stab thousands of them with his scout knife. We know atheists are not the brightest porch lights on the block.

Yes, the atheists are so dumb! Doesn't this particular idiot know that when Jesus died He was dead only for a day and a half? Even if Jesus were in the wafers - why does this atheist think he could kill Jesus more permanently?!? :facepalm:

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-08-2019 11:06 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Ukraine
Quote:

Abortion in Ukraine is legal on request during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy. Between 12 and 28 weeks, abortion is available on a variety of grounds, including medical, social and personal grounds, and for any reason with the approval of a commission of physicians.[1]

Prior to 1991, abortion in Ukraine was governed by the abortion laws of the Soviet Union. The laws have not changed since then. Abortion rates have fallen from 109 abortions per 1000 women aged 15–44 in 1986 to 80.9 in 1991, 67.2 in 1996[1] and 27.5 in 2004.[2] As of 2010, the abortion rate was 21.2 abortions per 1000 women aged 15–44.[3] In 2014 the abortion rate in Ukraine decreased to 14.89 per 1000 women aged 15–44.[4] Abortion rates in Ukraine and Belarus have converged in recent years, creating a large gap with post-Soviet Russia.[5][nb 1]

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has spoken in favor of expansion of abortion rights.
And here we have some of the filthy, murderous business that Biden and Son Inc. could have been involved in Ukraine - And the Demoncrats want to impeach Trump, whose love and compassion for the unborn child is legendary... Shame on them!

Johny Joe Hold 11-09-2019 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1260036)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Ukraine
And here we have some of the filthy, murderous business that Biden and Son Inc. could have been involved in Ukraine - And the Demoncrats want to impeach Trump, whose love and compassion for the unborn child is legendary... Shame on them!

Absolutely, Pastor. My thinking is that after putting the Bidens in jail, President Trump planned to withhold more aid in exchange for outlawing abortion. He would have played the abortion card first but winning the next election was imperative if he was to continue his relentless fight for the unborn.

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-10-2019 07:31 PM

This says it all

MitzaLizalor 02-04-2020 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1259405)

Sincerely, Isabella W.

Sounds like a South African "milk culture" scam! At least the "growers" got a return (unlike contributors to the Vatican treasury) and like all Ponzi schemes the returns continue until new "investors" dry up. Or the sceme is closed down as happened in the case of Kubus. Remember that name.

Quote:

Kits Sold to Growers https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1985-06-09-fi-10042-story.html

Growers receive between $6 and $10 per batch of dried culture. Activator Supply Co. sells the activator kits to growers who sell the completed culture back to Culture Farms. Activator Supply recently moved from Las Vegas to Pahrump, a new community 60 miles west of Las Vegas, after being denied a business license by Las Vegas authorities … In the last two years, South Africans invested about $180 million in a similar soured milk culture developed by a South African farmer before the government stepped in last November and closed down the operation. The U.S. culture promoters have denied any connection between their business and the South Africa operation.
. . .SUMMARY:
  • Company #1 requires Product A
    • Product A is a culture grown from Product B

• Company #2 sells Product B
    • Product B is added to milk and allowed to germinate
    • The resulting substance is dried out and sold to Company #1
      • This is Product A

• Company #1 only has one customer
    • The customer is Company #2

http://www.23hq.com/23666/49414841_e...1_standard.jpghttp://www.23hq.com/23666/49414841_e...1_standard.jpg

:Jumpy: A completely new scheme, definitely unrelated to the other one. It's called Kibus.

Apparently the new scheme is legal because it involves a real product. Kaolin. The previous (and completely unrelated) scheme raised millions through a "milk culture" project. Thousands of South Africans fell for it, furiously buying the mixture of cheese and milk culture from Company #2, growing it in glasses, drying it into a powder for re-sale to Company #1 and recruiting others to do the same.

At the time Company A claimed that it needed vast quantities of the dried powder to develop a skin cream product. However, there never was such a product and investigators found that the milk culture was simply a cover for a pyramid scheme. Tons of dried milk-culture were found rotting in a shed. The flow of Products A & B would constitute a classic pyramid scheme but the flow of money would be more like a Ponzi scheme. Both schemes finally collapsed.

Enter Company #3 (definitely not related to other companies having similar names which is entirely coincidental) with an actual product.
Quote:

Rotten milk entrepeneur has fresh idea https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/rotten-milk-entrepeneur-123121

The man behind Kubus, the notorious rotten milk pyramid scheme that took South Africa by storm in the early 1980s, has launched a new money-making venture. This time it's not rotten milk, but kaolin, a type of clay. He calls it Kibus. And the new scheme also involves people recruiting others in pyramid style … his new scheme is "totally above board" and will create hundreds of jobs for unemployed poor people.
Quote:

I want to be remembered for something other than rotten milk. I have learnt a lot from my mistakes. With this project I hope to empower thousands of people. I have discussed it with legal experts and auditors and I am confident that it is completely legal.

It's obvious to anyone who reads their material (of which there is a vast amount) that no actual product has ever been available from the Vatican. Even if there were an intangible product, which is what they claim, the means of obtaining it are so bizarre and vary to such a huge extent from one century to the next (this is where the reading comes in) that they lose all credibility as a likely vendor of said invisibles. You'd be better off keeping the croutons. Who knows? They may sprout into something beneficial. But even if they don't, they're more use than the lugubrious personnel of papism.

I Man Rastafari 02-04-2020 02:38 PM

Greetings!

I have noticed that these Catholic prayer wafers look very much like my favorite cookie which is the Nilla Vanilla Wafer. They are very tasty but I do not know if the Catholic wafers are tasty or not. I also do not overstand why former Vice President Joe Biden was denied a cookie for himself. If the Catholic Church would put their wafers in decorative boxes like the Nilla Wafers are available in Joe Biden could buy some and then he would not be denied. If they are tasty I could get one of the white girls here at my school which is Georgetown University to buy some as well and the Catholic Church could make some money. They are said to be very rich but rich people always want more money. In this manner everyone could be content.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Johny Joe Hold 02-05-2020 11:57 PM

I man--Those wafers the Catholics eat make Jesus really mad. He does not like it that Catholic priests think their little ritual of lifting the wine up high turns the wine into Jesus' flesh. My advice is don't let Jesus see you pretending either the wafers or the vanilla cookies are his flesh.