The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Droopy wieners won't do (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115170)

DolliMoans 09-08-2018 06:01 AM

Droopy wieners won't do

Hello fellow ladies of Jesus,

I come with a sudden soggy situation that needs remedying with some savvy improvisation. I made a last minute run to provide fresh wieners for Lloyd's quarterback win fest for his minor football league, and it seems I grabbed a freeze burnt bundle at the bottom of my fridge at the last second.

Anyway, Mr. Johnston the coach, currently manning the BBQ is p-i-s-s-e-d. I knew any job involving meat was too big a load for a woman like me to handle. :( I need sharp thinking now - me alone can't do it all, but the brain power of multiple ladies just might produce some ingenuity that comes quickly to one man.

Please gals, I can't let our sons eat rancid meat, lest they falter on offense for the next season, and bring shame to our county and God.

1 Corinthians 8:1313 Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

https://s15.postimg.cc/o80nttycb/356...a05fc105_o.jpg

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-08-2018 06:31 AM

Re: Droopy wieners won't do

Ladies this is your forum, I know, but WHAT are you FRETTING about NOW? It's a DAMN barbecue and you better serve some DAMN hotdog. NOBODY wants to hear your DAMN complaining. That's some good Christian hotdog right there. GET on with it and feed the troops. GODAMN making me crazy.

DolliMoans 09-08-2018 05:00 PM

Nobody came to help, Dr. Toole. :( Mr. Johnston was forced to fill our growing boys with chill-burnt wieners that drooped when heated up. Can we truly call those wieners American, and still feel proud?
I should stop asking questions now and move onto the pie. :P

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-11-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DolliMoans (Post 1237987)
Nobody came to help, Dr. Toole. :( Mr. Johnston was forced to fill our growing boys with chill-burnt wieners that drooped when heated up. Can we truly call those wieners American, and still feel proud?
I should stop asking questions now and move onto the pie. :P

Dolii your background is such a hard luck story. Do you ever consider what others might think when hearing all this pain and suffering? Why can't you just SUCK IT UP like the 40% of Americans who die like heros of preventable diseases forgoing healthcare and eating dog food because it would cost the tax-payer too much. God bless those who die for our tax cut. Now about your complaints?

DolliMoans 09-11-2018 03:19 PM

I can't see our Godly Trump making huge wiener cuts. :fear2: Someone must be behind this.

Basilissa 09-11-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1238152)
Dolii your background is such a hard luck story. Do you ever consider what others might think when hearing all this pain and suffering? Why can't you just SUCK IT UP like the 40% of Americans who die like heros of preventable diseases forgoing healthcare and eating dog food because it would cost the tax-payer too much. God bless those who die for our tax cut. Now about your complaints?

Great points, Dr. Toole. May I add, that we would never want to concentrate on preventive medicine like some commie countries do, because that would mean massive losses for the pharmaceutical companies. Nor on slashing prices of medicines and medical treatment, which would cause a disastrous blow to medical tourism!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-13-2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1238171)
Great points, Dr. Toole. May I add, that we would never want to concentrate on preventive medicine like some commie countries do, because that would mean massive losses for the pharmaceutical companies. Nor on slashing prices of medicines and medical treatment, which would cause a disastrous blow to medical tourism!

So true, Sister. The market decides, except when Jesus decides you can't have an abortion. Too many American's have DIED for our freedom to deny one another healthcare. It's not right. If you choose to die young from a preventable disease, then you own that choice. Don't blame us! I speak as a medical expert (technically not a doctor but very smart - genius level on IQ websites).

Basilissa 09-13-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1238245)
I speak as a medical expert (technically not a doctor but very smart - genius level on IQ websites).

Dr. Toole, you are too modest! As long as you can show me a print-at-home certificate stating you completed an online course in homeopathy, you are a True Doctor™ to me! :wub: