The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Beware of Homosexual Sports! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4175)

Glendora Christianson 08-10-2007 02:30 AM

Beware of Homosexual Sports!

Ice Skating, Swimming (of course!), Wrestling, Tennis, and especially European "Football" AKA Soccer! Did I miss any???

Mrs. Mary Whitford 08-10-2007 05:09 AM

Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports!

Luge and bobsled!

Bert from Belgium 08-10-2007 07:37 AM

what the * has sports to do with being homosexual?
This forum is PACKED with sexual conotation to evrything.

I mean what have you got agians soccer? Is it because it's the world's popular sport and the states sucks at it?
Apart from ice skating and maybe ballet or something there are NO "gay" sports

Brother Guy Bayard 08-10-2007 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bert from Belgium (Post 87973)
This forum is PACKED with GODS WORD. You seem to seek AND FIND perversion in the purest places.

I mean what have you got agians soccer? Is it because it's the world's popular sport and the states sucks at it?

I have to agree with you here Bert. Coming from Belgium, possibly the GAYEST of EURO FAG COUNTRIES (except for Ass-Lichtenstein ) EVERY SPORT IN THE KNOWN WORLD WOULD SEEM MACHO TO YOU INCLUDING MENS FIGURE SKATING.

Anyway - isn't the National sport of Belgium Paedophilia?

Brother Temperance 08-10-2007 11:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You forgot to mention the national sport of Finland, curling. I believe it was Brother Deaner who first awakened us to the menace of this horrific "sport":

May God have mercy on us all.

eightofninekev 08-10-2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bert from Belgium (Post 87973)

indeed english football is something i enjoy

Pastor Ezekiel 08-10-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eightofninekev (Post 87996)
indeed english football is something i enjoy

Which makes you a homer.

Also that nonsense called "crickets" is faggy. All that is is pre-stolen American Baseball. :glare:

Bobby-Joe 08-10-2007 01:55 PM

Rugby; there is nothing more homerish that a bunch of grown men jumping on each other. Praise Jesus we have proper football over here.

Daisy Mae Johnson 08-10-2007 02:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Don't forget Cornholing!

It could be the most faggoty and dangerous of all sports! Why, even our GODLY Leader has some strong words about it.

JUST SAY NO TO CORNHOLING!

L:heart:ve, Sister Thumper

Pastor Ezekiel 08-10-2007 02:11 PM

I suppose it goes without saying that any sport played in Godless France should be avoided and rebuked.

Men riding bicycles through the mountains wearing skin tight shorts and such?

And what is that "la crosse" nonsense? Very faggoty and enjoyed in Cannuckistan too.

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 08-10-2007 02:16 PM

I heard a rumor that the French actually remove their bicycle seats for added "prostate pleasuring" whilst riding in the mountains. This is something I shall have to investigate further, as I never make an assumption that isn't backed up by solid Facts!

H. Montague Worthington 08-10-2007 07:09 PM

Shirts and skins basketball, any sport played by women, and men's synchronized swimming.

Pastor Isaac Peters 08-10-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. (Post 88009)
I heard a rumor that the French actually remove their bicycle seats for added "prostate pleasuring" whilst riding in the mountains. This is something I shall have to investigate further, as I never make an assumption that isn't backed up by solid Facts!

Oh, so that's what they've been doing instead of helping us bring security and democracy to Towelheadistan. :angry:

Wash O'Hanley 08-10-2007 11:32 PM

If it were up to the Liberal congress all of our children would be shirtless, greased up and on a soccer field with a bunch of homosexual eurotrash.

http://www.killsometime.com/Pictures/images/Pic1203.jpg

Glendora Christianson 08-11-2007 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 88040)
Shirts and skins basketball, any sport played by women, and men's synchronized swimming.

Brother Worthington, thank you for your wisdom in this matter. I knew I was missing something important and you knew what my simple homemaker's mind overlooked. Gurls Rugby, Lexbean Tennis (and don't forget Renee Richards - I shudder at the thought) and Gurls Softball. Finally, who can stand to watch women play golf??? It's sort of like watching the Special Olympics.

Bryan Tamariki 08-11-2007 10:52 AM

The worst Homer sport is in my opinion is Australian Rules Football: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aussie_Rules
(Parental Guidance recommended... this sport is extremely vile. :thumbdown:)

It is something that combines the worst perversions of rugby with a costume worse than any that fag basketball players would wear. They move the ball by fisting it through the air or by kicking it. After they score a goal, they hug and kiss each other like soccer players.

Brother Guy Bayard 08-11-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian_Tamaki (Post 88107)
The worst Homer sport is in my opinion is Australian Rules Football: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aussie_Rules
(Parental Guidance recommended... this sport is extremely vile. :thumbdown:)

It is something that combines the worst perversions of rugby with a costume worse than any that fag basketball players would wear. They move the ball by fisting it through the air or by kicking it. After they score a goal, they hug and kiss each other like soccer players.

Ordinarily I'd consider it a patriotic duty to disagree with you here...except...its true...sob...
:cheers:
The Joo comedian Jerry Seinfeld saw them and described the uniform as a sort of sleeveless roller disco number with tiny shorts.

Brother Guy Bayard 08-11-2007 03:01 PM

MMM A New Zealand sport thats Gay... what have we here....
http://www.nzlive.com/en/nzlivecom/g...ek-new-zealand
Gay Ski Week New Zealand

Gay Ski Week NZ will celebrate its fifth birthday in the aptly named Queenstown during the first week in September 2007.
The 450 to 500 gay and lesbian skiers expected to take part plan to toast the event’s birthday in style with a round of 42 Below – the vodka company has once again signed on as sponsor. Mr Sanford says Queenstown is perfect for the event and 42 Below is a tasty and innovative sponsor.

Established in 2003 by Queenstown resident Mike Sanford, 42 Below Gay Ski Week NZ is the largest gay and lesbian alpine event of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. This year Crowne Plaza Queenstown is the official home of the event and will host ski parties and breakfasts in its Threesixty bar and restaurant. The 42 Below Gay Ski Week NZ 5th Birthday Welcome Party will be held at Bezu restaurant and bar on September 1st.

Over the 8 days the event features ski days around the Queenstown region (including a Picnic on Coronet Peak), The DNA Magazine Dinner and Cruise, games at Pog Mahones Irish Pub, several après ski parties at various venues, a Central Otago wine tour and Queenstown’s biggest gay and lesbian gig, the White Out Dance Party.

Glendora Christianson 08-11-2007 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 88134)
MMM A New Zealand sport thats Gay... what have we here....
http://www.nzlive.com/en/nzlivecom/g...ek-new-zealand
Gay Ski Week New Zealand

Established in 2003 by Queenstown resident Mike Sanford...

Queenstown . . . Gay Ski Week . . . is the world coming to an end, or should we save the world by declaring war on New Zealand? I wonder if anyone would notice if we turned that patch of land on the Earth's butt to glass? I would recommend that you move to God's favorite country before its too late.

PS Bicycle shorts are so very gay!

Pastor Ezekiel 08-12-2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 88085)
Brother Worthington, thank you for your wisdom in this matter. I knew I was missing something important and you knew what my simple homemaker's mind overlooked. Gurls Rugby, Lexbean Tennis (and don't forget Renee Richards - I shudder at the thought) and Gurls Softball. Finally, who can stand to watch women play golf??? It's sort of like watching the Special Olympics.

I'd like to refer you to an excellent piece written a couple of years ago by brother Scott Jonas. He did an in-depth piece on the vileness of "girl sports" and the lezbianic influence it has. THIS sermon should be read by all parents of female children!