The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=26971)

"Doctor" Drek 08-05-2009 12:48 AM

Hello!

Hello, I was requested by Pastor Ezekiel to creat a thread here telling about myself and listing the name of my church.
Apparently he has bad spelling though as he has said:

Quote:

Dear Doctor Drek;

Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section and tell us about yourself and your church.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
I'll Forgive him for Mis-spelling my name... Hopefully he will not become a bothersome to me whilst i am learning about God.

My Name is Derek, my church is St. Bendicts Church
I am here being refered by a friend.
There is not much id like to share about my personal person
but i am a Male interested in the Medical field.

I hope you enjoyed my Introduction.

James Hutchins 08-05-2009 01:08 AM

Re: Hello!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Derek (Post 375738)
Hello, I was requested by Pastor Ezekiel to creat a thread here telling about myself and listing the name of my church.

I'll Forgive him for Mis-spelling my name... Hopefully he will not become a bothersome to me whilst i am learning about God.

Luke 6:37 (King James Version)

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Notice the bolded words? Pastor Zeke is held in the highest of regards.

You are a nobody. All I know about you is you are a liar, you are no Doctor, you are a Dr. Wannabe.:angry:
Who is this person that sent you to us? :hmmm:

"Doctor" Drek 08-05-2009 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 375751)
Luke 6:37 (King James Version)

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Notice the bolded words? Pastor Zeke is held in the highest of regards.

You are a nobody. All I know about you is you are a liar, you are no Doctor, you are a Dr. Wannabe.:angry:
Who is this person that sent you to us? :hmmm:

I was upset he mis-spelled my name. i wasnt saying he didnt know how to spell.

I said i was interested in the medical field not that i was a doctor.

my Username is just a Username and not my actual job.

Lastly i do not believe i should inform you of personal info like that.

now then

Do not call me a liar.

James Hutchins 08-05-2009 01:19 AM

You judged the good Pastor all while erring the same. To err is human, forgive divine. You should learn that ditty.:thumbsup:

Keep secrets if you must. Though it makes a man wonder why...... :hmmm:

You call yourself a Doctor, you admit you are not one. Secular law would throw you in the pokey for that. Do your patients know you are not a real Doctor?:fear2:

Nobar King 08-05-2009 03:18 AM

Since you can't be bothered to write accurately, how can you be demanding that others do it to please you? Once you start writing in proper American English, then you can start demanding that people conform to simple writing standards.

Vainboy 08-05-2009 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 375767)
You judged the good Pastor all while erring the same. To err is human, forgive divine. You should learn that ditty.:thumbsup:

Keep secrets if you must. Though it makes a man wonder why...... :hmmm:

You call yourself a Doctor, you admit you are not one. Secular law would throw you in the pokey for that. Do your patients know you are not a real Doctor?:fear2:

He didn't say he was really doctor, his name simply suggests he likes the medical field, he dosnt have any patients, it was just a nick name.

Vavoline Johnson 08-05-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Derek (Post 375738)

sniped cause you ain't got no right to critisize da pasta

Welcome.
So, is you a real Dr or is you jist parading round as one cause I got a question bout Cleevons rectal hemmriod iffen you got some time to discuss it.
Thank you

James Hutchins 08-05-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vainman (Post 375941)
He didn't say he was really doctor, his name simply suggests he likes the medical field, he dosnt have any patients, it was just a nick name.

So if call myself Doctor, without having any medical training, that is OK? A bunch of people who are real Doctor's will differ I bet. I guess with that logic, I could call myself God, hmmmm? :hmmm:

Repentant Liberal 08-05-2009 05:59 PM

Brother James, thankfully you were very quick to pick up on this catlick's lies... The only question is whether this is a DoF matter or another law enforcement body (falsely passing oneself off as a doctor is a felony although it would depend on the state in which he dwells if he can be sentenced to death for it).

So Drek, despite worshiping idols and mary, what is your favorite Bible verse? Is it:

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;

Pastor Isaac Peters 08-05-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Derek (Post 375757)

Do not call me a liar.

Dear friend:

The matter of whether we are allowed to judge is discussed in the thread that you were supposed to read before posting.

Lallyann46 10-24-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Doctor" Drek (Post 375738)

Welcome to you, I have to warn you that this site is evil. They ridicule those less fortunate than themselves, they put awful names besides your name, they abuse accuse. I have just received yet another infraction notice accusing me of citing homosexuality. Total lies, I asked a lady with dwarfism for a photo of her to prove she is now after prayer 5ft 8" she hasnt provided it, but both her and her so called friends have accused me, without evidence of accusng me asking for a nude picture of her. They have also accused me of being a sex offender. Hope you stay around, but just try and preach God's word, they need it. They take everything out of context. If you are a naughty boy and say something out of order, you will get a horrible name beside yours, and a infraction notice. Yet they can say what they like to you, as I have found. Wish you well, and I hope you know the true living God that I know, and lives within my heart.

Nobar King 10-24-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lallyann46 (Post 1036590)
Welcome to you, I have to warn you that this site is evil.

That's quite a warning. Doctor Drek hasn't been online since
Quote:

Last Activity: 08-05-2009 08:11 PM.
That's more than four years ago.

Didymus Much 10-24-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

...I hope you know the true living God that I know, and lives within my heart.

You mean the one you've created in your own imagination, because doing all that stuff that Jesus and God DEMAND you do (like having faith in Them) in return for their unconditional offer of Salvation™ is just too hard?

Unlikely.

ExGay Alex 10-24-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Welcome to you, I have to warn you that this site is evil. They ridicule those less fortunate than themselves, they put awful names besides your name, they abuse accuse. I have just received yet another infraction notice accusing me of citing homosexuality. Total lies, I asked a lady with dwarfism for a photo of her to prove she is now after prayer 5ft 8" she hasnt provided it, but both her and her so called friends have accused me, without evidence of accusng me asking for a nude picture of her. They have also accused me of being a sex offender. Hope you stay around, but just try and preach God's word, they need it. They take everything out of context. If you are a naughty boy and say something out of order, you will get a horrible name beside yours, and a infraction notice. Yet they can say what they like to you, as I have found. Wish you well, and I hope you know the true living God that I know, and lives within my heart.

Is this how you welcome people to a Christian forum? The correct way is "Welcome to our friendly forum, where we praise Jesus and share our Christian walk."

Your method seems a bit rude, even for someone lives her life at crotch level. Jus' sayin'.

James Hutchins 10-24-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Being you are an unrepentant midget (can you tumble?) your words carry no more weight than your stature.

Brother Larry 10-24-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

:bye:
Lallyann,

It's always heartwarming to read your posts since they are full of sunshine and joy. Is that why they call it gay? Did you ever get the picture you asked for? I don't approve of the nudity but since you're both females, I surmise it's nothing you haven't seen and/or tasted before.

How's your weather?
Brother Larry