The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Ship Stuck in the Suez was Prophesied (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118687)

Johny Joe Hold 03-27-2021 03:14 PM

Ship Stuck in the Suez was Prophesied

Ever since Biden was elected our government, and the entire world for that matter, has been leaderless. No ship was stuck in the Suez while Trump was President. Now, shortly after Biden becomes President, world trade has stopped because a ship Captain could not navigate in the Suez. Why is this happening?

The reason is simple. In Acts 28 God warns us that when Satan and his minions take over people stop seeing what is right in front of them. He says, "...they have closed their eyes, otherwise they might see with their eyes."

Our world have been swamped with sin ever since Biden came into office, homer rights, give away money and trans boys using girls' rest rooms in schools. This has caused people to close their eyes to what is going on around them.

One person who should have had his eyes open was the ship Captain in the Suez. His eyes were closed. I'm afraid we're headed toward drivers and even pilots trying to navigate with their eyes closed.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topi...ic_title_39818

Dennis Lukes 03-27-2021 04:23 PM

Re: Ship Stuck in the Suez was Prophesied

Anti-colonialism is the real villain here. The British (heathenish but white) built that canal, but they knuckled under and let the brown-skinned Egyptians, recurring villains of the Old Testament, steal it. Now the Gyppos have gone and destroyed it. If white people still owned the canal, it would still be up and running, but Arabs are lazy and/or stupid and/or malevolent, so they sabotaged the Suez on accident or on purpose.

Isabella White 03-27-2021 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1282766)
Ever since Biden was elected our government, and the entire world for that matter, has been leaderless. No ship was stuck in the Suez while Trump was President. Now, shortly after Biden becomes President, world trade has stopped because a ship Captain could not navigate in the Suez. Why is this happening?

The reason is simple. In Acts 28 God warns us that when Satan and his minions take over people stop seeing what is right in front of them. He says, "...they have closed their eyes, otherwise they might see with their eyes."

Oh, my; this is such a terrible mess, dear Brother Mayor Hold; and, as you've noted so correctly, it's due to the lack of leadership by not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden, and his entire Administration!

What's even more concerning is that American assistance has been offered to the Egyptians, to help with correcting whatever is wrong with that ship. It is my understanding that our US Navy will be at the scene. Why, we will be the laughing stock of the entire world, thanks to the bumbling actions of Joe Burden!

Quote:

"We have offered, and stand ready to assist Egypt, and will look to support any specific request we receive," Cmdr. Jessica L. McNulty, a Pentagon spokeswoman, said in an email to Fox News. We continue to monitor and assess the situation, but have nothing to provide on any potential specific support at this time."
https://www.foxnews.com/world/navy-t...ocking-passage

And, from the same article:

Quote:

At a White House news conference Friday, press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed the U.S. has "offered assistance" to the Egyptians.
Now, what is so terribly upsetting and wrong about this, is that these assurances have been given by two women: women in charge of very important positions within the U.S. Government and the Navy. Combined with dozy decisions by Joe Burden, this will only cripple the rescue operation, and make things all the worse!

I Timothy 2:11 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection."

If those two women really wanted to help with this situation, they should be at home, preparing meals, and letting strong menfolk take control over difficult situations. Is it any wonder things are in such a mess? And, mark my words, things are only going to get worse. Sleepy Joe has a long road ahead of him in his current term of Office, and now, he's even promising to run in the 2024 election. Good :god-fancy:, help us all!

Quote:

President Joe Biden confirmed Thursday that he plans to run for re-election in 2024, with Vice President Kamala Harris on the ticket alongside him.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...183204502.html

:usaflag:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 03-27-2021 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1282767)
Now the Gyppos have gone and destroyed it.

I heard that the farmers had been siphoning off the water to irrigate their cotton fields and falafel farms. Still, if it means that less Chinese plastic tat arrives in Europe, it can only be a good thing.

James Hutchins 03-28-2021 12:16 AM

I heard it was a female at the wheel. Typical :nono:

handmaiden 03-28-2021 01:08 AM

I read that there are animals on the boats that are stuck behind the bigger boat blocking the canal. Something tells me that the canal is going to be flooded with poop.

Johny Joe Hold 03-29-2021 03:50 PM

This morning the boat was freed and will be on its way. But, I'm sure of this. At least one of those containers is headed for Victoria's Secret stores. God has sent his warning. Next time he will not let the ship free but will sink it.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 03-29-2021 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1282820)
But, I'm sure of this. At least one of those containers is headed for Victoria's Secret stores. God has sent his warning. Next time he will not let the ship free but will sink it.

Victoria's Secret went bust (if you'll excuse the pun) in Britain last year - proof, if proof were needed, that God sent the Covid for a reason. :thumbsup: Thank you, Jesus, for this blessing!

WilliamJenningsBryan 03-30-2021 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1282767)
Anti-colonialism is the real villain here. The British (heathenish but white) built that canal, but they knuckled under and let the brown-skinned Egyptians, recurring villains of the Old Testament, steal it. Now the Gyppos have gone and destroyed it. If white people still owned the canal, it would still be up and running, but Arabs are lazy and/or stupid and/or malevolent, so they sabotaged the Suez on accident or on purpose.

Right you are Brother Lukes, it's all there - Egypt, Pharaoh, Slavery, Jews - do I even need to quote the Bible (KJV1611)? And what did the Pharaoh do with all those Jewish slaves? They built the Pyramids. I've seen that Egyptian archaeologist Dr. Zahi "de-pee-rah-meeds" Hawass on TV countless times and never once did he acknowledge that the Jews built the Pyramids - just more "fake news" propaganda to cover the crimes of the Pharaohs.

Speaking of fake news, I understand that the ship has now been freed - with the help of the "tides" caused by the gravitational "pull" of the "moon" on the 200,000 ton ship and the canal waters. There were reported cheers of "Allahu Akbar" as the ship was "lifted" - of course referring to the false mooselimb "moon" god. Just more mooselimb propaganda.

zackwang 04-07-2021 06:14 AM

Thanks for your sharing,That's pretty cool. I hear that the canal was dug by muslins and that the captain was a woman. I am also from Egypt and a coptic and we do not let women drive cars. I have had sex out of wedlock but we have the ark of covenant and i will have forgiving. you should join us.

Johny Joe Hold 04-07-2021 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zackwang (Post 1283068)
Thanks for your sharing,That's pretty cool. I hear that the canal was dug by muslins and that the captain was a woman. I am also from Egypt and a coptic and we do not let women drive cars. I have had sex out of wedlock but we have the ark of covenant and i will have forgiving. you should join us.

The proper place for you to brag about your sinful life is on the introduction page. Please go there now.

Isabella White 04-07-2021 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zackwang (Post 1283068)

Dear Miss Zackwang: As our beloved Mayor Hold has mentioned, we have an Introduction Forum at :forum-fancy:, where we like our newcomers to post their first message -- to introduce themselves, properly, to us.

The link to that page is here, so please make your way there as soon as possible:

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Whilst there, kindly pay very close attention to our simple requests:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

As for your inappropriate, unsavory suggestion that :landover-fancy: join with you in your den of iniquity, well, I can't help but notice that that idea has gained you a Notice of Infraction from one of our dear moderators. I so hope that that will serve as a lesson to you, Miss Zackwang, in that the :true-fancy: servants of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy:, here at :landover-fancy:, will have no part of your contentious cult.

MitzaLizalor 04-15-2021 11:10 AM

I've heard that "cruise ships" pass through this canal. Is that true? (Why anyone would want to catch a boat that doesn't go anywhere is a mystery to me.)