The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Young Men, Don't Marry A Masturbator! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115773)

Dana723 01-23-2019 01:11 AM

Young Men, Don't Marry A Masturbator!

1 Attachment(s)
I came across this in a group on the Faced Book that I belong to called Christian Mothers Against Masturbation. I've shared this with my sons many times, and I thought I'd share it on the Interwebs for all the young men out there who might be contemplating marriage.

Basilissa 01-23-2019 02:01 AM

Re: Young Men, Don't Marry A Masturbator!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, dear Dana. It is a wonderful page indeed, filled with Godly wisdom. :thumbsup:

Dennis Lukes 01-23-2019 03:50 AM

God tells us in Matthew 5:28 "that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." If a woman or girl looks upon her no-no place with thoughts of lust, she is fornicating with another female as far as Jesus is concerned. And we already know how He feels about the lezzies: vile and against nature (Romans 1:26).

BrotherLarry 01-23-2019 07:55 AM

I have a friend (ex-friend, actually) who married a woman he did not know was partial to creating her own organisms using digitalization. He walked in on the sordid act one evening and, sadly, found it pleasurable to behold. His lust caused him to encourage her rather than write her a letter of divorcement. When he told me the unnatural and sinful tale, I immediately dropped him as a friend.

We are all sinners, saved by grace (Ephesians 2:8), and everyone here has probably partaken in the sin of Onan. I know Faith Machine has, since it is one of the reasons he is declared a spiritual predator (for far too long, in my opinion). But Jesus takes our hand and guides it as True Christians™. Can you imagine our pastor in an act of self abuse, knowing that Christ holds his hand? Of course not. The very thought of it - well - excuse me. I'll be back in a moment.

It's now 20 minutes later and I am sorry for the interruption. I just have to say that any woman who performs acts of the devil like this certainly is not worthy of a God-fearing man. We must avoid the appearance of evil (1 Thessalonians 5:22). Think: if someone saw you with a group of young boys behind the Park River School near the dumpster and they were smoking but you were not - in fact, you were busy with other things - the person who saw you might think that you were smoking too. If a man married a female onanizer - known as an onanette - people would have every reason to think he, too, was guilty of self-love. We mustn't love ourselves! We are True Christians™, darn it! Excuse my language.

I must go now and pray that I can get these images out of my mind. Whatsover things are pure...

mrgrtt123 01-24-2019 05:45 AM

That screenshot will create attention to young people.

Dennis Lukes 01-24-2019 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrgrtt123 (Post 1244992)
That screenshot will create attention to young people.

I would like to direct you to a verse that I think will be VERY beneficial to you: Proverbs 17:28.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-27-2019 07:15 AM

Thanks for the alert, Brothers. Fortunately I have been studiously collecting and cataloging videos of such females for many years - often starting from a young age. If a Pastor or high-ranking gentlemen of the Church requires detailed information on banjo twanging or female-on-female sin for any lady arousing suspicion, I would be happy to delve into my archives at their behest and deliver any materials that are forthcoming.

James Hutchins 01-30-2019 01:24 PM

Many years ago, I was dating a young lady (I use the term 'lady' loosely, as was she).
At first, I thought it was just an itch. Seeing her arm reach down under the table. But the movement progressed over time from a motionless arm accompanied by a rolling back of the eyes to eventually a flailing of her arms, drooling, screams and what I subsequently discovered was called 'squirting'.
Being the Good True Christian™ I am, on many occasions I attempted to restrain her arms, straddling her thin firm body and tightly clamping it between my sinewy muscular thighs.
I tried to tell her that masturbating all the time was killing her babies, that each time she 'did it' a little Soldier for Jesus © was ejected only to dry up like a old contact lens.
To this very day, every time I see this woman, she lifts her dress and petticoats and 'rubs one off in front of me. It makes me uncomfortable, especially in Church.

Honestly., I do not know how she is going to get a man!

Dennis Lukes 01-30-2019 01:40 PM

James Hutchins, sexual assault survivor #MeToo

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1245425)
Many years ago, I was dating a young lady (I use the term 'lady' loosely, as was she).
At first, I thought it was just an itch. Seeing her arm reach down under the table. But the movement progressed over time from a motionless arm accompanied by a rolling back of the eyes to eventually a flailing of her arms, drooling, screams and what I subsequently discovered was called 'squirting'.
Being the Good True Christian™ I am, on many occasions I attempted to restrain her arms, straddling her thin firm body and tightly clamping it between my sinewy muscular thighs.
I tried to tell her that masturbating all the time was killing her babies, that each time she 'did it' a little Soldier for Jesus © was ejected only to dry up like a old contact lens.
To this very day, every time I see this woman, she lifts her dress and petticoats and 'rubs one off in front of me. It makes me uncomfortable, especially in Church.

Honestly., I do not know how she is going to get a man!

According to the feminazi SJWs, you should now feel as traumatized and broken as if she'd held you at gunpoint and forcibly penetrated you with a strap-on. You've been raped by this "Louise C.K."

James Hutchins 01-30-2019 02:25 PM

Re: James Hutchins, sexual assault survivor #MeToo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1245426)
According to the feminazi SJWs, you should now feel as traumatized and broken as if she'd held you at gunpoint and forcibly penetrated you with a strap-on. You've been raped by this "Louise C.K."

Honestly, I do. I have seen things that cannot be unseen. Unspeakable things. Fortunately, I had my GPhone powered by the JesOSV12 and I was able to record in stunning HD 4K clarity, many of the incidents which I've provided to the Pastors and Church Elders on Blu-Ray as proof of the horrific events that occurred daily over the space of several years.