The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Ellen Page -- Hellbound (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118295)

WWJDnow 12-04-2020 10:50 PM

Ellen Page -- Hellbound

Actress Ellen Page announced that she is a transexual man and asked to be called Elliot. Well, let's see what the Holy Bible has to say about this:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:27

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God. Deuteronomy 22:5

It's clear that God views this sort of thing as an abomination, so it is incumbent on all of us True Christians™ to do the same. Now, I have no firsthand knowledge, but I've been told by persons who saw some of her more risque films that Ellen has all of the standard lady parts--and quite fetching lady parts, at that. She is, therefore, unquestionably a woman. She needs to accept herself as the wonderful woman whom God made, find a man to obey, settle down, and have children. Otherwise, I'm afraid she'll be taking the Moonlight Express straight to Hell when she dies.

The only potential positive here is that, if she really is a man, at least that would mean she's no longer a lesbian.

And, while we're on the subject, Ellen could stand to gain a few pounds, too. Don't they have hamburger joints in Hellywood? And she should smile more.

emochildofgod 12-04-2020 11:08 PM

Re: Ellen Page -- Hellbound

Elliot is a trans man, I think we should respect his pronouns (they/he) and move on. They have a wife. Elliot is healthy, and happy. And he's not messing with you or talking behind your back, so why are you doing it to them?

handmaiden 12-04-2020 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emochildofgod (Post 1277417)
Elliot is a trans man, I think we should respect his pronouns (they/he) and move on. They have a wife. Elliot is healthy, and happy. And he's not messing with you or talking behind your back, so why are you doing it to them?

Nobody is "messing" with Miss Page. Brother W is just telling it like it is vis a vis what is written in the Bible.

That is what we do here. Presumably, you came here for the purpose of understanding who we are and what we are about.

Or did you come here to argue or reason with us or otherwise just try to straighten us out? (Pardon the phrase.) And does that not also equate with "messing" with us?

We were here, fellowshipping together and just being healthy and happy. Then, you wandered along and started shaking your disapproving little finger at us.

But it's okay when you do it, right?

WWJDnow 12-04-2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Elliot is a trans man

Like one of those robots in the Michael Bay movies? Maybe she could act in one of the sequels.

Quote:

I think we should respect his pronouns (they/he) and move on.
How does that work? When should we call her 'he' and when should we call her 'they?' And shouldn't we still say 'her' because she didn't specify a possessive pronoun? If I decided that my pronoun was 'your highness,' would you respect that? Because that would just be ridiculous.

Quote:

They have a wife.
I don't think so. Marriage is a special bond blessed by God between one man and one or more women of the same race, just as the Bible says. Two girls together isn't a marriage. Though, to be completely honest, before I was saved, that was my number two fantasy.

Quote:

Elliot is healthy, and happy. And he's not messing with you or talking behind your back, so why are you doing it to them?
To save her immortal soul. And also because celebrity drama is always good for a laugh.

Basilissa 12-05-2020 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1277414)
Actress Ellen Page announced that she is a transexual man and asked to be called Elliot.

Who? :wacko: I'm sorry, but if I had to keep up with temper tantrums of every wannabe starlet, I'd have no time to live my own life!

WWJDnow 12-05-2020 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1277437)
Who? :wacko: I'm sorry, but if I had to keep up with temper tantrums of every wannabe starlet, I'd have no time to live my own life!

I don't know exactly. She played one of the X-Men witches (which is ironic, because now she claims to be an X-woman) and some slut who got pregnant without being married.

Dennis Lukes 12-05-2020 03:58 AM

Quote:

Ellen is a woman, I think we should respect God (Mark 10:6, Deuteronomy 22:5) and move on. She have a diesel dyke "wife." Ellen is mentally disturbed, and sinful. And she's actively persecuting Christians with her abominable conduct, so thank you for doing it to her (Leviticus 19:15, Psalm 37:30)

FTFY