The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   A friendly reminder for women who wear pants (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=26950)

SickSadWorld 01-29-2013 06:31 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
The pants I wear are very flattering to the feminine body and would look ridiculous on a man. If a pair of skinny jeans or fitted floral trousers are actually a man's garment, then I think that would make me a little uncomfortable... :S

Redeemed Papist 01-29-2013 06:35 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SickSadWorld (Post 972911)
The pants I wear are very flattering to the feminine body and would look ridiculous on a man. If a pair of skinny jeans or fitted floral trousers are actually a man's garment, then I think that would make me a little uncomfortable... :S

So not only do you want to look like a man but you want to look like a sissy queerboy man. Disgusting! :bad:

BelieverInGod 01-29-2013 06:53 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SickSadWorld (Post 972911)
The pants I wear are very flattering to the feminine body and would look ridiculous on a man. If a pair of skinny jeans or fitted floral trousers are actually a man's garment, then I think that would make me a little uncomfortable... :S

You don't get out much do you....

From the 1960's
http://www.hippiesclothes.org/wp-con...es-Clothes.jpg

And these are reffered to as "Junkie Jeans" which shows you who their target audience is. :devil:

http://static.zoovy.com/img/depclar/...ie_jeans_4.jpg

Onthedope 01-29-2013 07:06 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 375391)
What are you talking about? You have a problem with God not wanting women to wear pants?

Well the bible says to not wear any thing pertaining of a man. Is it still considered bad to wear women's pants is that violating the bibles rules. Because if I recall correctly robes and dress shirts were worn by men. Are they violating the bibles rules. Robes were unisexual back then as pants are today.:lol:

BelieverInGod 01-29-2013 07:26 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 972928)
Well the bible says to not wear any thing pertaining of a man. Is it still considered bad to wear women's pants is that violating the bibles rules. Because if I recall correctly robes and dress shirts were worn by men. Are they violating the bibles rules. Robes were unisexual back then as pants are today.:lol:

So you think that God said "don't wear mens clothing unless fashion dictates it's okay"? Do you have scripture to back that up?

Luke 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

As for "robes" being unisexual (what a perverted word). You may want to take a look at some historical references. Men and Women did not wear the same kinds of clothing.

Mary Etheldreda 01-29-2013 08:11 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 972928)
Robes were unisexual back then as pants are today.:lol:

You're mistaken dear, Jesus wore pants, not a dress.

Onthedope 01-30-2013 03:22 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 972928)
Well the bible says to not wear any thing pertaining of a man. Is it still considered bad to wear women's pants is that violating the bibles rules. Because if I recall correctly robes and dress shirts were worn by men. Are they violating the bibles rules. Robes were unisexual back then as pants are today.:lol:

Allow me to testify for my self I never said that it was ok to wear men's clothing I was stating the esact opposite as god has said that women would not wear anything that pertains of a man and neither should a man put a womens garment does that mean wearing a item made for my gender such as a pair of pink pants make me a cross dresser the garment does pertain of me so am I really breaking the scripture?;)

Onthedope 01-30-2013 03:28 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 972936)
So you think that God said "don't wear mens clothing unless fashion dictates it's okay"? Do you have scripture to back that up?

Luke 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

As for "robes" being unisexual (what a perverted word). You may want to take a look at some historical references. Men and Women did not wear the same kinds of clothing.

Sorry I acsidently posted this two times
Allow me to testify for my self I never said that it was ok to wear men's clothing I was stating the esact opposite as god has said that women would not wear anything that pertains of a man and neither should a man put a womens garment does that mean wearing a item made for my gender such as a pair of pink pants make me a cross dresser the garment does pertain of me so am I really breaking the scripture?

SickSadWorld 01-30-2013 03:31 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 972923)
You don't get out much do you....

From the 1960's
http://www.hippiesclothes.org/wp-con...es-Clothes.jpg

And these are reffered to as "Junkie Jeans" which shows you who their target audience is. :devil:

http://static.zoovy.com/img/depclar/...ie_jeans_4.jpg

You don't get out much apparently. I am not here to talk fashion but I'm not talking hippie Halloween costume pants.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cK5jVMKVgD...rousers-01.jpg

Not that it really matters.

But if these are mens clothes, then wow. Just, wow.

Mary Etheldreda 01-30-2013 03:40 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SickSadWorld (Post 973118)
Not that it really matters.

But if these are mens clothes, then wow. Just, wow.


BelieverInGod 01-30-2013 03:40 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SickSadWorld (Post 973118)
You don't get out much apparently. I am not here to talk fashion but I'm not talking hippie Halloween costume pants.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cK5jVMKVgD...rousers-01.jpg

Not that it really matters.

But if these are mens clothes, then wow. Just, wow.

Perhaps not (who knows in this day and age) but is it modest?


1st Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

SickSadWorld 01-30-2013 03:52 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 973122)
Perhaps not (who knows in this day and age) but is it modest?


1st Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

Modest? I think so. Trousers, unlike jeans, fit loosely around the butt and thighs so it's not like you are just wearing a new layer of skin (Please don't make me look up the definition of trousers, haha. I know how some of you people can get ;))
Plus, I don't buy expensive clothes, I probably budget myself to $20.00 every time I shop and that is a hard thing to do in these times! (You've got to be thrifty!)

I understand that ultimately, all pants are going to be considered a sin when worn by a woman.

On a funny note though, it is WAY too cold up here in Canada to wear a skirt or dress all the time! Plus it gets windy... What if my skirt flies up? (Jokes, jokes)

SickSadWorld 01-30-2013 03:58 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Wow, okay some of these are just funny, I mean come on. The second photo though.... Homosexual perhaps, but what makes you think he is Jewish? I just see a Caucasian guy with tights and dark hair.

And haha, Anderson Cooper has chicken legs...

WalkingInTheLight 01-30-2013 04:13 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SickSadWorld (Post 973124)

On a funny note though, it is WAY too cold up here in Canada to wear a skirt or dress all the time! Plus it gets windy... What if my skirt flies up? (Jokes, jokes)

This is a very real and worrying concern for me! Where I live it is usually very warm, however it does get extremely windy, and we are prone to tropical storms (I believe the scantily-clad drug addicts that abound here attract the Lord's wrath :angry:)

I have found previously that a calf-length skirt will fly right up, much to my embarassment! I now wear leggings beneath my skirts to maintain some modesty if this DOES occur, however I wonder, is it permissable to wear leggings even if nobody can see them beneath the skirt? I am wearing them as extra insurance to my modesty, but I do worry that scripture does not allow this? If not, are black, opaque full-brief stockings permissable?

BelieverInGod 01-30-2013 04:23 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 973121)

GAY



GAY and JEWISH



FLAMING FAGGOT



COME LORD JESUS, TAKE ME HOME NOW

:huh:Uhhhhh....................:fie:I think I was happier thinking that "floral skinny pants were just immodest. :crying:

BelieverInGod 01-30-2013 04:33 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
[QUOTE=SickSadWorld;973124]Modest? I think so. Trousers, unlike jeans, fit loosely around the butt and thighs so it's not like you are just wearing a new layer of skin (Please don't make me look up the definition of trousers, haha. I know how some of you people can get ;))
Plus, I don't buy expensive clothes, I probably budget myself to $20.00 every time I shop and that is a hard thing to do in these times! (You've got to be thrifty!) [quote]
Well the pictures you showed above do not look modest to me. They look rather tight and revealing of your private area. Why not learn to sew and sew your own skirts.

[QUOTE=SickSadWorld;973124]I understand that ultimately, all pants are going to be considered a sin when worn by a woman. [quote]
Pretty much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickSadWorld (Post 973124)
On a funny note though, it is WAY too cold up here in Canada to wear a skirt or dress all the time! Plus it gets windy... What if my skirt flies up? (Jokes, jokes)

Nonsense. You just need to wear a heavy skirt, some warm underwear and wool socks underneath. Also if you wear a skirt made of a heavy fabric, it won't "fly up".

I sew all of my ankle length denim skirts, and if I can handle 5 kids, 10 acres and a bunch of dogs in a skirt, I'm pretty sure others can as well. Come on girl, we've lived like this for centuries, don't wuss out on us now!

WalkingInTheLight 01-30-2013 05:19 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 973139)


Nonsense. You just need to wear a heavy skirt, some warm underwear and wool socks underneath. Also if you wear a skirt made of a heavy fabric, it won't "fly up".

You are right. It would be safer to avoid anything that might be considered "pants". I will invest in some heavier skirts :)

ownedproperty 01-30-2013 12:30 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ownedproperty (Post 972697)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustGotSaved (Post 972622)
"Camel toe" is why women cant wear pants!

The bible says we can not wear pants, not a camel's toe.

Rebecca

My husband told me to come here and apologize for telling a true christian man what the Bible says and trying to correct it. He has disciplined me for this and I wish to say I am truly sorry.

Rebecca

Redeemed Papist 01-30-2013 12:34 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 972928)
Well the bible says to not wear any thing pertaining of a man. Is it still considered bad to wear women's pants is that violating the bibles rules. Because if I recall correctly robes and dress shirts were worn by men. Are they violating the bibles rules. Robes were unisexual back then as pants are today.:lol:

Women wanting to wear men's clothes is the issue here, you ignoramus. How many ways does God have to tell you women are to be subservient to men before it gets though your silly pony-sexing skull?

Redeemed Papist 01-30-2013 12:37 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ownedproperty (Post 973235)
My husband told me to come here and apologize for telling a true christian man what the Bible says and trying to correct it. He has disciplined me for this and I wish to say I am truly sorry.

Rebecca

Be sure to thank him. Purely out of manly interest... what did he use to beat that into you with and for how long and were you bent over with a bare behind when he did it?

WalkingInTheLight 01-30-2013 12:39 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Might I just add that the Bible says a woman must not wear anything "pertaining" to a man, not that she shouldn't wear anything "designed specifically for a man".
Could a man more wise and knowledgeable than me tell me if I am correct in understanding the point to be that women and men must be clearly and strictly identifiable as such, so that they are not confused with each other? How degrading for a man to be compared in any way to a woman!

Redeemed Papist 01-30-2013 12:41 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkingInTheLight (Post 973239)
Might I just add that the Bible says a woman must not wear anything "pertaining" to a man, not that she shouldn't wear anything "designed specifically for a man".
Could a man more wise and knowledgeable than me tell me if I am correct in understanding the point to be that women and men must be clearly and strictly identifiable as such, so that they are not confused with each other? How degrading for a man to be compared in any way to a woman!

Your husband has instructed you well.

WalkingInTheLight 01-30-2013 12:43 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 973240)
Your husband has instructed you well.

Thank you very much, Sir :) He is not yet my husband, as I need to seek the guidance of appropriate men of authority (such as the kind Pastors, as I have no father) before we may be wed. However, I'm pleased and grateful that he is instructing me well on points of doctrine.

Onthedope 01-30-2013 04:31 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 973237)
Women wanting to wear men's clothes is the issue here, you ignoramus. How many ways does God have to tell you women are to be subservient to men before it gets though your silly pony-sexing skull?

What do pant have to do with dominance
Pants at the end of the day is just another article of clothing not a sign of stature or class
And how am I wearing men's clothing when it's women clothing
There is distinction between male and female clothing

Redeemed Papist 01-30-2013 06:50 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973272)
What do pant have to do with dominance
Pants at the end of the day is just another article of clothing not a sign of stature or class
And how am I wearing men's clothing when it's women clothing
There is distinction between male and female clothing

God wouldn't have brought it up if it weren't important. You've already admitted you know next to nothing about Christianity and now you're trying to lecture us about what God likes and considers an abomination.

Why not stop making up what you think God would want based on what you personally think is fair and just and actually check out if God thinks the same as you in actual fact?

Onthedope 01-30-2013 07:03 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 973302)
God wouldn't have brought it up if it weren't important. You've already admitted you know next to nothing about Christianity and now you're trying to lecture us about what God likes and considers an abomination.

Why not stop making up what you think God would want based on what you personally think is fair and just and actually check out if God thinks the same as you in actual fact?

Considering the sheer specificity of Deut 22:5 and the precise nature of those things that are forbidden, Deut 22:5 is most likely ceremonial law rather than moral law, which would mean that it would have little, if any, implications for Christians today. Many believe, however, that this verse still applies to us today because this verse states that violators of this law are an abomination to God and that which was an abomination to God in the Old Testament would also be an abomination to God in the New Testament. However, the usage of the word abomination in Deut 22:5 does not necessarily make it a timeless moral law because any violation of Godís mandates is an abomination to Him, whether it is a violation of ceremonial law or moral law. Furthermore, Deut 22:5 is placed squarely in the middle of, and is completely surrounded by, ceremonial laws. If it is indeed a principle to be literally followed today, why would God choose to bury this verse in the middle of what are clearly ceremonial laws?

The second argument against Christian women wearing pants is that pants have historically been worn by and associated with men and are therefore menís clothing. One problem with this view is that it is not a consistently applied principle among those that advocate it. Many of the articles of clothing have histories of originating with a certain sex. Consider t-shirts Ė these too were invented for men and originally worn exclusively by men. The t-shirt was introduced to America during WWI when American soldiers noticed European soldiers wearing them. By WWII, the t-shirt became standard issue in the American military and was quickly introduced into American fashion.6 Not only were t-shirts originally invented for men, but they were invented specifically for the military. Considering this in light of the true meaning of Deut 22:5, which seems to be forbidding women from wearing the habiliments of a soldier, it would logically follow that a woman wearing a t-shirt would be in much greater violation of this verse than a woman wearing pants. Furthermore, there is no distinction between menís and womenís t-shirts.

If clothing history is the sole determining factor of what constitutes clothing that pertains to a man, then t-shirts must be forbidden as well if consistency is to be maintained. It would seem that in practice, however, those that teach that it is a sin for women to wear pants seem to believe that clothing distinctions only apply to what is worn on the legs while ignoring the obvious about other types of clothing commonly worn by women. In order for the teaching to be consistent, the very reasons cited for prohibiting women from wearing pants would also prohibit women from wearing t-shirts, baseball caps, team jerseys, work boots and any other article of clothing historically worn by men. Taking the concept even further, what of the color pink or blue? Should women also be forbidden to wear blue, or should men forbidden to wear pink, as these colors have historically been associated with the opposite sex? How far should this concept be taken?

Finally, the third argument, which states that God requires a distinction between menís and womenís clothing and that pants provide little if any distinction, must also be weighed in light of the scriptures. The scriptures, as with most matters, provide a wealth of information on this issue as well.

Redeemed Papist 01-30-2013 07:09 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973305)
Hateful anti-Christian copy/paste propaganda.

So you can't actually just read the Bible and take in God's message, you have to go and search for scripture twisters online and vomit their thoughts into our godly forums. Have you no shame?

BelieverInGod 01-30-2013 07:23 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Ceremonial law? Is that some sort of Papist propaganda? I've never heard of it.

Mary Etheldreda 01-30-2013 08:01 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973272)
What do pant have to do with dominance
Pants at the end of the day is just another article of clothing not a sign of stature or class
And how am I wearing men's clothing when it's women clothing
There is distinction between male and female clothing

For a woman to be purely faithful, demonstrating a clean and obedient heart, her attire ought to compliment or reflect that decision. Her attire ought to frame the focus of her life (1 Timothy 2:9-10). And, since our appearance often speaks before words are spoken, it ought to speak Truth. It ought to speak truth and not deception.

Alluring attire, low pants, thin close fitting garments, low-cut blouses, high slit skirts, tight jeans, form fitting pants, accessories that accentuate the breasts or hips, pants that draw attention to the crotch or bottom area---any and all of these have no place in the wardrobe of a changed life---a life of a follower of the LORD Jesus. For the purpose of all of these is not to draw others to Christ but eyes to the flesh.

Consider the Word of the LORD in Galatians 6:6-10

Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.


To entice is to set up a brother to stumble and to believe otherwise is both foolish and imprudent. To be careless with our actions is to dig a pit for a brother and dare him to not fall in.

To wear clothing that is provocative, sensual, accentuating, or alluring is to sow to the flesh, to entice the eyes of men and to bring attention to oneís self, not Jesus, and brings the sin of lust/adultery to a man (Matthew 5:28).

To dress in men's clothing, ie, trousers, is to combine the natural sexual impulse of depositing one's seed for Christ with the masculine look of a man. In short, it turns otherwise good men, gay (Leviticus 20:13).

Onthedope 01-30-2013 08:50 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 973329)
For a woman to be purely faithful, demonstrating a clean and obedient heart, her attire ought to compliment or reflect that decision. Her attire ought to frame the focus of her life (1 Timothy 2:9-10). And, since our appearance often speaks before words are spoken, it ought to speak Truth. It ought to speak truth and not deception.

Alluring attire, low pants, thin close fitting garments, low-cut blouses, high slit skirts, tight jeans, form fitting pants, accessories that accentuate the breasts or hips, pants that draw attention to the crotch or bottom area---any and all of these have no place in the wardrobe of a changed life---a life of a follower of the LORD Jesus. For the purpose of all of these is not to draw others to Christ but eyes to the flesh.

Consider the Word of the LORD in Galatians 6:6-10

Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.


To entice is to set up a brother to stumble and to believe otherwise is both foolish and imprudent. To be careless with our actions is to dig a pit for a brother and dare him to not fall in.

To wear clothing that is provocative, sensual, accentuating, or alluring is to sow to the flesh, to entice the eyes of men and to bring attention to oneís self, not Jesus, and brings the sin of lust/adultery to a man (Matthew 5:28).

To dress in men's clothing, ie, trousers, is to combine the natural sexual impulse of depositing one's seed for Christ with the masculine look of a man. In short, it turns otherwise good men, gay (Leviticus 20:13).

Thank you for responding
But I must say some of my opinions differ from yours
It is believed that women should dress modestly ( I couldn't agree more) and that pants are very sexual I will agree to a point because some pants are very modest and skirts are no better
And please answer this if you choose to respond is it considered cross dress if its women clothing?

Nobar King 01-30-2013 09:17 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973305)
Furthermore, there is no distinction between menís and womenís t-shirts.

This isn't true, at all. A man's T-shirt is going to have a decent amount of rib around the neckband and a women's shirt is only going to have a 1/2" fold at most to make it look dainty and attractive. Also, women's shirts are slimmer and curved to fit a woman's body.

Mary Etheldreda 01-30-2013 09:19 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973351)
Thank you for responding

My pleasure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973351)
But I must say some of my opinions differ from yours

Clearly. My opinions are derived straight from the Holy Bible. That is to say, my opinions are not my own. I have no opinion of my own. Like a mirror, I reflect the opinion of the LORD Himself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973351)
It is believed that women should dress modestly ( I couldn't agree more) and that pants are very sexual I will agree to a point because some pants are very modest and skirts are no better

Pants are always immodest on a woman. In the first place, they draw the man's eye straight up the leg to the woman's most private place, the one place the LORD has blessed (1 Timothy 2:15). In the second place, they make a woman to look like a man, thus encouraging men to be attracted to other men, as I already said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973351)
And please answer this if you choose to respond is it considered cross dress if its women clothing?

Not if it's a woman wearing women's clothing.

:)

Bobby-Joe 01-30-2013 09:24 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973351)
Thank you for responding
But I must say some of my opinions differ from yours
It is believed that women should dress modestly ( I couldn't agree more) and that pants are very sexual I will agree to a point because some pants are very modest and skirts are no better
And please answer this if you choose to respond is it considered cross dress if its women clothing?

The big issue here friend is to avoid confusion with the men. Putting pants on women temps men into having gay sex. All it takes is just once for a guy to mistake a man for a woman and it is trapped in the devil's world of homosexual sex.

None of us want that.

ownedproperty 01-30-2013 09:52 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 973238)
Be sure to thank him. Purely out of manly interest... what did he use to beat that into you with and for how long and were you bent over with a bare behind when he did it?

Thank you Sir. I made sure to thank him a lot for correcting me Sir.

My husband decided that since I showed disrespect to God and all true christian men by what I said I was severely disciplined Sir. My husband used a whip and paddle Sir and my husband disciplined me for an hour Sir. Yes Sir, I was bent over with a bare behind Sir. It made it hurt very much as I gave birth to my husband's second son today Sir.

Rebecca

Onthedope 01-31-2013 12:35 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 973360)
The big issue here friend is to avoid confusion with the men. Putting pants on women temps men into having gay sex. All it takes is just once for a guy to mistake a man for a woman and it is trapped in the devil's world of homosexual sex.

None of us want that.

I'm really sorry sir my husband found out I was sending in false information and beat me for it once again I would like to apologize sorry:(

JustBeatMe 02-25-2013 06:36 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedope (Post 973434)
I'm really sorry sir my husband found out I was sending in false information and beat me for it once again I would like to apologize sorry:(

You have noting to regret, you'd done nothing wrong, and your husband have no right to put a hand or even a finger on you, so I suggest you to call the police so they can arrest that bastard before he kill you

And by the way, those are the clothes I wear everyday, and I don't think is a sin at all

Pornography removed.

BelieverInGod 02-25-2013 09:57 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeatIt (Post 981150)
You have noting to regret, you'd done nothing wrong, and your husband have no right to put a hand or even a finger on you, so I suggest you to call the police so they can arrest that bastard before he kill you

And by the way, those are the clothes I wear everyday, and I don't think is a sin at all

Pornography removed.

And God really gives a damn what you think. :sinner:

goodgirlgonebad 03-18-2013 04:45 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
I feel weird in pants...long skirts are more my style

Alexandria Puckett 03-18-2013 05:27 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
I'm in total agreement! Nothing but long, one peice dresses for me! My husband chooses them and I decide which one he would like to see me wear on a particular day, because he is much too busy to lay out a woman's dress. I even stopped wearing high heels because not only are they whorish, I discovered they were created soley for men's use! I'm sure Dame Glynnis may know more than I do. I also cover my wrists with small scarves, since its too hot in the south for gloves or long sleeve. Be thorough!

BelieverInGod 03-19-2013 06:09 AM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandria Puckett (Post 987169)
I'm in total agreement! Nothing but long, one peice dresses for me! My husband chooses them and I decide which one he would like to see me wear on a particular day, because he is much too busy to lay out a woman's dress. I even stopped wearing high heels because not only are they whorish, I discovered they were created soley for men's use! I'm sure Dame Glynnis may know more than I do. I also cover my wrists with small scarves, since its too hot in the south for gloves or long sleeve. Be thorough!

If you don't know how to sew, I would suggest that it's a great skill you should pick up. You can re-use the same patterns repeatedly on different fabrics and can modify them to your own use.

Women's dresses and baby clothes are the easiest to make. Seth gives me money to buy the boys clothes.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved