The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The END TIMES are upon us: EVIDENCE FILE (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42128)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-29-2010 06:35 PM

The END TIMES are upon us: EVIDENCE FILE

This thread is for collecting evidence that the end of days prophesied in the Book of Revelations are already taking place.

EXHIBIT A: Death of the oceans

Part 1: Turning to acid/blood:

Scientists agree that the oceans are becoming more acidic. While secular scientists, who ignore the True Scientific Method, claim it is due to rising carbon dioxide levels, True Scientists know this is proof that the oceans are beginning to turn to blood:

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. -Revelation 8:8-9

(KJV: "the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died")

3The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.
4The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. - Revelation 16:3-5 (KJV: 3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.)

Blood is more acidic that water. Therefore what the false scientists call "ocean acidification" is actually "ocean bloodification".

Part 2: death of fishes and whales

These passages also mention the death of all living things in the sea. Everyone agrees that there are less fishes and whales in the sea than before. However, for Jesus to return, we need ALL of the fishes and whales to die. So everybody, get fishing and harpooning for Jesus!

Part 3: Sea monsters

There are more jellyfishes than ever before, which false scientists claim is due to the lack of fishy competition, or because they're suited to acidic water, whatever that means. However, what these false scientists neglect to mention is that the King James Version - the only TRUE Bible - says "every living soul died in the sea". Jellyfishes dont have souls. They fall under the category of sea monsters, which are also prophesied:

And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them -Amos 9:3

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...old-Au-006.jpg
This is the leg of a scantily-clad harlot that God punished with a jellyfish attack. To see why He punished her, just take a look at her fornificating with her sex toy:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...rl-Rac-005.jpg

Today, it's just acid and jellyfishes, but when it's oceans of blood filled with krakens, it will be too late to repent! REPENT NOW!

Jenni111 04-29-2010 06:57 PM

Re: The END TIMES are upon us: EVIDENCE FILE

Blood is an alkaline in terms of ph. It only gets more acidic as people get older depending on what they eat. And even then it just gets more acidic but never to acid level.

Could you expand a bit on why higher acid level's in water have to do with becoming blood? I know what you mean of course, but not why it has to do with acidity.

My dads brother is a fisherman and he kills lot's of fish :)

Why are Jellyfish classified as sea monsters?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-29-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni111 (Post 517014)
Blood is an alkaline in terms of ph. It only gets more acidic as people get older depending on what they eat.

God is 6010 years old, and He eats nothing but meat (Re: Abel Vs Cain). Obviously His blood must be very acidic by now, and obviously it's going to be His blood filling the oceans (who else has enough blood to fill the oceans?)

Quote:

And even then it just gets more acidic but never to acid level.
Blood isn't "acid level" either.

Look, there's several stages to turning water into blood. Acidification is only the first step. Next will come the redness, the coppery flavor, and so on.

Quote:

Because they don't have souls! Did you even read the article?

Jenni111 04-29-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 517020)
God is 6010 years old, and He eats nothing but meat (Re: Abel Vs Cain). Obviously His blood must be very acidic by now, and obviously it's going to be His blood filling the oceans (who else has enough blood to fill the oceans?)

Yeah, meat is acidic.

Quote:

Blood isn't "acid level" either.

Look, there's several stages to turning water into blood. Acidification is only the first step. Next will come the redness, the coppery flavor, and so on.

Coppery flavor? I never licked copper before so I can't compare it's taste to blood :lol:

Quote:

Because they don't have souls! Did you even read the article?

I know but I wanted a scripture that says they don't :/

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-29-2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni111 (Post 517021)
Quote:

Quote:

Because jellyfishes don't have souls! Did you even read the article?

I know but I wanted a scripture that says they don't :/

"and every living soul died in the sea" - Revelation 16:3

Seeing as jellyfishes aren't going extinct, they obviously don't have souls. See how the Bible predicts everything?

Bobby-Joe 04-29-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni111 (Post 517021)
Coppery flavor? I never licked copper before so I can't compare it's taste to blood :lol:

Ever lick a penny as a child? Trust me, blood, especially lots of it, like when have to wade in it, smells like pennies.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-29-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 517029)
Trust me, blood, especially lots of it, like when have to wade in it, smells like pennies.

And you'd know, wouldn't you Brother BJ. :shades2:

There has been a marked increase in rains of frogs I've heard. :unsure:

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-29-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 517036)
And you'd know, wouldn't you Brother BJ. :shades2:

There has been a marked increase in rains of frogs I've heard. :unsure:

I do wish they'd be better about predicting them.

Last one came, as you might expect, RIGHT AFTER I washed my car. :angry:

Jenni111 04-29-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 517029)
Ever lick a penny as a child? Trust me, blood, especially lots of it, like when have to wade in it, smells like pennies.

No, I don't lick random things...

Bobby-Joe 04-29-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni111 (Post 517061)
No, I don't lick random things...

Considering how obsequious copper is in our society between coin and electronics I find you claim not know what it smells or taste like deliberate obstinate. As for you claim about not licking random things, curiously your DoF file notes you are not so picky about what goes into mouth mam.

Jenni111 04-29-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 517065)
Curiously your DoF file notes you are not so picky about what goes into mouth mam.

If your implying that I'm overweight, then your mistaken.

Bobby-Joe 04-29-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni111 (Post 517066)

No, I am not suggesting it is food you placing into your mouth.

michael the hater 04-30-2010 08:21 AM

so when will this be complete?

the lack of fish and whales in the sea is also due to fishing.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-30-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael the hater (Post 517215)
so when will this be complete?

The Holy Bible tells us that Jesus will return any day now, "like a thief in the night." Isn't that exciting? :Jumpy:

Quote:

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael the hater (Post 517215)
the lack of fish and whales in the sea is also due to fishing.

That's because the filthy sneaky japs have no respect for God's creations. :angry:

eliot mayfield 04-30-2010 04:21 PM

I wonder if oil could be substituted for blood? Oil is the life blood of the modern world and indeed the oceans are going to turn to oil with 5,000 barrels a day spilling in there for probably at least the next 90 days!
Praise Jesus!

Seth Campbell 04-30-2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

So we talk about putting filthy things in your mouth and you automatically assume we're calling you fat?

Someone seems to be suffering from pride, tell me girl, do you also dress like a harlot?

Cranky Old Man 04-30-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

If your implying that I'm overweight

If the shoo fits...

Trent Harvey, Jr. 04-30-2010 10:03 PM

Maybe we should also look at the other end of the equation: the FALSE prophecies of science falsely-so-called.

Remember how they promised us that in 2001 we would be having laser-beam swordfights with robots? Now all we have is spambots and cat toys.

They promised us this:

http://www.glow.co.uk/acatalog/flash...er-sword-2.jpg

And only gave us this:

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 04-30-2010 10:50 PM

Isn't that the typical liberal "bait-and-switch" routine? Just like Barack "Hope & Change" Obama. Promised us a balanced budget, but in reality spends half a trillion dollars on his "brothers" over at the financial companies. Promised us that he'd end this mess he got us into in Iraq, and more of our boys are dying every day than ever before. It's a never-ending cycle for them: they'll promise us flying cars and rainbows if they think it'll get an extra vote. We just have to see through their lies.

Bobby-Joe 04-30-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. (Post 517453)
Isn't that the typical liberal "bait-and-switch" routine? Just like Barack "Hope & Change" Obama. Promised us a balanced budget, but in reality spends half a trillion dollars on his "brothers" over at the financial companies. Promised us that he'd end this mess he got us into in Iraq, and more of our boys are dying every day than ever before. It's a never-ending cycle for them: they'll promise us flying cars and rainbows if they think it'll get an extra vote. We just have to see through their lies.

Just like blacks to stick together and worry about their own.

Just look at the way Obama has drug Goldman Sacks threw the mud and now let lose his FBI dogs on them. You couple this with his bail out of the Finanical Companies and you can see how Obama is destroying capitalism one company at a time.

Sally Paulson 05-01-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. (Post 517417)

I don't think that's a sword. I know because I've had that same expression on my face, and it wasn't while looking at a sword.

EDIT: OF COURSE I've been saved since then.

Felicity 05-01-2010 09:35 AM

@Sally Paulson Why did you have that expression then and what does it have to do with being Saved©? I look happy most of the time myself because I love Jesus :wub: and I know He also loves me! #1 John 4:8