The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81022)

Redeemed Papist 08-07-2012 10:35 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?

I'd love to see where God tells us to respect other religions.

Rev. Edward Clement 08-07-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S. Niebuhr (Post 915467)
Incorrect use of scripture deleted and the use of blatant bigotry and heresy deleted..

Friend, will you show us where the Lord said to tolerate other religions.

John
14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The only way to serve God is by accepting Jesus, who is God, there is no other way.

Mark
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Your liberal false-Christianity will lead to a path of depravity and hell.

2 Timothy
3:5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

I ask again, why do you hate Jesus, friend?

Rev. Edward Clement 08-07-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

But that is not your place to judge for yourself the rest who have not committed these acts on God's behalf. You are not omnipotent, you do not know these people.

Oh but we can and are commanded to judge you and these people.

Matthew
18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

I'll say it again because I think you are hard of hearing,God expects and commands His people to judge false teaching and to reject wolves and false teachers.

1 Corinthians
6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
6:8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.

1 John
4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

We are commanded not to believe every spirit. This means do not believe every wind of teaching you hear. We are commanded to "try" or test the spirits. This means we are to test all teaching with the Word of God. This will allow God's people to see if the teaching is from God or not. By testing the for a false prophet, judgments must be made between right and wrong doctrine based on what the Bible says.

Ephesians
5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

God's people are to prove what is acceptable unto the Lord. This involves making a judgment between right and wrong. We prove the teaching is true or false by using the Bible as our guideline because the Bible plainly says it.

As a result of judgment we have no association with evil.

You are not reading the Bible, you have to read the Bible in order to read the Bible. That is why, you are absolutely wrong and headed straight to hell, friend.

Titus Templeton 08-07-2012 11:06 PM

Sikhs sounds like Skinheads. I smell some racism there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 915483)
I'd love to see where God tells us to respect other religions.

Some people have never heard of the golden calf. Shame.

scotty niebuhr 08-07-2012 11:54 PM

I think I now understand the truth about this religion, and the futility of my efforts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to convert you with my limited understanding and scripture mis-use. May God have mercy on your souls.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-08-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S. Niebuhr (Post 915532)
I think I now understand the truth about this religion, and the futility of my efforts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to convert you with my limited understanding and scripture mis-use. May God have mercy on your souls.

Really?

Please explain to me who the Bible says God is, and how one gets to Heaven.

nowsally 08-08-2012 12:49 AM

S.Niebuhr I agree with everything you posted. I also agree that these people will not see reason because they are opposed to ACTUALLY LISTENING to an opposing side. Its true. They do pick certain lines from the bible and stitch them together so that they can make themselves feel better about what they do. Some of the things I have read in this forum is disgusting. How can you guys boast about beating your wives? How can you support a man for entertaining the idea of divorcing his wife who has cancer because he feels that's a sin? No religion condones hurting another human being on purpose..I take back all the hurtful comments I said yesterday and I apologize for saying them. I truly hope God has mercy on your souls because you all have sinned beyond repair. I just pray your family has not been affected by your acts.

scotty niebuhr 08-08-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 915566)
Really?

Please explain to me who the Bible says God is, and how one gets to Heaven.

I'm through arguing over semantics. As erroneous as he may be, Reverend Clement's knowledge of scriptures is unfortunately much greater than mine.

After discussion with a few fellow devout Christians over dinner i've been enlightened to the conclusion that you and your people are beyond saving, and that I should waste no more effort trying to do so. I must say that I admire your people's tenacity in your faith, as mis-guided as it may be.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-08-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S. Niebuhr (Post 915581)
I'm through arguing over semantics. As erroneous as he may be, Reverend Clement's knowledge of scriptures is unfortunately much greater than mine.

After discussion with a few fellow devout Christians over dinner i've been enlightened to the conclusion that you and your people are beyond saving, and that I should waste no more effort trying to do so. I must say that I admire your people's tenacity in your faith, as mis-guided as it may be.

You said you know the truth about Christianity. I'd like you to explain it to me. How else will we know if you have learned the truth?

Who is God? What does He want from us? What are His attributes? How do you get to Heaven?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosalad (Post 915578)
No religion condones hurting another human being on purpose..

Actually, with the possible exception of Sikhism, every religion of any size (which I guess leaves Sikhism out) demands the execution of apostates and other sinners of various sorts.

Have you ever bothered to read any religion's Scriptures, or do you just make up what you think these religions should say and decide that's what their Scripture says?

Billy Bob Jenkins 08-08-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

As erroneous as he may be, Reverend Clement's knowledge of scriptures is unfortunately much greater than mine.

How do you know what is erroneous and what is not, when you refuse to look into God's Word for yourself? How could you possibly know what is right and what is wrong if you refuse to read the Bible?

Rev. Edward Clement 08-08-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

After discussion with a few fellow devout Christians over dinner i've been enlightened to the conclusion that you and your people are beyond saving, and that I should waste no more effort trying to do so.

Apparently, these were false-Christians.

2 Peter

2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Matthew
7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Keeping company with such filthy heretics has permitted damnation to seep into your soul and has convinced you that you are allowed to make up your own gospel which means you have been given over to delusion.

scotty niebuhr 08-08-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 915586)
You said you know the truth about Christianity. I'd like you to explain it to me. How else will we know if you have learned the truth?

Who is God? What does He want from us? What are His attributes? How do you get to Heaven?

I've read the Bible in it's entirety time and time again. Yet even as I look now, I fail to see where you find the basis for Landover Baptist Church's stance on many topics that i'm at odds with. Topics such as the extreme subservience of women and regarding your lack of tolerance of other religions I can find no interpretations for. In my effort to humor you, please "enlighten" me.

Mary Etheldreda 08-08-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S. Niebuhr (Post 915592)
I've read the Bible in it's entirety time and time again. Yet even as I look now, I fail to see where you find the basis for Landover Baptist Church's stance on many topics that i'm at odds with. Topics such as the extreme subservience of women and regarding your lack of tolerance of other religions I can find no interpretations for. In my effort to humor you, please "enlighten" me.

My goodness but you're a nag. Have you ever tried praying for clarity? If you have an open heart and trust Jesus, He will reveal the Truth to you!
And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Luke 11:9

nowsally 08-08-2012 01:29 AM

Mary...you look like a transexual...and a scary clown...o wait..are clowns evil too? I'm sorry, I don't know the rules for this crazy bullshit that you folks call Christianity. The real Christians I know are helping the Sikh community and providing support for the victim's families. You guys could learn a thing..or 100 from THOSE people.

BTW, Jesus was born in Bethlehem which is in the Middle East/Ethopia. I don't know what delusional world you people are living in..but the skin color in that area is dark brown. Yea.. Not blonde hair and blue eyes and most certainly not white.

Mary Etheldreda 08-08-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowsallad (Post 915599)
BTW, Jesus was born in Bethlehem which is in the Middle East/Ethopia.

Friend, I suspect you were educated in the public schools organized by the Gay Agenda. I home educate my children so I know they can locate both Bethlehem and Ethiopia on a map. I invite you to look at the following image I brought for you. If you can locate Israel (it's in red, on the Mediterranean Sea - the big body of water in the very middle), you'll note that Bethlehem is situated there. Ethiopia is an African country, on this map shown in green. It's about 1000 miles (800km) away from the birthplace of our LORD.

Rev. Edward Clement 08-08-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowsallad (Post 915599)
Yea.. Not blonde hair and blue eyes and most certainly not white.

Friend, do you have scriptures that say Jesus was not a blond haired, blue eyed, white man?

Rev. Edward Clement 08-08-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Friend, it is clear at this point that you have never read the Bible in its entirety. Why are you constantly lying to yourself and everyone else?

We know why. You and your false-Christian friends are under they sway of the devil and are prone to heresy and wiccan practices.

John
8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

WWJDnow 08-08-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowsallad (Post 915578)
S.Niebuhr I agree with everything you posted. I also agree that these people will not see reason because they are opposed to ACTUALLY LISTENING to an opposing side.

The opposing side is Satan. You're right, we do not listen to Satan.

Quote:

They do pick certain lines from the bible and stitch them together so that they can make themselves feel better about what they do.
God put every single verse in the Bible for a reason. Are you saying that we should ignore some parts of the Bible? And, if so, who appointed you to decide which parts to keep and which to ignore?

Quote:

How can you guys boast about beating your wives?
We only beat DISOBEDIENT wives. How many times do we have to explain that?

Quote:

How can you support a man for entertaining the idea of divorcing his wife who has cancer because he feels that's a sin?
Why else would God punish her with cancer?

Quote:

No religion condones hurting another human being on purpose..
That's not true. Read the Quran--it's full of violence.

Quote:

I just pray your family has not been affected by your acts.
Jesus said we're not to pray in public, but rather to pray in our closets. Must you constantly twist the Bible to your own perverted ends?

Quote:

I'm through arguing over semantics.

You're the one who mentioned Jews, not us.

Quote:

As erroneous as he may be, Reverend Clement's knowledge of scriptures is unfortunately much greater than mine.
The good Reverend's command of the Word of God is matched only by that of a few Landover pastors. I graduated near the top of my class at Landover Baptist University with degrees in Bible Studies and Creation Biology, and what I know of the Bible is but a pimple on the backside of the knowledge of Rev. Clement. You have no idea how much I admire Rev. Clement's scholarship and the man himself. You could learn a thing or two from him if you'd just open your mind.

Quote:

What kind of devout Christian would ask other Christians instead of asking Jesus?

Quote:

I've read the Bible in it's entirety time and time again.

Sure you did. And I'm the Pasha of Persia.

Quote:

Yet even as I look now, I fail to see where you find the basis for Landover Baptist Church's stance on many topics that i'm at odds with.
Next time try reading something other than the cartoon version of the Bible.

Quote:

Topics such as the extreme subservience of women
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Ephesians 5:22-23

Quote:

and regarding your lack of tolerance of other religions I can find no interpretations for.
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. Deuteronomy 13:6-9

Quote:

In my effort to humor you, please "enlighten" me.
Done. I hope you feel "enlightened" now.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-08-2012 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty niebuhr (Post 915592)
I've read the Bible in it's entirety time and time again.

Then answer my questions. It should be a simple matter.

Explain the truth to me.

Who is God?

What are His attributes?

What does He want of us?

How do you get to Heaven?

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 915586)
Actually, with the possible exception of Sikhism, every religion of any size (which I guess leaves Sikhism out) demands the execution of apostates and other sinners of various sorts.

Am i seeing this correctly or are my eyes going defective. did someone on this forum actually accept that sikhs do not demand execution of apostates!!

Rev. M. Rodimer, my view of you as a person and a christian has gone through the roof! :thumbsup:

Redeemed Papist 08-08-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty niebuhr (Post 915581)

What exactly do we need saving from? You and your smug dinner friends with your made up God that you think is worth worshipping are the ones wasting your time.

Deists like you who just make up a god that agrees magically with all their inner feelings and somehow expect their opinions to thereby be beyond reproach make me sick.

Bjorn Jensen 08-08-2012 12:46 PM

Sikhs wears turbans
Muslims wears turbans

Sikhs worships demons
Muslims worships demons

Sikhs looks like muslims
Muslims looks like sikhs

Sikhs does not speak American
Muslims does not speak American

Sikhs wants the entire world to believe in their false religion
Muslims wants the entire world to believe in their false religon

I fail to see any difference!

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am a bum (Post 915756)
Sikhs wears turbans
Muslims wears turbans

Sikhs worships demons
Muslims worships demons

Sikhs looks like muslims
Muslims looks like sikhs

You preach how others should educate themselves, maybe you should educate yourself?

Sikhs wears turbans - Correct, probably 80% of American turban wearers are sikh
Muslims wears turbans - Correct, mainl only in arab coutries, in western countries, muslims usually wear hats - not turbans

Sikhs worships demons - WRONG, Sikhs worship god, one god only. Our gurus are our teachers, nothing more, we go by the word of our gurus, they are not our gods.
Muslims worships demons - As Far As I Know, Islam has come from Christianity and they believe in one god and prophets of god, one of whom is Jesus, as well as others from chritianity. Muhammed is their final prophet and came after jesus.

Sikhs looks like muslims - Sikhs can be identified by having a full, unshaven beard, they wear a meta bracelet on their arms at all times, they carry a dagger as part of their uniform and have long hair.
Muslims looks like sikhs - Muslims, although wearing turbans, do not necessarily have long hair, if they do, it would have been cut to a shorter length, they do not wear a steel bracelet, nor do they carry dagger as part of their uniform. usually their beards won;t have a moustace, and their beards are usually cut into a shape and not natural. also, if a muslim wears a turban, more often than not, their ears will not be tucked into the turban while a sikhs would.

Sikhs does not speak American - Most sikhs i know are very highly educated and are multi-lingual which is more that can be said for a lot of people on this forum. Sikhs speak ENGLISH (American is not a language) and don't necessarily always speak punjabi as not all kids are educated in it.
Muslims does not speak American - again, multi-lingual but will always speak their own religion to their own kind (As far as i know) All kids are forced to learn their language at a young age.

Sikhs wants the entire world to believe in their false religion - Pure and utter rubbish, sikhs do not force their religion upon anyone, its your choice whether you want to be a sikh.
Muslims wants the entire world to believe in their false religon - True, Just like you all on this forum want everyone to become catholic christian protestant, i don;t know - a bit confused.

I love how a good educational response from a non christian catolic protestant confused forum member gets deleted or ignored

Rev. Edward Clement 08-08-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915770)
I love how a good educational response from a non christian catolic protestant confused forum member gets deleted or ignored

Friend, it is very unhealthy to breathe the fumes of a stopped up catalytic converter. Have you spoken with a True-Christian™ mechanic about this?

I now see you problem and why you are laboring under the delusions of sickh peacfulness as you do.

Careful friend, these sickhs have taken advatage of you and you have been totally brainwashed by their evil tactics of effective bombing research, invasive knife weiding terrorism, and the incorrect usage of towels an brooms.

I suggest you get this catolitic converter repaired post-haste, which means now.

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Edward Clement (Post 915783)
Friend, it is very unhealthy to breathe the fumes of a stopped up catalytic converter. Have you spoken with a True-Christian™ mechanic about this?

I now see you problem and why you are laboring under the delusions of sickh peacfulness as you do.

Careful friend, these sickhs have taken advatage of you and you have been totally brainwashed by their evil tactics of effective bombing research, invasive knife weiding terrorism, and the incorrect usage of towels an brooms.

I suggest you get this catolitic converter repaired post-haste, which means now.

er, what?! make some sense please. whens jesus coming by the way?

Redeemed Papist 08-08-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915787)
er, what?! make some sense please. whens jesus coming by the way?

Jesus is coming soon and has been for the last 2000 years. That's some track record.

Nobody knows when exactly but we do know that when He does people like you are in a whole heap of trouble. For starters you're in for some serious suffering while we watch from Heaven.

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 915788)
Jesus is coming soon and has been for the last 2000 years. That's some track record.

Nobody knows when exactly but we do know that when He does people like you are in a whole heap of trouble. For starters you're in for some serious suffering while we watch from Heaven.

how will you know when he comes?

WWJDnow 08-08-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915807)

We'll know because we'll be flying up to live with Jesus in Heaven and you'll be panicking because you were left behind.

Rev. Edward Clement 08-08-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

A trumpet will sound and we will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye!

1 Corinthians
15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

And we will recieve a crown from the Lord.

1 Peter
5:4
And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

And we will meet him in the air!

1 Thessalonians
4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

GLORY!!

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 915840)
We'll know because we'll be flying up to live with Jesus in Heaven and you'll be panicking because you were left behind.

Will it be in my lifetime?

WWJDnow 08-08-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915850)

Not if there are more shooters out there.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-08-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915748)
Am i seeing this correctly or are my eyes going defective. did someone on this forum actually accept that sikhs do not demand execution of apostates!!

Rev. M. Rodimer, my view of you as a person and a christian has gone through the roof! :thumbsup:

I don't know about Sikhism to know if they do or not, that's why I said "the possible exception".

Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915850)

No man knows. But don't worry, when it happens, you will know!

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 915857)
Not if there are more shooters out there.

and if there aren't and we assume i live another 50 years. then will it be in my lifetime?

Redeemed Papist 08-08-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Bit tricky not to notice...

You seriously need to read Revelation. It keeps you on your toes. I would much rather be in heaven.

Mary Etheldreda 08-08-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am a bum (Post 915756)
Sikhs wears turbans
Muslims wears turbans

Sikhs worships demons
Muslims worships demons

Sikhs looks like muslims
Muslims looks like sikhs

A thorough analysis. By looking at them, you couldn't tell one from the other:

http://www.hindu.com/2007/05/18/imag...1810341201.jpg

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-cont...6845431792.jpg

WWJDnow 08-08-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915748)

Sure, we all know that different Muslim sects have different rules.

Bobby-Joe 08-08-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915860)
and if there aren't and we assume i live another 50 years. then will it be in my lifetime?

I wouldn't hand wave off there not being more shootings. The racial tensions in this country have been the worst since the 1960s. Heaven's know we TRUE Christians™ know how crazy the hard right can get.

I really urge you to consider converting to Christianity before it is to late!

Free Market Fred 08-08-2012 11:39 PM

Actually, I think that these Sikh Muslims are even worse than the others. Those Sunny and Shittight Muslims lie and claim that "Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance," even though they're all terrorists. However, the Sikhs take it one step further - they just deny being Muslims! I mean if they're gonna lie about worshiping Allah and Mohammed and all those other Islamic terrorist gods, why should we believe them when they claim to be all about peace and love?

And while we're on this subject, I'd like to point out that Sikhs aren't the only Islamic terrorists who deny being Muslims. Over there in Tibet they got these Buddhist Muslims who call themselves "Lamaists" cause they worship bin Laden.

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph.../tibetans1.jpg
Buddhist Madrassah in Afghanistan

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph.../tibetans3.jpg
Militant imans running terrorist training camp

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph.../tibetans2.jpg
Buddhist Muslim suicide bombers

Facing such hideous threats, we're going to need a big increase in military spending. That's going to cost a lot, but by eliminating Social Security and Medicare, I'm sure it's affordable. Besides, when it comes to Homeland Security, it's no time to be pinching pennies (and remember, Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter). Finally, I'm proud to say that my company stands ready to fulfill its patriotic duty by signing no-bid contracts so that we can bomb them Buddhist Muslims back to the Stone Age - while at the same time increasing shareholder value!

Yet another win-win for public-private partnerships!

Bjorn Jensen 08-09-2012 05:57 AM

Peaceful people does not wear knives in public, peaceful people wears a Smith & Wesson 25-2 in public, it's really that simple!

sick raghead terrorist 08-09-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 915917)
A thorough analysis. By looking at them, you couldn't tell one from the other:

http://www.hindu.com/2007/05/18/imag...1810341201.jpg

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-cont...6845431792.jpg

BROTHER, these are both sikhs

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 915946)
Sure, we all know that different Muslim sects have different rules.

juslt like christians, catholics, etc...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 915989)
I wouldn't hand wave off there not being more shootings. The racial tensions in this country have been the worst since the 1960s. Heaven's know we TRUE Christians™ know how crazy the hard right can get.

I really urge you to consider converting to Christianity before it is to late!

I'd rather die and go to hell, but would love to meet jesus first :) boy you've made me scared of trumpets!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am a bum (Post 916240)
Peaceful people does not wear knives in public, peaceful people wears a Smith & Wesson 25-2 in public, it's really that simple!

A sikh does not discriminate. if you are being beat up in a street, even being as racist as you are, a sikh would still defend you - with his kirpan.