The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   PROOF Joseph Stack was framed in IRS suicide-bombing! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37570)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 02-19-2010 09:21 AM

PROOF Joseph Stack was framed in IRS suicide-bombing!

Quote:

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/MSNBC/C...rg-330p.h2.jpg
Does this look like the work of a non-Muslim?
Joseph Stack is INNOCENT!

So he wrote a note saying that he expected to die this year. That's not a suicide note, he we just expecting the rapture to come soon, as promised by Jesus in the Bible:

Matthew 16:28 "Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Mark 9:1 Then he said to them, "I tell you with certainty, some people standing here will not experience death until they see the kingdom of God arrive with power."

Luke 9:27 "But I say to you truthfully, there are some of those standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God."

Revelation 22:12 "Behold, I come quickly!"

So he left his stove on or something, just because his house burned down he's not a terrorist. Ever hear about Bin Laden burning his cave down? Of course not!

And as for making flying planes into buildings as a form of suicide-bombing? Obviously his plane had a malfunction.

Quote:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Co...p.standard.jpg
Above: The alleged suicide bomber. He's a COUNTRY MUSICIAN! Ever heard any banjo-pickin' from Bin Laden? Ever heard Mullah Omar's twang? NO!
This is just like that time during the Clinton Administration when a republican accidentally crashed his plane into the White House. Clinton claimed it was "terrorism" and took out his wrath on innocent republicans like Timothy McVeigh.

Also, notice how there are no witnesses! (unless you include the plundering thugs from the IRS):
'Huge fireball'

Witnesses to the crash recalled a scene of chaos and destruction.
Peggy Walker, an IRS officer who works in the building, said she was sitting at her desk when the plane crashed.

"It felt like a bomb blew off. The ceiling caved in and windows blew in. We got up and ran," she said.

Matt Farney, 39, who was in the parking lot of a nearby Home Depot, said he saw a low-flying private plane near some apartments and the office building just before it crashed.

"I figured he was going to buzz the apartments or he was showing off," Farney said, adding that the plane dipped down. "It was a ball of flames that was high or higher than the apartments. It was surreal. It was insane. ... It didn't look like he was out of control or anything."

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 02-19-2010 12:12 PM

Re: PROOF Joseph Stack was framed in IRS suicide-bombing!

Facebook users, please visit Joe Stack's support page:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1xQeOPE9eP.../facebook1.jpg
This is Emily Walters. We were the original ones who started this group. It grew to about 300 members and was deleted. They deleted my profile also. This is my boyfriends profile he made just to put it back on there because its sad when you don't have the right to freedom of speech or expression anymore.

Do we as americans have our head buried in the sand? is it time to pull it out? what will we really see.....? Abolish the IRS, lets go with a sales tax....ooohhh yea, how would big brother keep us in check.... it is time

I would call him a hero!!! I.m sure they will call him a terrorists.

WE DON'T HAVE REPRESENTATION IN GOVERNMENT WHATSOEVER

I'm sick and tired of our tax dollars supporting lazy old people with their free social security. Get a job or get out of our country!

They are not screwing with "Andrew Joseph Stack III is not a Hero" group.

Mr. Stack is a true American hero

JOSEPH STACK AN AMERICAN HERO!

There only deleting comments becouse there too true...

The IRS planned to eat him anyway, might as well serve a gourmet meal.

when does terrorism become patriotism???were the minutemen and anybody who revolted against king george terrorists or patriots?? im sure they were also perceived as terrorists

this country was founded on rebellion. history repeats itself. common sense.

Obviously you haven't heard Patrick Henry's quote, "Give me the politicians I want or give everyone else death"

So we should just sit there and take what Uncle Sam gives us in the ass? Joe Stack had the balls to make a point -and his point certainly received international attention.

sad thing for the folks who think this is going to be the only time we hear about something like this. this is not the way americans act UNLESS YOUVE FALLEN VICTOM OF THE IRS AND THEYRE UNBALENCED POLICIES!!!!. so get used to it--nuff said

It's not about who he killed or who he could have killed. It's about the undeniable identification of the common American with his letter and his frustration with our out of touch, detached government.

This poor man was hunted to insanity. I pray for his family.

This building did not contain any important files, I believe this might be the building were that S.O.B. worked that Joe thought was on his side and would help him save his ass yet he turned out to be on the gov's side instead. I dont know about you all but, if I were in that building when Joe struck it I would have been honored to die for a good cause that would finaly atleast open up some eyes.

I hear that there was already a hazmat team across the street before the plane stuck, how did they know to be there at that exact time???????????????????????????

I am watching CNN, and they keep bringing on Pyshc experts that keep painting this guy as paranoid, and deranged. I can't help but think that behind the scenes even psych professionals can understand this guy's frustration with our bloated, intrusive government, but yet on the air they say what's politically correct, and what's best for their careers. In no way do I condone killing innocent people, but I understand Joe's logic and frustration. Personally, I think he would be pleased that he was able to get our attention without causing a single death.

His name was Joseph Andrew Stack. He died serving project mayhem. In death we are all Joseph Stack.

...it is heroic to fly your plane into the IRS building

Pastor Ezekiel 02-19-2010 12:50 PM

I blame the Clintons. :threaten:

James Hutchins 02-19-2010 12:57 PM

I think the Carter administration laid the seed for the lazy generation. The senile old peanut farmer is still pushing free housing for lay abouts.

Johny Joe Hold 02-19-2010 02:41 PM

I think we could interpret it as one the popular Tea Parties--but, with only one person attending.

TC Patriot 02-19-2010 06:46 PM

Once again Brother Jeb's keen analysis of the facts exposes yet another Obama conspiracy.

Let's look at the facts:

None of his friends had a clue that he would do this or had any political leanings one way or the other.

He was a software geek. Those nerds are apolitical.

He did not set his own house on fire. It was done to silence his family who would have said that he loved America and Jesus too.

Sure there are a lot of people (the ones like us who earn over 250K a year who angry with Obama and the IRS for not giving us the tax break we deserve but that doesn't mean we would fly a plane into a building. That's want Mooslims do and Stack was no Mooslim.

The fact that no one was killed proves that they were warned. At the Murrah Building all the ATF thugs had left before the bomb that they claim Tim McViegh planted detonated. There are many shocking similarities.

Both Stack and McVeigh were the picture of mental health.

Clearly Stack was a patsy.

H. Montague Worthington 02-19-2010 06:55 PM

Something has gone seriously awry in America when the IRS is spending their time ruining the lives of American patriots instead of Nixon's enemies.

Capt. Aaron Portway 02-19-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 474416)
I blame the Clintons. :threaten:

This also has the stink of the Kennedys all over it if you ask me!:thumbdown:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 02-22-2010 12:44 AM

This tweet says it all, right down to the tea-party-perfect grammar.

Johny Joe Hold 02-22-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 474305)
Joseph Stack is INNOCENT!

So he wrote a note saying that he expected to die this year. That's not a suicide note, he we just expecting the rapture to come soon, as promised by Jesus in the Bible:

I've always had this question: Why doesn't the news media include news about the coming rapture?? Like in this story. It could have been written this way:

"Joseph Stack, anticipating the coming rature, flew his Piper Cherokee
into a building. Among the offices housed there were those of the
IRS and others. Mr. Stack was among many Americans who will
commit suicide this year in anticipation of the big event. Pastor X, an
expert in rapture, spoke with reporters. 'People are making rational
decisions about their souls this year. Those who figure they won't
the heaven cut feel they will be better off going out in their own way.'"

H. Montague Worthington 02-22-2010 04:25 PM

Maybe the Church needs to get together with Tea-baggers and trawl the mental hospitals and the lonely hearts section of message boards to find "recruits" and "Christian soldiers" to help "prepare" for the inevitable rapture coming any day now.... "any" "day".... "now."