The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Checkmate, Atheists (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118220)

WWJDnow 11-18-2020 07:34 AM

Checkmate, Atheists

I saw this the other day on the Internet. It asks a question that no atheist can answer.

https://funnyatheism.com/wp-content/...EYRE-RIGHT.jpg

Johny Joe Hold 11-18-2020 02:59 PM

Re: Checkmate, Atheists

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1276708)
I saw this the other day on the Internet. It asks a question that no atheist can answer.

Good one, Brother Dnow. It's just a matter of time before atheists will have to admit they have been wrong all along. We've defeated them with the banana matches perfectly the chimpanzee's hand and now this.

Goodbye atheists.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-18-2020 04:21 PM

I always wondered about that. Isn't it also suspicious that there is never an actual meteorite there? There should be a giant rock sticking out of the ground.

Isabella White 11-18-2020 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1276713)
Good one, Brother Dnow. It's just a matter of time before atheists will have to admit they have been wrong all along. We've defeated them with the banana matches perfectly the chimpanzee's hand and now this. Goodbye atheists.

Amen, dear Brother Mayor Hold! Why, after that video clip went around, about the banana fitting in the hand, those atheists have had to admit the error of their way, over and over again. Even so, they still try to prove :god-fancy: doesn't exist, with their silly arguments that always leave them with egg on their faces. Now, if you will so kindly look at the attached photo, you will see some food for thought. This is similar to when non-believers are astonished when it is pointed out to them that it is :god-fancy: from Heaven above who makes the liquid take on different shapes when it is poured into a glass, cup, vase, etc. The atheists are always left speechless!

https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_i...60&w=375&dpr=1

Philemon 11-18-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1276720)
Amen, dear Brother Mayor Hold! Why, after that video clip went around, about the banana fitting in the hand, those atheists have had to admit the error of their way, over and over again. Even so, they still try to prove :god-fancy: doesn't exist, with their silly arguments that always leave them with egg on their faces. Now, if you will so kindly look at the attached photo, you will see some food for thought. This is similar to when non-believers are astonished when it is pointed out to them that it is :god-fancy: from Heaven above who makes the liquid take on different shapes when it is poured into a glass, cup, vase, etc. The atheists are always left speechless!

https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_i...60&w=375&dpr=1

So true! You even checkmated that Didymus person. Well done!!

Yic,

Phil

WWJDnow 11-18-2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philemon (Post 1276730)
So true! You even checkmated that Didymus person. Well done!!

You have to get up pretty early in the afternoon to fool Diddy.

James Hutchins 11-18-2020 08:43 PM

Anyone ever wonder why God un-illuminates the stars during the day? Or shuts off the sun at night? Keeps the oceans evenly distributed all over the flat planet even though the water continually flows over the edges? Only poor people and the unbeleivers homes are destroyed in a storm (they never get the hint, do they?):innocent:
I could go on and on and on but what is the point of beating a dead horse I'll never eat.:thumbdown:

As the kids say, I 'dropped the mic'.:lol:

WWJDnow 11-18-2020 09:34 PM

Here's another mystery that atheists can't explain, along the lines of the macaroni:

https://www.memecreator.org/static/i...mes/305769.jpg

We don't usually think much about commonplace miracles like this, but they're all around us. Glory!

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1276735)
Anyone ever wonder why God un-illuminates the stars during the day? Or shuts off the sun at night? Keeps the oceans evenly distributed all over the flat planet even though the water continually flows over the edges? Only poor people and the unbeleivers homes are destroyed in a storm (they never get the hint, do they?)

You never see atheists on TV trying to answer any of these questions. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1276718)
I always wondered about that. Isn't it also suspicious that there is never an actual meteorite there? There should be a giant rock sticking out of the ground.

Atheists deny Noah's flood, so they had to invent a non-existent meteor to explain why there are no more dinosaurs.

James Hutchins 11-19-2020 01:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is another 'Big Q' for the God haters. Why has not a single so-called 'scientist' ever found a melted glacier? Year after year, they are in the same spot.
How about this. Visitors to the North or South poles have to wear sunglasses all the time because the sun is so bright they have to have shades. Yet the snow is always there!

Isabella White 11-20-2020 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1276735)
Anyone ever wonder why God un-illuminates the stars during the day? Or shuts off the sun at night? Keeps the oceans evenly distributed all over the flat planet even though the water continually flows over the edges? Only poor people and the unbeleivers homes are destroyed in a storm (they never get the hint, do they?):innocent: I could go on and on and on but what is the point of beating a dead horse I'll never eat.:thumbdown: As the kids say, I 'dropped the mic'.:lol:

Amen, dear Brother Hutchins! Why, what you have said, so eloquently, is just more proof of the act of creation by Almighty :god-fancy:. Only the Great Creator would think of the details that are needed to fine-tune :his: blessed creation, and to ensure that all engineering is done to the highest of standards. It's the same as when He placed the planet Earth to be at just the right distance from the sun, to provide the perfect degree of warmth to suit our delicate bodies.

'Tis a sad thing, though, to see so many atheists denying all of these great plans in favor of some silly notion that mankind developed from apes. Even if that were the case, then who created the apes in the first place?!

Johny Joe Hold 11-20-2020 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1276806)
Amen, dear Brother Hutchins! Why, what you have said, so eloquently, is just more proof of the act of creation by Almighty :god-fancy:. Only the Great Creator would think of the details that are needed to fine-tune :his: blessed creation, and to ensure that all engineering is done to the highest of standards.

Sister Isabella, you and Brother James have this thing figured out so well atheists are running for cover.

Not only does God shut off the stars during the day to save energy, he shuts down the sun early during the winter when its not needed. This is because in the winter we don't grow crops. In the summer we need warmer weather and more hours of sunlight to grow our food. God sees this and raises the temperature and dials up more sunlight.

You're done, atheists.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-20-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1276814)
He shuts down the sun early during the winter when its not needed. This is because in the winter we don't grow crops. In the summer we need warmer weather and more hours of sunlight to grow our food. God sees this and raises the temperature and dials up more sunlight.

This explains everything about the seasons He has given us! It also explains His creation of the Eider duck, rather tough eating but so prized for the warmth of its down, and the ready availability of so-called "fossil" fuels. :thumbsup:

WWJDnow 11-21-2020 04:40 AM

Here's an experiment you can do at home that proves that Christianity is correct:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...bk7Rx5uSMJBSY4

MitzaLizalor 11-22-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1276815)
prized for the warmth of its down, and the ready availability of so-called "fossil" fuels.

Quite a versatile bird, then.

If marinated in mild curry spices for a day or two then slow cooked for several hours (or overnight on the Aga) they should be quite edible. Same as Canada goose.

jj17za1 11-27-2020 09:09 PM

I find Paganism vile.
Catholics have purgatory which is a fake afterlife.
Mormons disobey Deuteronomy 4:2 with there book of Mormon.

Hate is everywhere now a days.
Sadly my good intentions is fueled by hate.
But the hate I have is aimed in favor of god, is that good or bad?

The hate I have originates from people hating on me for fun.
The things they said to me are so vile repeating it here can band me instantly.

Basilissa 11-28-2020 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jj17za1 (Post 1277091)
I find Paganism vile.
Catholics have purgatory which is a fake afterlife.
Mormons disobey Deuteronomy 4:2 with there book of Mormon.

Hate is everywhere now a days.

The hate I have originates from people hating on me for fun.

Hello and :welcome: to our friendly forum! I do not see your introduction thread - please do find your way to the Introduction Forum and post a new thread there - and please do follow the instructions which are posted on the top of that page! :)

Isabella White 11-28-2020 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1277109)
Hello and :welcome: to our friendly forum! I do not see your introduction thread - please do find your way to the Introduction Forum and post a new thread there - and please do follow the instructions which are posted on the top of that page! :)

Quote:

Dear Miss JJ: May I extend to you a very warm welcome to :forum-fancy:. We are so pleased that you have found way to :landover-fancy:, in our sacred space in the vast interwebs galaxy.

As our beloved Sister Basilissa has so kindly noted, we do await your message of introduction in our cordial Introduction Forum. Please follow the specific requests carefully, Dear; it's not that we are fussy, but we do like things to be "just so". Now, then, before I leave you, perhaps you can explain your statement, "it can band me instantly." Band you? I am afraid that I do not understand your fear, but I can assure you that nobody here will band you. This is a church -- not a bird-banding society.

http://image.blingee.com/images17/co...03_1735990.gif

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-28-2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

If you hate the things that God hates, then you are on safe ground: From our own Pastor Zeke's signature
Quote:

God Hates
Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8 ), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8 ), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8 ), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8 ), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8 ), All Liars (Revelation 21:8 )

jj17za1 12-01-2020 07:21 PM

Dear Miss JJ? I'm male not female. JJ is part of my user ID I use. My user ID Gmail is for self identification protection because the internet is a dark place even in the safe places.No joke.

Didymus Much 12-01-2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jj17za1 (Post 1277210)
Dear Miss JJ? I'm male not female...

Complains about everybody hating, is a misogynist. :facepalm:

Internet scares you because it's made of people, and your first-hand experience hasn't been great.