The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Thinks Design 09-20-2012 12:23 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmywiththetinyjimmy (Post 931699)
And I said what i thought about selling your daughter it is fine for you huh but of course her opinion does not matter right because she is just a girl

What a horrible thing to say. You should not stereotype!

Typical male.

Men and women were designed (by the Designer) to be different but equal.

Girls can have valid opinions about sociology more than men just like men are better at astronomy.

The Designer designed our brains so that when we bring up children they need a masculine and feminine influence balanced.

This is why it is fine for lesbian and gay couples to raise children as lesbians are psychologically half man half woman so two lesbians adds up to one whole man and one whole woman's influence.

Same for gays: they are psychologically half man half woman. Same equation.

More evidence the the Designer thought of everything.

Redeemed Papist 09-20-2012 03:23 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmywiththetinyjimmy (Post 931698)
Hey what do you know another racist

but think this through was Jesus white no i don't care about politics i do not like Obama or any politician for that matter secondly i have never once said "homeboy" in my entire life and i am not from Zimbabwe and i am mixed race you have just made me see how racist Christians really are thanks

How is selling your daughter racist? Are you suggesting that Pastor Jones had a darkie for a daughter?

Mary Etheldreda 09-20-2012 04:31 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmywiththetinyjimmy (Post 931699)
And I said what i thought about selling your daughter it is fine for you huh but of course her opinion does not matter right because she is just a girl

Perhaps a True Christian™ woman can offer some perspective here.

:)

You see, God doesn't care about our emotions, because He knows they are fleeting, responding to external events that are continually changing. Women have been created to bear children to the glory of God, and so He created us to be highly emotional in order to sense the needs of our little ones when they are so dependent and vulnerable. Sadly, because of our predisposition to emotional instability (I say this objectively) and desire to usurp command (ever hear of the woman Eve in the Garden of Eden?), it is only considerate for our fathers to find a fitting husband to care for his daughter. Brother Jones is doing the most responsible thing a father can do, he's looking out for the needs of his daughter as well as keeping in mind the economic responsibilities a man and head of the household naturally has.

As a woman, and as a mother of girls as well as boys, I can tell you that it is a fact girls are more emotionally unstable than boys and they require more correction with regards to minding their place. Now, you can complain and whine about girls not having a "place," but the fact is, the LORD has created each of us with His own design in mind. We are but the clay and He is the potter. A gal who knows her place in creation is a satisfied person. The good Brother Jones is only doing what a loving father does - help his daughter live a satisfied and happy life.

:)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-20-2012 05:04 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmywiththetinyjimmy (Post 931698)
Hey what do you know another racist

but think this through was Jesus white no i don't care about politics i do not like Obama or any politician for that matter secondly i have never once said "homeboy" in my entire life and i am not from Zimbabwe and i am mixed race you have just made me see how racist Christians really are thanks

Here we see an excellent example of what happens when miscenigation takes place. God hates race-mixing. He hates it. This little gray-skinned bastard is addle-brained and brimming with hate for Christ. That's what happens.

Show me a man who thinks race-mixing is not an abomination unto God, and I'll show you a man who hasn't read Ezra 9-10. :rtfm:

Alfred King 09-20-2012 05:23 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 931774)
Show me a man who thinks race-mixing is not an abomination unto God

http://i.imgur.com/CpX94.gif

John Scopes 09-21-2012 01:01 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
In my scientific studies in this place I have personally observed many social Darwinists but not necessarily any overt racists.

Perhaps you have been spending too much time as an active member over at FR or RS, and are simply projecting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmywiththetinyjimmy (Post 931692)
If this is a joke i don't find it amusing and if it is not then you are selling you are basically selling your daughter of as a slave

Plus considering the website does not allow racism i am surprised to see how many of you are racist

let me guess right white power is pathetic think you will find Jesus was not white


Pastor Ezekiel 09-21-2012 04:41 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 931779)

Shut your pie-hole, boy! :threaten:

bobicus 09-21-2012 05:14 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 931774)
Here we see an excellent example of what happens when miscenigation takes place. God hates race-mixing. He hates it. This little gray-skinned bastard is addle-brained and brimming with hate for Christ. That's what happens.

Show me a man who thinks race-mixing is not an abomination unto God, and I'll show you a man who hasn't read Ezra 9-10. :rtfm:

now I'm curious, what does Ezra 9/10 say

Pastor Ezekiel 09-21-2012 05:24 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobicus (Post 932016)
now I'm curious, what does Ezra 9/10 say

I'm not here to spoon feed you, boy! Look it up! :rtfm:

bobicus 09-21-2012 05:25 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
no thanks :)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-21-2012 05:26 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobicus (Post 932025)
no thanks :)

Bye then. :banned:

natedogbfd 09-21-2012 12:28 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I view the confederacy as having a legitimate claim as a separate nation, so therefore I am authorized to own slaves if they are from the south, a neighboring nation. I am thinking that means I can purchase your daughter to be a prostitute. I realize that sends her strait to hell, but what do you care? what can we start the bidding at?

Cursed 09-21-2012 12:46 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by natedogbfd (Post 932103)
I view the confederacy as having a legitimate claim as a separate nation, so therefore I am authorized to own slaves if they are from the south, a neighboring nation. I am thinking that means I can purchase your daughter to be a prostitute. I realize that sends her strait to hell, but what do you care? what can we start the bidding at?

You are disgusting.

No True Christian man would ever sell his daughter to prostitution, for shame.

Nathan B. Forrest 09-22-2012 03:42 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by natedogbfd (Post 932103)
I view the confederacy as having a legitimate claim as a separate nation, so therefore I am authorized to own slaves if they are from the south, a neighboring nation. I am thinking that means I can purchase your daughter to be a prostitute. I realize that sends her strait to hell, but what do you care? what can we start the bidding at?

you're a couple olives short of a martini, aren't ya boy?? :pirate:

And change your name....I am the only True "Nate" in these here parts.

VDubVDub 09-24-2012 10:45 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I made an account here specialy for this post , i can give you like 5.000$ and 20 silver shackels for your sweet daughter . private message me please .

Professor Bessemer 09-24-2012 10:52 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VDubVDub (Post 933324)
I made an account here specialy for this post , i can give you like 5.000$ and 20 silver shackels for your sweet daughter . private message me please .

To whom are you responding?

Mary Etheldreda 09-24-2012 10:59 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VDubVDub (Post 933324)
I made an account here specialy for this post , i can give you like 5.000$ and 20 silver shackels for your sweet daughter . private message me please .

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yNuXjN9IfT...0/shackles.jpg

That's not creepy at all.

MitzaLizalor 09-27-2012 11:06 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinksDesign (Post 931715)
What a horrible thing to say. You should not stereotype!

Typical male.

Men and women were designed (by the Designer) to be different but equal.

Girls can have valid opinions about sociology more than men just like men are better at astronomy.

The Designer designed our brains so that when we bring up children they need a masculine and feminine influence balanced.

This is why it is fine for lesbian and gay couples to raise children as lesbians are psychologically half man half woman so two lesbians adds up to one whole man and one whole woman's influence.

Same for gays: they are psychologically half man half woman. Same equation.

More evidence the the Designer thought of everything.

It really is quite embarrassing for me to read nicely reasoned material from someone wearing such a lovely scarf and yet to see that everything you've said is false.

You mention this nebulous "designer" yet never give it a name. Have you never considered that no such "designer" exists? We are not the result of some architectural experiment left to meander through the gurgling swamp of "evolution" like apostate Israelites anandoned to death in Sinai.

The world was created using language:


PSALM 33
6
By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
8 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
KJV . . . LOOK UP . . CONTEXT


No "drawing board" no "development stage" no "manufacturing process" — God spake and it was done.

God described how to bring up children. There is no mention of brains. He also described homosexualists. They are to be killed.

No woman is psychologically "half man" nor any man "half woman" — you then move on to gender. Humans do not come is genders such characteristics belong to nouns and adjectives in the Romance languages. Humans are created in two sexes: male and (later on) female. Adam was perfect. He had no mother, no upbringing, no sodomite agenda rammed down his throat. He is not the product of any algorithm, there is no "equation" such as may be spouted by "rocket scientists" or "gender reassignment" charlatans.

Girls of any "gender" do not have valid opinions. Which means that you do not have valid opinions. God's Word as explained by one's husband (or other owner) is as far as it goes, in so far as that His Word is not obvious in its meaning. Have you spoken to The Pasroral Team about this. No you have not. It is only because they are a conduit for His Grace that you are able to post here at all, in the (probably forlorn) hope that you'll come to an understanding of The Truth and be delivered from the demons which so plague your thoughts and manipulate your every lustful desire.

Your "designer" is a mental image created in the likeness of a man (an architect or something) and as such is a type of idol. Additionally, the gifts you were created with you have debased to the level of gibberish; God explains:


EZEKIEL 16
17 - 19 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them, And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them. My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord GOD.
30 - 32 How weak is thine heart, saith the Lord GOD, seeing thou doest all these things, the work of an imperious whorish woman; In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire; But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband!
35 - 38 Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD: Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them; Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness. And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.
KJV . . . LOOK UP . . CONTEXT

I hope that is helpful.

Scandick 09-28-2012 03:10 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Human trafficking is illegal, dumbass. You'll get in jail for selling your daughter.

Capt. Aaron Portway 09-28-2012 03:15 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scandic (Post 934471)
Human trafficking is illegal, dumbass. You'll get in jail for selling your daughter.

Not if her parents consent and you marry her like I did!:thumbsup:

Keep your ignorant unsaved opinions to yourself. You're just making yourself look stupid. :gaa:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved