The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A legal path toward Trumpvictory (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118392)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-24-2020 09:11 AM

A legal path toward Trumpvictory

Hypothetically speaking, Trump can order the dissolution of the military and then seize Congress and the Supreme Court using well-regulated militias and then issue a pardon to all patriots involved. This is literally a get-of-out-jail free & last chance to save America card in one. What theoretically would hold the President back from stopping the steal? I suspect Ivanka's moderating influence.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 12-24-2020 01:30 PM

Re: A legal path toward Trumpvictory

I blame the fact that he doesn't drink.

Johny Joe Hold 12-24-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1278436)
Hypothetically speaking, Trump can order the dissolution of the military and then seize Congress and the Supreme Court using well-regulated militias and then issue a pardon to all patriots involved.

It could be this is actually what he is thinking. There have been some small militia groups operating in the country--a group tried to kidnap the Governor of Michigan. Trump might be encouraged is we at Landover, even the entire city of Freehold, offered our young men to the militia.

WWJDnow 12-24-2020 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1278436)
Hypothetically speaking, Trump can order the dissolution of the military and then seize Congress and the Supreme Court using well-regulated militias and then issue a pardon to all patriots involved. This is literally a get-of-out-jail free & last chance to save America card in one. What theoretically would hold the President back from stopping the steal? I suspect Ivanka's moderating influence.

I don't think the President needs to do that. He can recall General Flynn to active duty and name him commander of the US Fifth Army, which handles homeland defense. If the higher ups block a martial law order, the President can relieve them and directly order General Flynn to impose martial law to rerun the election and remove the traitors from the Supreme Court.

WWJDnow 12-29-2020 07:02 AM

I think we have a solution that will let President Trump win without imposing martial law. Rep. Louis Gohmert, the smartest man in Congress, has sued Vice President Pence, claiming that the Vice President isn't bound to present the election results from the states to Congress on January 6, but, instead, the Vice President has the sole power to decide who was elected President. That's exactly the way the framers of the Constitution intended it to be, and I have 100% confidence that the courts will reach the correct result in this new case.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-29-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1278613)
I think we have a solution that will let President Trump win without imposing martial law. Rep. Louis Gohmert, the smartest man in Congress, has sued Vice President Pence, claiming that the Vice President isn't bound to present the election results from the states to Congress on January 6, but, instead, the Vice President has the sole power to decide who was elected President. That's exactly the way the framers of the Constitution intended it to be, and I have 100% confidence that the courts will reach the correct result in this new case.

It sure is useful having a written Constitution to simplify the election process and then 2.5 months to pursue a smooth transition. In some countries they use a simply tally of the votes and the winner gets the job immediately, it's ridiculously naive.