The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray for Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley and others (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118425)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-06-2021 04:14 PM

Pray for Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley and others

For what they are about to do, please say a preemptive prayer for the Senators, Congressmen and armed militia men stepping up to stop the steal today.

Harsha Shah 01-06-2021 04:38 PM

Re: Pray for Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley and others

Yes, dr. Toole, yes I will be praying. I am praying that those women and men will be coming to their senses defending democracy, yes. I am sure that my prayers will be working and that the voice of your nation will be being heard and Mr. Biden's election confirmed. Yes, I am joining you in this and I am sure that I cannot be offending you this time.

Yes, are you familiar with the story of the blind men and the elephant? Your sad and beautiful cuntry is having an elephant in your treasury of fragile and beautiful glassware and a senator is touching its orange hair and thinking that it is fire that is needing kindling, and another senator is touching its big belly and thinking that it is needing feeding to prevent it from consuming him and a third senator is touching the legs and fearing that the elephant will be crushing it if he is failing to obey.

Yes, they are failing to see that without intervening the elephant will be going on a rampage and all the beautiful glassware will be shattering and it will not be possible to replace it any more. The elephant is needing a wet nurse as it has been failing to mature, yes. I am sure that I am not offending you, yes and I will be joining you praying for Mr. Biden's certification, yes. You are a beautiful and honest man, Mr. Toole yes.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-06-2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harsha Shah (Post 1278983)
Yes, are you familiar with the story of the blind men and the elephant?

As it happens I have heard that story once or twice - but the ending is different in my version. The way I heard it, the elephant declares a state of emergency and orders the US Military to seize federal buildings. He then requests Congress to overturn the election, which they will do due to the unexplained failure of many Democrats to appear, possibly related to their being detained for their protection in secret locations. The elephant goes on to a 2nd term and purges the disloyal Vice President and his Deep State accomplices. Oh yes, the blind men get their sight back or something - a miracle probably - and it wasn't an elephant but a beautiful golden calf and nobody ever talks about the elephant again.

Johny Joe Hold 01-06-2021 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1278985)
As it happens I have heard that story once or twice - but the ending is different in my version. He then requests Congress to overturn the election, which they will do due to the unexplained failure of many Democrats to appear, possibly related to their being detained for their protection in secret locations. .

These prayers for the band of brothers who will vote with the will of ordinary citizens and against the liberal establishment are so important. The electoral college decision must be overridden by the people's representatives.

Harsha Shah 01-07-2021 09:33 AM

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here again. I am afraid that I might be offending you but I am thinking that my prayers were working and the prayers of the christians here were not, yes. I am also thinking that you must be feeling disappointed, yes. While I am thinking that this is probably offending you, I am urging you to be reflecting upon this and why your prayers were failing. Yes, there was violence and lots of bad karma was accumulating on your former president and his followers, yes there was. But the prayers of reasonable people were victorious while the unnecessary loss of lives is making me very sad. Yes, please start considering these things even if you are feeling offended. I am sorry that you are upset because things were not going in the way you were wishing and because you are realizing that your way to understand you religion was wrong. Yes, it will get better! Best wishes from Harsha!

Johny Joe Hold 01-07-2021 02:56 PM

Miss Shaw--I apologize we here at Landover Baptist have not properly trained you in how God works.

When we pray for Senators Cruz and Hawley we are simultaneously petitioning God to inflict misery on their opponents. Their opponents have temporarily experienced victory. But the punishment for their sins is yet to be administered.

Some punishment of sinner takes place out of sight from the nosy press. It is in the afterlife were sinners are deposited in a fiery hell. It turns our we were not wrong at all.

WWJDnow 01-08-2021 01:56 AM

I join in your prayers. But I also think that, with 13 days left, Rudy Giuliani could file at least another hundred lawsuits. We can still turn this around!

Isabella White 01-08-2021 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1279113)
I join in your prayers. But I also think that, with 13 days left, Rudy Giuliani could file at least another hundred lawsuits. We can still turn this around!

Amen, dear Brother Now! So much can be accomplished in the remaining time that is left in this FIRST term! One very important thing that we must not forget is this:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-08-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1279113)

There's also time to squeak in a few more federal judges and sell off Alaskan nature reserves to excite the base. You've got this Donald.

Basilissa 01-08-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1279138)
There's also time to squeak in a few more federal judges

First things first - purge the Trump-appointed judges who had the audacity to reject Trump election lawsuits. :badmood: And make sure the new appointees would follow the party line!

bestarticlelist 02-10-2021 12:24 PM

I just need to know if jesus sloves me after ive been selling my body to lustful men

James Hutchins 02-10-2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bestarticlelist (Post 1281045)
I just need to know if jesus sloves me after ive been selling my body to lustful men

There is almost always a chance. You see, God wants to love you, He wants to nourish you and give you what you so desperately need. The question really is all about you. Are you willing to commit to giving yourself to Him 100%, 24/7/365 without question? Are you willing to do what ever He asks of you? Are you willing to sacrifice everything you hold near and dear for the slightest sliver of garnering a 1/128,000 shot at being granted an admission slot in to Heaven?
I suppose pictures would help as God does not like repulsive people. I also suggest you contact the Church office and have Miss Cookie send you a applicant package. Standard stuff. ten page question air, report of an inspection done by a Church elder or Pastor. tens yeas 1040's. Personal recommendations by family, friends and those you've worked with. Be sure to include your application fee in the form of Apple iTunes gift cards.
You have to have faith.:innocent:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 02-18-2021 09:07 PM

Senator Cruz is being persecuted yet again, this time for the crime of being a good parent. What has he done? He has removed his family from the freezing wastes of Texas.
Quote:

Photos of the Republican lawmaker at an airport emerged on Twitter on Wednesday, fuelling reports that he had left Texas amid the energy crisis.

Texas has seen power and water outages due to the uncommonly frigid weather.

The high profile Republican has drawn quick criticism for taking an international trip amid the weather emergency in his state. "People in Texas are literally freezing to death and yet Ted Cruz went on vacation to Cancun," wrote Democratic Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal on Twitter.
Yes, whatever, Pramila Jayapal (and what kind of Texan are you, with a name like that?) but in so doing, the Senator has reduced the call on Texas power and water companies from his own household, thus leaving more for other Texans.

Just as an aside, I heard that the "holiday" story was just cover for an inspection of progress on The Wall. But I can't reveal my source for this information.

Johny Joe Hold 02-18-2021 11:21 PM

Yes, Sister Joanna, we need to rally around Brother Ted Cruz. He needed to get out of the terrible Texas weather so the could get some of his work done. How can he work if he has no electricity and it's bitter cold in his house? If other Texans would get off their duffs and do what he did fewer people would be distressed right now.

All that said, it's not unreasonable to call the Cruz trip to Cancun a political mistake. Democrats are now calling him "Fled Cruz." We now know who made the mistake. It was Cruz' wife, Heidi. Let's not blame Ted for Heidi's mistake.

Heidi Cruz invited friends, neighbors with them to Cancun in group texts: NYT | TheHill

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 02-19-2021 03:32 PM

I don't get the kerfuffle about Ted Cruz flying his family to Cancun. He's pulling himself by the bootstraps unlike the lazy bums sitting at home complaining about the cold.

Maybe when it gets bad enough people will realize they're on their own and had better start chopping wood, shooting deer and dominating lesser men. Ted saw the opportunity to go on vacation in the crisis and took it. That's smart.

Isabella White 02-19-2021 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1281302)
I don't get the kerfuffle about Ted Cruz flying his family to Cancun. He's pulling himself by the bootstraps unlike the lazy bums sitting at home complaining about the cold. When it gets bad enough, maybe people will realize they need to get out there and chop wood or shoot deer. Ted saw the opportunity in the crisis and took it, that's smart.

Honestly, dear Brother Dr. Toole, I just do not understand what this fuss is about, either. People have nothing better to do than to criticize poor Senator Cruz -- when they have no idea what the real reason is for his trip. Just because he was accompanying his family to Cancun does not mean that that is the only thing he was to do there. Why, it would not surprise me if the fake news media later has to apologize for finding out that he was also going to inspect the Mexican side of President Trump's border wall -- before not-my-President Burden attempts to knock it down!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a5/05/c8/a...7c75855c20.jpg

Bjorn Jensen 02-19-2021 10:25 PM

So they are criticizing Brother Cruz for not only being a good father, but also for being a responsible husband? What kind of irresponsible husband would let his obedient wife travel to a third world country of rapists and criminals without a male guardian? This however serves to prove that this is a truly Christian household, where the wife is not some kind of feminazi independent woman.

Johny Joe Hold 02-20-2021 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorn Jensen (Post 1281317)
So they are criticizing Brother Cruz for not only being a good father, but also for being a responsible husband? What kind of irresponsible husband would let his obedient wife travel to a third world country of rapists and criminals without a male guardian? This however serves to prove that this is a truly Christian household, where the wife is not some kind of feminazi independent woman.

I agree Heidi is "not some kind of feminazi independent woman." She describes herself as the "primary breadwinner" of the family because she graduated from Harvard and is a high lever manager at Goldman Sachs. She once said the Cruz family cannot afford a second home because Ted's salary is only $175,000/year. In that way she remains properly under the thumb of Senator Cruz. The only time he let her jump in front and make an independent decision was when she decided to make the trip to Cancun. Shame on her for giving the head of her household bad publicity.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._retouched.jpg

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 02-20-2021 09:25 AM

Good for her being the primary bread maker. I hope she has time in her busy little bakery career to show Ted her full range of pies, tarts and flans. I'm guessing cherry tart would taste pretty sweet right now on a balcony overlooking the ocean. It's a balmy 68F in Cancun and overcast tonight - it's the humidity that gets you eventually though, just ask any man who's spent more than a couple months in Thai jail. She'll be back.

Johny Joe Hold 02-20-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1281327)
Good for her being the primary bread maker. I hope she has time in her busy little bakery career to show Ted her full range of pies, tarts and flans. I'm guessing cherry tart would taste pretty sweet right now on a balcony overlooking the ocean. It's a balmy 68F in Cancun and overcast tonight - it's the humidity that gets you eventually though, just ask any man who's spent more than a couple months in Thai jail. She'll be back.

I'm wondering if our man, Ted Cruz, might be shopping for a new wife. All of us Republicans know a Presidential candidate has to have the right wife. Donald Trump and Newt Gingrich both cast off wives to find one that fit their campaigns.

While we know God does not approve of interracial marriages, He also knows politics is a tough business and Republicans need to win even if Christian rules about marriage are not followed to perfection.

Democrats stole nearly all the black votes to elect Biden. I noticed the woman, Kim Kardashian, will be divorced soon and might make a good wife for Republican candidate Ted.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Idgig&usqp=CAU