The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   NYC mayor agrees: groups of Jews are "absolutely unacceptable" (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117650)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-03-2020 06:38 PM

NYC mayor agrees: groups of Jews are "absolutely unacceptable"

I'm happy to see that the coronapanic is finally over, COVID-19 is officially proven to be a fraud, as countless thousands of democrats nationwide decided that, in the name of public safety, they should spend hours in huge crowds, shouting at the top of their lungs, coughing on each other because of the smoke caused by nonviolent arson etc. etc.

But the nonexistence of Covid is no excuse to let Jews hold funerals:

After all, these are the filthy vermin who spread Bubonic Plauge in the middle ages, until the Bill De Blasios of that time put a halt to it, also with nonviolent fire-activism:

https://voxeu.org/sites/default/file...1/VothFig1.jpg:thumbsup:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-04-2020 12:43 PM

Re: NYC mayor agrees: groups of Jews are "absolutely unacceptable"

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/statu...61821670346752
Joke going around the NYC Jewish community: Why does the groom break a glass at the chuppah? To trick @billdeblasio into thinking that it's only a riot and not, God forbid, a wedding.

Alvin Moss 06-05-2020 02:14 AM

Even Communists know that groups of Jews are dangerous. They are always up to some kind of sinister conspiracy and planning new ways to try to control the world.

Jews had the first opportunity to love Jesus but instead they conspired with the Romans to have Him killed. Two thousand years later they still reject His word. Ultimately, they will all go to Hell due to their unsaved status. In the meantime, we have to keep a sharp eye on them.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 06-06-2020 03:49 PM

Those sneaky Jews, they got away with a religious event by disguising it as a riot:

https://twitter.com/JakeTurx/status/1268970681351405575 :nono:

WWJDnow 06-07-2020 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1269328)
Those sneaky Jews, they got away with a religious event by disguising it as a riot:

https://twitter.com/JakeTurx/status/1268970681351405575 :nono:

Their parents should be arrested for child abuse for giving them those haircuts.

Jack Bower 06-11-2020 07:48 AM

Every religion is not better or worse that Christianity.

I don’t think any other religion is wrong and I think every Cristian should believe that to.

Christianity was not the first religion it wasn’t even the first religion in Europe. Christianity comes from Judaism. Both religions believe in the same god.

We are all just a group of people.

Most of our “Cristian” holidays are even Cristian.

For example Halloween or described ass Satan’s birthday is in fact Just a celebration of the end of the harvest, it has nothing to do with Satan at all and is perfectly fine to celebrate.

Another example of holidays Christians didn’t invent is Christmas.
Yes that may seem insane but the 25 of December had nothing to do with the church until the European church decided to take the celebration of the end of the winter and return of the sun and turn it into a Cristian holiday.

What I’m trying to say is that a Christians we should respect every religion and love each other like god intended for us.

Dana723 06-11-2020 12:42 PM

Re: Every religion is not better or worse that Christianity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Bower (Post 1269467)
I don’t think any other religion is wrong and I think every Cristian should believe that to.

Christianity was not the first religion it wasn’t even the first religion in Europe. Christianity comes from Judaism. Both religions believe in the same god.

For example Halloween or described ass Satan’s birthday is in fact Just a celebration of the end of the harvest, it has nothing to do with Satan at all and is perfectly fine to celebrate.

Yes that may seem insane but the 25 of December had nothing to do with the church until the European church decided to take the celebration of the end of the winter and return of the sun and turn it into a Cristian holiday.

What I’m trying to say is that a Christians we should respect every religion and love each other like god intended for us.

Hi, and welcome to our friendly forum! Please tell us more about yourself. What's your favorite Bible verse? How did you come to know Jesus? What's a "Cristian"?

Basilissa 06-11-2020 03:20 PM

Re: Every religion is not better or worse that Christianity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Bower (Post 1269467)

Hello dear and :welcome: to our forum! I am feeling quite charitable today, so I will assume you are some kind of a foreigner with a lisp problem and that you mean "Christian" as in "a follower of Christ" rather than "Cristian" as in "a male name."

Quote:

Christianity was not the first religion it wasn’t even the first religion in Europe.
Yeah, which is why Jesus told His followers to go and convert people from old religions to the Only True Religion.

Matthew 28:19-20
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Quote:

Christianity comes from Judaism. Both religions believe in the same god.
Sure, but the Jews don't believe in the most important bit of Christianity: that Jesus was the Son of God whose Blood is better than Clorox when it comes to cleansing sin. :rebuke:

Quote:

That certainly is a truism. :D

Quote:

I'm not sure where do you get the reference about Satan's ass, but you have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that Halloween is not a Christian holiday and therefore should not be celebrated.

Quote:

It is true that Sol Invictus celebrations were pre-stolen from Christianity, which is a shame - shame for the pagans, not for Christians.

Quote:

What I’m trying to say is that a Christians we should respect every religion
This is not what Jesus wants us to do, so I hope you will forgive me for following Jesus rather than you.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Quote:

and love each other like god intended for us.
We do love each other within our community (Romans 12:10), and we even go so far that we tolerate unbelievers whenever possible. :thumbsup:

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Please note the "if." A very important choice of word, there. :)