The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Republican Party: Invade Europe, strangle wikileaks founder (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=53091)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-30-2010 03:35 PM

Republican Party: Invade Europe, strangle wikileaks founder

After reading wikileaked Pentagon documents about how American taxpayers money is funding the Taliban, how we hand over Iraqis to be raped and tortured to death with power-drills as we prop up a capaign of ethnic cleansing, there can only be one thought:

How do we kill the guys who keep telling us about it? After all, we've already proven that brown people don't mind being invaded, terrorized, tortured, and raped - what they don't like is reading in the newspaper that they've been invaded, terrorized, tortured, and raped. They're all "gee my butthole hurts today, was I constipated or...Wait, the Berkely Times says I was raped - death to America!"

So, the Republican party has many suggestions for dealing with the our taliban-funding, ethnic-cleansing-supporting ways:
The government has a wide range of options for dealing with him [Julian Assange]. It can employ not only law enforcement but also intelligence and military assets to bring Assange to justice and put his criminal syndicate out of business.
That's right: Operation Swedish Liberation is a go!

The New York Sun's Seth Lipsky says "hang the Wikileaks founder for treason." Now, I know that Assange isn't an American citizen, but that doesn't mean he doesn't owe his loyalty to us. Remember, since he isn't an American Citizen, that means the First Amendment doesn't apply to him, so of course his speech is treason!

Update: It turns out he's Australian: the same nationality as the world's most American American, Rupert Murdoch, co-owner (along with a very-American Saudi Arabian) of Fox News. Seeing as we already have one Australian who is more American than any actual Americans, hanging an Australian for treason to America is no stretch.

Christian Whiton, a former Bush State Department official, wrote in his his Fox News column last week:
Here are some of the things the U.S. could do: . . .Explore opportunities for the president to designate WikiLeaks and its officers as enemy combatants, paving the way for non-judicial actions against them.
"enemy combatants": I like the sound of that. Speaking is the same as shooting. Peace is war.

But Saving the best for last, In The Chicago Tribune today, there is an Op-Ed from Jonah Goldberg who asks:
I'd like to ask a simple question: Why isn't Julian Assange dead? . . . Why wasn't Assange garroted in his hotel room years ago?
Muslims may issue fatwas, don't only the Republican Party tells you exactly how and where they want the infidel to be killed.

Oh, and if you kill him, you'll just be putting him out of his misery because he's insane. And how do we know he's insane? Because he stays in hiding like he's paranoid or something.

John Scopes 10-30-2010 04:04 PM

Re: Republican Party: Invade Europe, strangle wikileaks founder

Thank you for a most informative post sir. It points out articles by many individuals who may indeed be victims prime examples of no genetic diversification.

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 10-30-2010 06:02 PM

Thank you so much for this information Jep Thurmond. I only wish that the Euro-peeing politicians had the nerve and power to take action the same way your Godly Republican Party do it, but unfortunately 99 percent of the Euro-trash are US hating communists.

Brother Scott 10-30-2010 07:21 PM

This is what happens when liberals hide behind their laws. There only is one law, and that is that which comes from God. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that it is immoral or even remotely wrong to invade, torture, kill and liberate people that are other than white. If they really have a problem with it, then why do they keep soaking up all of our bullets?

In fact...

Deuteronomy 25:2

And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge shall cause him to lie down, and to be beaten

Matthew 18:8-9

If thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

It's for their own good. I would rather they just said thank you, and went on their way!

Bobby-Joe 11-01-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott1305 (Post 627280)
This is what happens when liberals hide behind their laws. There only is one law, and that is that which comes from God. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that it is immoral or even remotely wrong to invade, torture, kill and liberate people that are other than white. If they really have a problem with it, then why do they keep soaking up all of our bullets?

Exactly. Leave it to the Dirty Filthy Hippie to come with technicalities like "it can't be treason, he isn't even an American citizen" blah blah blah. Excuses to hate America are like bumholes, every hippie sodomite has one. Maybe they should stop enabling the terrorists so we wouldn't have to torture them. If it wasn't for Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton there would be no terrorists today.