The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Hula Hoops: Fun Toys or Fiendish Contraptions? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=8811)

Old Iron Crotch 02-24-2008 12:23 AM

Re: Hula Hoops

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Maisie (Post 150113)
You are judging us, silly girl? My housekeeper don't have no problem with my Daddy disciplining her wayward brats. She wants them to grow up proper, not to turn out into a backsassing heathen like yourself.

Any mother who wold allow other people to disipline her children in such a manner is unfit to be a parent.

You ain't a good person in the eyes of the Lord, just another hellbound heathen who don't know her place.

I am a good person in the eyes of my gods - since your god isn't one of them, I really don't care a rat's heinie what he thinks of me.
And at the risk of repeating myself, my place is any-piffleing-where I choose to be.

Miss Maisie 02-24-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Any mother who wold allow other people to disipline her children in such a manner is unfit to be a parent.
So you're one of those sissy liebral hippies who believes in taking away discipline and drugging our children instead?
Spare the rod, spoil the child. I thank the Lord you did pull out your womanhood, for it sounds like you would be the unfit mother.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dances with Joy (Post 150117)
I am a good person in the eyes of my gods - since your god isn't one of them, I really don't care a rat's arse what he thinks of me.
And at the risk of repeating myself, my place is any-piffleing-where I choose to be.

Fair warning, you and your sass-mouth are wearing out your welcome very fast. If you CHOOSE to be on this forum, CHOOSE to respect your hosts.

Old Iron Crotch 02-24-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Maisie (Post 150120)
So you're one of those sissy liebral hippies who believes in taking away discipline and drugging our children instead?

Where did I advocate drugging children? If you treat children as intelligent human beings, they will respond in like manner.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. I thank the Lord you did pull out your womanhood, for it sounds like you would be the unfit mother.

If not being willing to beat a child into terrorized submission woiuld make me an unfit mother, then you're right.
I babysit quite often for friends and family members, I treat their children as intelligent human beings, and I never have a minute's trouble out of them.

Fair warning, you and your sass-mouth are wearing out your welcome very fast. If you CHOOSE to be on this forum, CHOOSE to respect your hosts.

I offer respect to those I deem worthy of it. LBC has not proven itself worthy.

Miss Maisie 02-24-2008 12:41 AM

If you feel that way, I ain't sure why you're still here, sugar, excepting that you're here to troll. Jesus (and we) don't like trolls, sugar.

narrowpathy 02-24-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narrowpathy (Post 149986)
6How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!

9And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
10I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

What is wrong with girls learning how to pleasure True Christian men?
Hula-hoops are God's gift to True Christian men, reward for their tithing and all. I bet Jewish girls had some kinds of hula-hoops in order to learn how to better satisfy Lord's warriors. Praise Jesus!

Dear Marshall,

Your True Christian zealotry is most laudable. But pray, tell me what is sickening and perverse about that post of mine?
The passage from the Bible?
My mentioning of teething? My mentioning of Lord's warriors?
Talking of generosity of the True God?
Or the picture of the girl-child who is learning how to be an excellent sex object for her future beloved True Christian husband?

Old Man Hatchet 02-24-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narrowpathy (Post 150295)
My mentioning of teething? Or the picture of the girl-child who is learning how to be an excellent sex object for her future beloved True Christian husband?

I bet that you are contemptible even to other pedophiles. I also bet that you would molest children while they are still in the womb if it were possible. You are a depraved animal.

narrowpathy 02-24-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 150297)
I bet that you are contemptible even to other pedophiles. I also bet that you would molest children while they are still in the womb if it were possible. You are a depraved animal.

Mr. Hatchet, that was a typo. Of course I love Paypal and I meant tithing, I probably made the mistake because our 'Slaves of Jesus' project has teething problems.
Anyway, do you want to send those damaged goods to me?

Pastor Ezekiel 02-24-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narrowpathy (Post 150301)
Mr. Hatchet, that was a typo. Of course I love Paypal and I meant tithing, I probably made the mistake because our 'Slaves of Jesus' project has teething problems.
Anyway, do you want to send those damaged goods to me?

I'd like to send my BANNED hammer to you. :angry:

Born Again Bob 02-24-2008 11:48 AM

Dear Friends,

It's much worse than ever we feared.

Women have already started to participate in nude auto-erotic asphyxiation using hula hoops!

(BAB-bar added to shield Godly eyes from the horror that is the unclothed female form.)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...inbob/hula.jpg

Yours in Him,
bab

Marshall 02-24-2008 03:27 PM

Sickening.
Who would have imagined a simple hoop of plastic could lead a woman to wanton nudity in a public place. It appalls and disgusts me.

Old Iron Crotch 02-24-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall (Post 150345)
Sickening.
Who would have imagined a simple hoop of plastic could lead a woman to wanton nudity in a public place. It appalls and disgusts me.

She's not nude - she's wearing boots.

narrowpathy 02-24-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 150306)
I'd like to send my BANNED hammer to you. :angry:

Quoted from Godly Conservapedia
"In Norse ("Viking") religion, Thor is the god of thunder. These old stories say he is the son of Odin and a giantess Iorth (Earth). Thor is described as having red hair and blue eyes. He is enormously strong, and he enjoys doing battle with evil giants. His special weapon is a magic hammer named Mjolnir that always hits whatever Thor throws it at, and then returns to his hand. The myths state that he makes thunder by riding across the tops of clouds in his chariot, which is drawn by two very large and aggressive goats. " :fear2:

Pa Eze, that hammer of yours reeks of neo-paganism. :thumbdown:

SUV 02-24-2008 07:41 PM

Oh Yea, Narrow, I suppose next you'll be telling us all about Erik the Red and Harald Bluetooth and King Eyestein Fart.

I can't wait until Brother Prune Danish comes along to set you Straight about all this colorful (but scatalogical) mumbly-jumbly.

As if anyone could possibly Believe in "Vikings"

Nobar King 03-01-2008 06:57 AM

I tried dancing with the hula hoop once. It wasn't very successful. Now I know better. I'd probably be more hesitant if I saw one today, after what I know now.

http://lh3.google.com/nobar.king2/R8...nobar-hula.jpg

aujohnny 03-01-2008 07:54 AM

You need to be shot, No one deserves to be assualted like that

Here in Australia. If you would have done that you would have been sent to prison and Labled as a Pedophile. (Which to me you sound like you are)

I know if that was my wife and duaghter i wouldhave grabbed the pistol and blown your nuts off your body

Then i would have "made" you repent your "demonic faith" before ending your sorry excuse of a life.

Pedophiles... this religion is sounding worser by the second

ForGodsSake 03-01-2008 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aujohnny (Post 153134)

Here in Australia. If you would have done that you would have been sent to prison and Labled as a Pedophile. (Which to me you sound like you are)

I know if that was my wife and duaghter i wouldhave grabbed the pistol and blown your nuts off your body

Then i would have "made" you repent your "demonic faith" before ending your sorry excuse of a life.

To what post are you referring to, or is it just that you like post whoring your gibberish crap

Scheherazade 03-01-2008 05:20 PM

It is fortunate that there are no hula hoops here in Egypt.

Well, if there are, we nomads never encounter them, anyways.

Roberta 03-01-2008 05:30 PM

I use a hula hoop as part of my daily fitness regimen.

Old Man Hatchet 03-01-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aujohnny (Post 153134)

You dare to threaten me? Bring it, punk! You'll have to get through my angel bodyguards--when you're as righteous as I am, the Lord sends you personal protection--and if you accomplish that infeasible task, you will have to take me down, an equally infeasible task. I served our great country in the Korean War. After my entire platoon was wiped out, I attacked over 3,000 Korean soldiers with a potato peeler in one hand, and a KJV Bible in the other. When the dust cleared, not one gook was left standing. Do you think you frighten me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 153292)
I use a hula hoop as part of my daily fitness regimen.

Are you coming on to me, you diseased strumpet?

Nobar King 03-01-2008 05:58 PM

Spinning hula-hoops is another common cause of back pain and it can also affect your other joints, ligaments and tendons.