The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Parental Alert! Sneaky new code words for teen sex! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84880)

Faith_Machine 11-23-2012 06:00 AM

Parental Alert! Sneaky new code words for teen sex!

Friends, I just wanted to give you all a "heads up" that if you hear your teen sons or daughters talking about going out for french fries or enjoying french fries, especially at night, they're actually making plans to have premarital sex.

Quote:

The term Chips Funga is taking Kenya by storm. It's the name for the popular French fries that club-goers might eat after a night out on the town. But it's also become a slang term for when a man meets a women and takes her home for a one-night stand. There's a related term for when the shoe is on the other foot, too...
I figure with our Kenyan president having been reelected, we're going to be seeing a lot more of this sort of thing. Have any of you noticed any other crazy code words the kids are using to hide their fornication from their parents? If so, as a public service, please share them here!

Dr Laurence Niles 11-23-2012 08:27 AM

Re: Parental Alert! Sneaky new code words for teen sex!

This is a sad reflection of how Satan can affect the American language for his own perverted, sexualised use.

Time was 'Rimming' simply meant a relaxing holiday in the Pacific.

:angry:

YIC

Born Again Bob 11-23-2012 01:42 PM

Dear Friends,

As we all know, the capacity of the lesbionic mind to derive satisfaction from the most morbid of sources (balloon doggies, for gosh sakes?) is only matched by their insatiable lust for underaged girls. In the newest, and to my mind, most deadly assault by the Sapphic sisters on young Christian women, these perverts have been encouraging girls to insert batteries into their cooters for "the tingle." Starting with hearing aid batteries, practicioners of this bizarre fetish work their way up, through AAA, AA, A, and finally to C or even D batteries. This is not limited to the bedroom! Tingle addicts keep their power supplies inserted throughout the day, to give them that extra boost which women of average attractiveness can get just from the attention of men.

In short, DO NOT LET YOUR GIRLS HAVE FREE ACCESS TO BATTERIES! While lil Susy may have a perfectly innocent-sounding explanation for why she needs 3 AAA batteries, the sad fact in this day and age is that she's very likely to be jamming them where they can do only evil. Accuse her and see if you can get a confession -- she might lead you into the heart of the dykish conspiracy! (Per our informant, when a lesbian first commits battery on the girl, they call that being "coppertopped.")

For God's sake, before you come home to find your wife strapped onto a golf cart motor, fight the tingle!

Yours in Him,
bab :innocent:

Redeemed Papist 11-23-2012 04:39 PM

There's a a dreadful one all parents vigilant against sodomy should be alert for:

LMAO - lick my a** out. Dreadful!

America Man 11-23-2012 06:47 PM

This is terrible just terrible! Kids shouldn't be going out anyways. They need to read there KJV 1611, and only date to get married, and make soldiers of christ! I see so many atheist homers trying too date, and do disgusting things to each other. Read Psalm 14:1 ! Premarital sex will send you straight to hell, and atheists only have sex before marriage see Psalm 14:1

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson 11-24-2012 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 952417)
Friends, I just wanted to give you all a "heads up" that if you hear your teen sons or daughters talking about going out for french fries or enjoying french fries, especially at night, they're actually making plans to have premarital sex.

I figure with our Kenyan president having been reelected, we're going to be seeing a lot more of this sort of thing. Have any of you noticed any other crazy code words the kids are using to hide their fornication from their parents? If so, as a public service, please share them here!

I'm going to go over to the local high schools and invite some choice teenage girls to freedom fries on me. If they take me up on the offer it will be confirmed.