The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello brothers and sisters (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=112254)

Ryan Miller 03-30-2017 05:38 AM

Hello brothers and sisters

Hello fellow brothers and sisters,

I am Ryan Miller from the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka Kansas. I've joined these forums to spread word about our lord and saviour and teach the horrible sinners who have joined the forums for a "laugh".

:kjv1611-read:

PS God hates fags.

Elmer G. White 03-30-2017 05:53 AM

Re: Hello brothers and sisters

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan Miller (Post 1208434)

I am Ryan Miller from the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka Kansas. I've joined these forums to spread word about our lord and saviour and teach the horrible sinners who have joined the forums for a "laugh".

PS God hates fags.

Dear Mr. Miller,

You are in peril. The Westboro Baptist Church is a notoriously liberal organization that hates the United States of America and lets its women preach. It desecrates the funerals of Trump's Soldiers who fight for Jesus across the World! In contrast, we actually do follow the Bible!

1 Timothy 2:12

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Please let go of their false teachings and start obeying Jesus and the Bible (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Regarding your stand on sodomites, it is well-known that Jesus condemns them (Romans 1:27) but we show them our unlimited Love in order to help them overcome their colonic obsessions for Jesus! Many of our Brethren are living testimonials of our work for Jesus!

Now, how about your favorite verse and your accomplishments regarding begetting?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

imperial japan 03-30-2017 07:43 AM

Quote:

PS God hates fags.

westboro teaches false facts,it is filled with misguided fools

Dr Laurence Niles 03-30-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

PS God hates fags.

You so-called Christians make me sick :blech: Being led by that bulldyke :thumbdown:

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

You literally spit in Jesus' crying face :angry:

YIC

Faith_Machine 03-30-2017 12:19 PM

I don't think this Ryan person is even telling the truth. Heads up, Ryan: trying to infiltrate our community by passing yourself off as a WBC member makes about as much sense as trying to get into an anti-child abuse organization by posing as a Catholic priest.