The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Birth Control - Worse Than Abortion (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97795)

Witch Hammer 03-15-2014 06:26 PM

Birth Control - Worse Than Abortion

Far, far worse.

As someone once said, "It is better to have lived and lost than to have never lived at all. "

That is exactly what condom users and birth control pill junkies are doing. Killing potential Christian Warriors® in utero is sinister enough, but to prevent their existance entirely is nothing short of ABOMINABLE!

God's breeding program is no joke, friends. Does The Bible say, "Be fruitful and multiply, If you feel like it"? Does it say, "Hey, the world is running out of room and resources to support a seething mass of humanity, maybe you should tie a knot in it!"? No, it absolutely does not.

Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, we are told in Genesis 1:28.

Does that sound like a "suggestion"? No, God suggests nothing. He asks us nothing. He orders us and we obey, or burn. End of story.

God has a plan, friends. Lets not second guess it. Seed your wife like there is no tomorrow, keep pumping out little soldiers

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 03-15-2014 07:04 PM

Re: Birth Control - Worse Than Abortion

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch Hammer (Post 1073522)
God's breeding program is no joke, friends. Does The Bible say, "Be fruitful and multiply, If you feel like it"? Does it say, "Hey, the world is running out of room and resources to support a seething mass of humanity, maybe you should tie a knot in it!"? No, it absolutely does not.

Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, we are told in Genesis 1:28.

Amen. As I've said somewhere else, if you think we've already completed our mission of subduing the Earth, you've never seen how the roosters strut around like they own the place.

Orem Festus Jr. 03-15-2014 08:21 PM

Kinda brings to mind the time I caught my boy Wheezer cuffing his pud in the outhouse.I never seen wheezer without his overalls on since he was knee high to a possum.I must say I was both proud and jealous of the boy at.the same time. Must have inheritid it from his mothers side tho,puds on my side tend toward lookin like dried up cocktail shrimp. Anyhoo,kinda reminds me of the time i caught weezer and his sister in the chicken coop playin fertility doctor.I sware, I gotta carry a crowbar around these days to keep them two apart.Maybe i should just leave well enough alone though.I reckon thats how there aunt/mother and me met.

Hay! Come to think of it,maybe wheezer DID get that monster grub from my side,seein as how all sides are the same in this family. Wheeew thats a load off,for a while there i was worried ol grampa Festus might have done the seedin again. Prays the Lord!

TaraAnne 03-16-2014 02:32 AM

I think if God wanted latex in me he would have put it in their! Plus I have never taken a pill before in my life. Gotta head ache? Pray pretty simple rule to live by!

I think we should start writing Mrs. Bachmann about this, shouldn't user of birth control be charged with first degree murder?? Sex is not for pleasure it is to fill God's kingdom with future soldiers!