The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Republican Platform ideas 2022 (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119450)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-15-2021 09:27 AM

Republican Platform ideas 2022

Midterms are barely a year and 19 days away, so I thought it might be good to trial balloon a few ideas to rouse up the base. The whole of history is at stake, as usual, so let's get pumped for the 2022 midterms.

1. Complete the purchase of Greenland or other land mass (options: New Zealand $1.2T, Iceland $35B, Singapore $2.6T)
2. Repeal Obamacare.
3. Etc.

This is just a preliminary shortlist of 3 off the top of my head. There's too many to list right now but we can provide our best ideas to Republican leadership later for their consideration. So let's get spitballin' on the hot ideas for 2022.

handmaiden 10-15-2021 11:41 AM

Re: Republican Platform ideas 2022

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1290410)
Midterms are barely a year and 19 days away, so I thought it might be good to trial balloon a few ideas to rouse up the base. The whole of history is at stake, as usual, so let's get pumped for the 2022 midterms.

1. Complete the purchase of Greenland or other land mass (options: New Zealand $1.2T, Iceland $35B, Singapore $2.6T)

Is it really necessary to write a check to obtain those parcels of real estate? We've already sunk a lot of our budget into the military. What's the point of spending all that money if we can't use it to get what we want?

Johny Joe Hold 10-15-2021 01:47 PM

A tax on homers and on homerism supporters. They use up space in this country and make it more sinful. They want to play, they need to pay.

Dennis Lukes 10-16-2021 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1290415)
A tax on homers and on homerism supporters. They use up space in this country and make it more sinful. They want to play, they need to pay.

Amen! Fags and fag enablers have been cruising for a bruising, but their legal safeguards are becoming more and more entrenched and normalized. That's why we need to keep attacking their weakest point: trannies. Keep up the campaign of harassment and bullying so those perverted freaks keep offing themselves. I've been doing my part for the GOP-Christian cause: over the past couple months five of my Twitter sockpuppet accounts were suspended for trolling Ellen Page and Bruce Jenner. But the one I've been using to go after the so-called "girl" in my son's freshmen algebra class is still going strong. Pray for my success!

its_faith 10-24-2021 01:25 AM

Now that abortion is in the rear view mirror I think we concentrate on removing affirmative action. I think we save our final solution for later, one step at a time.

Johny Joe Hold 10-24-2021 03:58 AM

Any President, or past President, who owns hotels and resorts is exempt from court decisions requiring disclosure of tax returns. This is only fair.

WWJDnow 10-25-2021 06:19 PM

Allow K-12 students to carry concealed firearms. That should deter future school shooters. Why haven't we already adopted this common sense measure to protect our kids?

Dennis Lukes 10-26-2021 01:50 AM

Expel California from the union. Orange County can stay. With a population between Arkansas's and Mississippi's, the State of Orange will be entitled to two Senators, four representatives, and six electoral votes.

Of course, "declare war on California" and "nuke California" will have to wait until the presidential election in 2024.

handmaiden 10-26-2021 02:44 AM

I think we all know how to get a handle on the runaway train that is liberalism in America. Birth control--as in, we need to control access to it.

Once women stop taking the idea of reproductive "freedom" as a given, we can shut down girls' sports, women in the professions and most importantly, women in politics. Women have been the drivers of a lot of dangerous change in this country. If the distaff side of the population is properly occupied having babies and raising them, we will have a more stable and orderly society.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-26-2021 09:31 AM

Women drivers... now there's an oxymormon. How many accidents are caused by irrational women lashing out during their period? Time to shut that whole thing down Saudi-style.

Johny Joe Hold 10-26-2021 02:11 PM

Reinstate Christian prayer in our schools. The reason it now is not allowed is due to a Jew named O'Hairy who was of questionable gender. A person like that should not decide whether or not our children are led in prayer everyday. Christian men are the only ones qualified to decide this.

The Attention Seeker Jen 12-29-2021 08:32 PM

Did anyone hear of the rising ambition of Dr. Oz's Republican Senate campaign?

Honestly, I think he should be aiming for Presidency. You know he's smart, because he's a doctor. He supports Israel which is good. And even that fat attention-seeking hag Oprah is distancing herself from him!

https://people.com/politics/oprah-wi...-pennsylvania/

Truly, I think Dr. Oz will bring America the enema cleanse it truly needs.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-29-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Attention Seeker Jen (Post 1292997)
Honestly, I think he should be aiming for Presidency. You know he's smart, because he's a doctor. He supports Israel which is good. And even that fat attention-seeking hag Oprah is distancing herself from him!

First off, foreigners can't run for President. And secondly, this isn't a platform idea. Maybe you should start doing more of this :rtfm: and less of this :doh:.

The Attention Seeker Jen 12-29-2021 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1292998)
First off, foreigners can't run for President.

Excuse me?

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/media/mt...270-112904.jpg

Roland 12-29-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Attention Seeker Jen (Post 1292997)
Truly, I think Dr. Oz will bring America the enema cleanse it truly needs.

An enema. Is that not akin to sodomy?

As here only the Bible is law might I suggest these:

Leviticus 20:13, Leviticus 18:22 and Genesis 19:1-38?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-29-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Attention Seeker Jen (Post 1293000)
Excuse me?

Don't take my word for it: Donald Trump Says Ted Cruz Is 'Not Allowed' to Run for President

lukasekman 03-02-2022 11:48 AM

Declare U.S. a straight Christian nation.
Fix Biden's mistake in Afghanistan and bomb it into a Christian theocracy.
Switch to the duodecimal system (base ten is for metric Euros).
Bomb Chinese abortion factories.
Mine the Mexican border.
Ban Tiktok, which turns our sons into attention whore fags and allows the Chinese to spy on our everyday life.
Creationism and spanking in every classroom.

Support patriots in Canada to overthrow the oppressive Trudeau regime.

WWJDnow 03-02-2022 10:52 PM

Invade Greenland to denazify their illegal, genocidal government.

Johny Joe Hold 03-03-2022 12:33 AM

Burn all maps with the word "Ukraine." Rename with "Soviet Union" as Putin prefers.

Dennis Lukes 03-04-2022 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1296149)
Burn all maps with the word "Ukraine." Rename with "Soviet Union" as Putin prefers.

Soviet Union were evil commie atheist liberals who have quite rightly (and ironically) been swept into "the dustbin of history." What Vladimir III has done is to begin restoring the glory of the Russian Empire. In his capacity as Tsar of All the Russias, he is picking up where the Romanovs left off when they were martyred by the Jews. The two principal powers of the Cold War have effectively switched places, with Marxist ideologue Joseph Biden pitted against the Godly, right-wing Vlad Putin. Through his puppet Zelensky, the Gauleiter of Ukraine, Red Joe has been waging a terrorist insurgency against the Russian government and people for years. He should be hauled to The Hague and tried as a war criminal. Then once Trump is restored to office, he can ally with Putin to bring a swift end to the insurrection in Ukraine and spread the Baptist faith to our Russian friends.