The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Marilyn Monroe was a farting, unwashed pig; Hollyweird exposed! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5600)

Deaner 11-23-2007 08:30 PM

Marilyn Monroe was a farting, unwashed pig; Hollyweird exposed!

In another hard hitting story of the Hollywood lifestyle; harlot role-model Marilyn Monroe has been further exposed as a tramp who rarely bathed and had an ass known more for stinky air biscuits than feminine attraction. More proof, as if we needed it, of the shady illusions created by yid Hollywood powerbrokers to an ignorant secular world. Christ sees your lies and your trickery. The sooner that God-forsaken town falls into the ocean the better.

Quote:

Glamorous, gorgeous, flatulent - the secret history of Marilyn Monroe.

She may have been the very epitome of Hollywood glamour, but Marilyn Monroe was flatulent, ate in bed and rarely washed, according to a new book.
Portraits of her as an apparent image of feminine perfection adorn walls around the world but when it came to issues of hygiene, Monroe's habits shocked her co-stars, claims the author of a new biography of Clark Gable.
Gable and Monroe appeared alongside one another in the 1961 film, The Misfits, written by the actress's then husband Arthur Miller. Hollywood legend has it that the film's co-stars embarked on a torrid love affair.
Such rumours, though, are rubbish according to David Bret, author of Clark Gable: Tormented Star, which will be published in the US in September. In as much as Gable had a fetish for cleanliness, "she could not have been less fastidious regarding her personal hygiene", says Mr Bret, who claims Monroe's interest in Gable was shunned.
"Like Jean Harlow, she bleached all her pubic hair and never wore panties," writes Mr Bret before adding, "she suffered from what today would be described as irritable bowel syndrome."
Monroe's pin-up image is further called into question when the biographer describes the peculiar living habits that discouraged Gable's interest. "She rarely bathed, slept in the nude and ate a lot in bed - shoving what was left on her plate under the sheets before going to sleep."

http://arts.independent.co.uk/film/n...cle2750461.ece

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-23-2007 08:42 PM

Re: Marilyn Monroe was a farting, unwashed pig; Hollyweird expose

So JFK had a fart-sniffing fetish. I always wondered just what the heck he saw in her.

Daisy Mae Johnson 11-23-2007 08:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well now we know why her dress was always blowing up around her.

She probably did wear panties, but they got rotted off from her gassy emissions.

Brother Temperance 11-30-2007 06:03 PM

That's nothing. I once heard a rumour that she committed fornication with a Joo. I know, I found it hard to believe as well.

Brother Guy Bayard 11-30-2007 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 113139)
That's nothing. I once heard a rumour that she committed fornication with a Joo. I know, I found it hard to believe as well.

I thought Marilyn had higher standards than that.

SUV 12-01-2007 03:30 PM

...and talk about flatulent, Brother Deaner, I Hope that Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster, and Uma Thurman never had Babies - or the poor wee things would have starved to Death!!! :(

Ahimaaz Smith 12-08-2007 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 113139)

It's far worse than that, Brother Temperance. Marilyn Monroe turned her back on Jesus and became a Jewess to marry the Godless Jewboy playright Arthur Miller. Miller was the author of The Crucible, a play that mocks Godliness by criticizing the Salem witch hunts. It was also a dig at Senator Joe McCarthy, who had his faults (he was a Catlicker, after all), but was right on the money in keeping the Godless commies out of the US government.

Those witches in Salem got what they deserved, an eternity in Hell being tormented by their master, Satan, and so did Marilyn Monroe.