The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=30966)

Ritchie Mccrow 10-28-2009 06:40 AM

Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Hello My Brothers and Sisters in Our Lord Jesus Christ, Peace and Blessings be with you. Amen.
I am Ritchie "Sticky Fingers" Mccrow Christianus from Freehold. Right now I'm incarcerated for beating my wife after finding that she had a Driver License and charges of robbery 7eleven. I live in a Enviroment that isn't very comfortable with Our Saviour nor respectable towards our Churche.
While in Prison i met The Godly REV. Jim Osborne one day pass by me and say you better change your life you dirty scum and start reading the KJB that day change my life. It is out of dire need for some Christian company that I've come here.
In two years Ill be out..Praise Sweet Jesus
Already, I deeply appreciate the smooth and friendly appearance of this forum. May The Sacred Hearts of Jesus envelop you all.
I hope, that as we develop deeper relations, we shall get to know each other better than what can be explained in a brief introduction.
The Lord Be With You Always, and remember Me in your prayers. I'm the only White Christian man in prison im Surrounded by Nigras and Beaners

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-28-2009 11:47 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 415725)
Right now I'm incarcerated for beating my wife after finding that she had a Driver License and charges of robbery 7eleven.

So you beat your wife for robbing a 7-11? Okay, but what does the driver's licence have to do with it? A woman needs to have a driver's licence, how else is she supposed to drive the kids to school? School buses and walking to school is for socialists and third world bums.

Quote:

I live in a Enviroment that isn't very comfortable with Our Saviour nor respectable towards our Churche.
Then you are obviously not living in the Freehold Correctional Facility. It is owned by AmeriChrist LLC! Someday our Church will own all of the prisons that today are run by the socialist government. We're currently bidding for every government prison in the state of Arizona:
State officials soon will seek bids from private companies for nine of the state's 10 prison complexes that house roughly 40,000 inmates, including the 127 on death row. It is the first attempt by a state to put its entire prison system under private control.
Quote:

While in Prison i met The Godly REV. Jim Osborne one day pass by me and say you better change your life you dirty scum and start reading the KJB that day change my life. It is out of dire need for some Christian company that I've come here.
You must have confused him with someone else. Reverend Osborne does not do prison outreach. He does occationally do some outreach to female Young Offenders, but that's it.

Your story doesn't add up. I think you're trying to fit in with us in an attempt to get your sentence shortened. Yes, it's true that in certain situations you can shorten your sentence if you convert to True Christianity™, but don't try to fool us into thinking you're already Saved®. We have very accurate tithing records, you know.

PM me if you need more specific tithing information.

Nobar King 10-29-2009 12:36 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
They have internet access in prison? Am I paying for that? I don't even want to have to pay for your toilet paper.

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-29-2009 01:05 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Yes, Ritchie, you must have me confused for someone else. I do not participate in prison outreach. I also wonder why you would be sent to a Maximum security prison for spousal abuse, even if it was felony abuse. And if you were in a Max prison, you would not have internet access.

I believe you are either highly confused, delusional and deranged, and/or willfully lying to us.

Come clean with us, Ritchie. Where are you really from and what church do you go to?

Joshua Brooks 10-29-2009 01:22 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 415725)
Hello My Brothers and Sisters in Our Lord Jesus Christ, Peace and Blessings be with you. Amen.
I am Ritchie "Sticky Fingers" Mccrow Christianus from Freehold. Right now I'm incarcerated for beating my wife after finding that she had a Driver License and charges of robbery 7eleven. I live in a Enviroment that isn't very comfortable with Our Saviour nor respectable towards our Churche.
While in Prison i met The Godly REV. Jim Osborne one day pass by me and say you better change your life you dirty scum and start reading the KJB that day change my life. It is out of dire need for some Christian company that I've come here.
In two years Ill be out..Praise Sweet Jesus
Already, I deeply appreciate the smooth and friendly appearance of this forum. May The Sacred Hearts of Jesus envelop you all.
I hope, that as we develop deeper relations, we shall get to know each other better than what can be explained in a brief introduction.
The Lord Be With You Always, and remember Me in your prayers. I'm the only White Christian man in prison im Surrounded by Nigras and Beaners

There is no such thing as "Freehold Maximum Security Prison". People who beat their wives or rob 7-Elevens do not go to maximum security prisons. In fact, you can't go straight to a maximum security prison. And if you were there you would not have access to the internet. Do you even know what a maximum security prison entails?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-29-2009 01:35 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Oh good, he's in this thread right now. Finally we can get this sorted out.

Ritchie Mccrow 10-29-2009 01:35 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Come clean with us, Ritchie. Where are you really from and what church do you go to?
Oh God this is hard for me, I'm in a Psychiatric Hospital. After the judge Learn that I was not fit to stand trial. My neighbor call the police when she found out I was having sex with her chihuahua. They charge me with Animal Cruelty and Beastiality.
But I found out the KJB and I'm a new man. Praise Jesus

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-29-2009 01:49 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
On second thought, maybe it wasn't a good idea to find out the truth from you. Honestly, sir, I can't look at your avatar now without getting revolted. What you did in God's eyes is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and you shall slay the beast.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-29-2009 02:03 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 416214)

Leviticus 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and you shall slay the beast.

Secular law prevents us from executing him, but we can at least kill the dog (assuming the dog didn't die as a result of the, um, event).

Now let's talk about tithing, Richard. Jesus can free you from sin, but remember that freedom isn't free.

Ritchie Mccrow 10-29-2009 02:12 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 416216)
Secular law prevents us from executing him, but we can at least kill the dog (assuming the dog didn't die as a result of the, um, event).

Now let's talk about tithing, Richard. Jesus can free you from sin, but remember that freedom isn't free.

I want to be Save. Godly Rev. Jim Osborne is my role-model. He made mistakes in the past too "Asian Shemales". But he was Save and Born Again Again. Praise Jesus

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-29-2009 02:17 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
As heinous as my sins were, I am glad that my life story has provided inspiration to you, my friend. We can overcome any sin* and be forgiven for it.

*Except blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. See Mark 3:28-29.

Ritchie Mccrow 10-29-2009 02:27 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 416219)
As heinous as my sins were, I am glad that my life story has provided inspiration to you, my friend. We can overcome any sin* and be forgiven for it.

*Except blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. See Mark 3:28-29.

I'm reading your post and I'm crying as I read it. I never thought such a Godly man as yourself be talking to a sinner like me. I wish I can see you and hug you and tell you I'm your lost child. God is great I was a sinner but not anymore. Praise the Lord

Pastor Ezekiel 10-29-2009 04:09 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416213)
My neighbor call the police when she found out I was having sex with her chihuahua. Praise Jesus

Are you that tiny? :huh:

HTannor 10-29-2009 12:20 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416222)
I wish I can see you and hug you and tell you I'm your lost child.

Oh, great. We have a flaming homo trying to crash our Godly forum.

Chin Han Lo 10-29-2009 02:13 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416213)
I was having sex with her chihuahua

Mammason tell Chin Han Lo never play with food. Dog for eating not for boom boom.

James Hutchins 10-29-2009 02:21 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416213)
Oh God this is hard for me, I'm in a Psychiatric Hospital. After the judge Learn that I was not fit to stand trial. My neighbor call the police when she found out I was having sex with her chihuahua. They charge me with Animal Cruelty and Beastiality.
But I found out the KJB and I'm a new man. Praise Jesus


What is a 'KJB'? Is that some sort of anal lube you use on the inside?:fear2:

Living lies is no way to go though life son. You should instead be living by our example, pure truth. :innocent:

Vavoline Johnson 10-29-2009 10:05 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416213)
Oh God this is hard for me, I'm in a Psychiatric Hospital. After the judge Learn that I was not fit to stand trial. My neighbor call the police when she found out I was having sex with her chihuahua. They charge me with Animal Cruelty and Beastiality.
But I found out the KJB and I'm a new man. Praise Jesus

Well, iffen you ask me and I know you didn't, I think we done found a man fo our Miz April.
She likes dawgs, don't she?

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-29-2009 10:47 PM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416213)
[...]
But I found out the KJB and I'm a new man. Praise Jesus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow (Post 416218)
I want to be Save. Godly Rev. Jim Osborne is my role-model. He made mistakes in the past too "Asian Shemales". [...]

You seem to have been mistaken once, it is KJV not KJB, may you not be mistaken twice? :brimley:

Ritchie Mccrow 10-30-2009 08:47 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 416241)
Are you that tiny? :huh:

Thats why im planing to take when i get out of the Clinic
http://images.marketworks.com/hi/66/...ment_pills.jpg
Quote:

You seem to have been mistaken once, it is KJV not KJB, may you not be mistaken twice?
I'm very sorry Honorable Pastor Bathfire. Its not goin to happen again
Praise Jesus

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-30-2009 09:01 AM

Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison
 
Don't waste your time with Extenz. They don't work one bit.

That's what a friend told me, at least.

Now, Ritchie, tell us....what is your favorite book of the Bible and why? I'd love to hear how the Lord inspired you.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved