The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Poland no longer hated by God? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117833)

Basilissa 07-26-2020 02:13 AM

Poland no longer hated by God?

:rofl3: Gotcha!!! Hahaha!!! :rofl3:

Well, they are clumsily trying, but as long as they insist on being Catholics they are still helplessly hellbound. :thumbdown: This, however, is the step in the right direction:

Quote:

WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland will take steps next week to withdraw from a European treaty on violence against women, which the right-wing cabinet says violates parents’ rights by requiring schools to teach children about gender, the justice minister said on Saturday.
Zbigniew Ziobro [Editor's note: that's basically pronounced "Zzzzzz Zzzz"] told a news conference his ministry would submit a request to the labour and families ministry on Monday to begin the process of withdrawing from the treaty, known as the Istanbul Convention.
“It contains elements of an ideological nature, which we consider harmful,” Ziobro said.
Poland’s ruling Law and Justice (PiS [Editor's note: yes, that's pronounced "piss"]) party and its coalition partners closely align themselves with the Catholic Church and promote a conservative social agenda. Hostility to gay rights was one of the main issues promoted by President Andrej Duda [Editor's note: there's a "z" missing in his first name there, but who cares] during a successful re-election campaign this month.
On Friday, thousands of people, mostly women, protested in Warsaw and other cities against proposals to reject the treaty.
“The aim is to legalise domestic violence,” Marta Lempart, one of the protest organisers said on Friday at a march in Warsaw. Some protesters carried banners saying “PiS is the women’s hell”.
PiS has long complained about the Istanbul Convention, which Poland ratified under a previous centrist government in 2015. The government says the treaty is disrespectful towards religion and requires teaching liberal social policies in schools, although in the past it has stopped short of a decision to quit.
Having some very distant relatives in the Eastern European wilderness (the Wild East, if you will), I can confirm that the favorite pastimes of Polish men are getting drunk and beating their wives - in no particular order. :thumbsup:

As far as the official reasoning goes - that all that liberal gender/LBTQ/feminist/communist/atheist agenda is brainwashing innocent kids into perverts - that certainly needs to be applauded.

I do wonder, whether Polish president Duda (recently reelected for a second term) might be secretly a True Christian™, playing a Catholic just to win the vote of Polish idiots? :hmmm: We should ask Pastor Zeke about that. :)

Alvin Moss 07-26-2020 02:54 AM

Re: Poland no longer hated by God?

Sister, I am certain that God still hates the Polishes with the fiery passion He reserves for all idol worshipers. It's probably normal for some less vacuous Romans, trapped in a Catholic hive, to begin to question the Pope and all his minions, but no doubt they keep their concerns to themselves to avoid being burned as witches. This President person may well be one of those.

Bootsy Shorty Invertebrate 08-20-2020 11:26 PM

Sister, the Polish are still not to be trusted. They steal our jobs and live in Poland, need I say much more? :rofl3:

handmaiden 08-22-2020 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boost Corty Uccello (Post 1272571)
Sister, the Polish are still not to be trusted. They steal our jobs and live in Poland, need I say much more? :rofl3:

Could you explain how people living in Poland can steal American jobs? The real threat to American jobs is illegal immigrants coming here and taking the sort of low-paying jobs that minorities need to do in order to learn where they fit into our social structure.

Basilissa 08-22-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1272660)
Could you explain how people living in Poland can steal American jobs? The real threat to American jobs is illegal immigrants coming here and taking the sort of low-paying jobs that minorities need to do in order to learn where they fit into our social structure.

I was wondering that, too, Sister. I even went to Walmart and checked where the stuff they sell there was made, and it still all says "Made in China," not "Made in Poland."

Do they make anything in Poland? Or do they just sell mail-in brides to wealthy countries?

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-22-2020 06:46 AM

Poland used to have some good music - if you like Chopin. These days it's polka bands and the food largely consists of whatever you can stuff into cabbage leaves.

Now there is no denying that the Poles have had a rough time - mainly due to the British. It seems they signed a mutual defense pact with Poland, and Herr Hitler decided he wanted the place - and whether it was over Danzig or "Lebensraum" I don't recall at the moment. At any rate, when WWII was all over the British decided it wasn't worth it and handed the country over to Stalin.

Now you would think that 50 years of atheist communism would dissuade anyone from taking up with the Vatican again - especially considering that the latest pope is a communist. But then again, there is always hope.

Along the way many of the Polish managed to escape to America bringing their "culture" with them. The following documentary explains much of it.

Johny Joe Hold 08-25-2020 02:49 AM

While President Trump is stopping illegal immigration from Mexico, he needs to take a look at our Polish problem. There are 440,000 of them in Cleveland, 800,000 in New York City and 900,000 in Chicago. That's just too much Polish Sausage.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=clevel...FORM=QBRE&sp=1

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-05-2020 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1272979)
While President Trump is stopping illegal immigration from Mexico, he needs to take a look at our Polish problem. There are 440,000 of them in Cleveland, 800,000 in New York City and 900,000 in Chicago. That's just too much Polish Sausage.

This seems like a basic disregard for reality. Wake up Sheeple! You moved to America, you're not in Poland any more. Surely you remember doing that? Now hide the sausage and put away the tchotchkes, it's time to step up to the plate and put your mouth where the money is.

MitzaLizalor 09-13-2020 02:52 PM

I haven't met a Polish papist yet - after all, those I know have left Romish climes for somewhere else and may be trying to integrate. Are there those extreme heretics who flick themselves with sharp chains and strap spikes onto their thighs in Poland? Moving in that direction would suggest greater attraction for the pontiff rather than less even if he is a communist. It would be helpful in my prayers.

I imagine a Pole driving skewers into himself and Jesus longing to set him free (like He longed to set people free from polio and did, of course, where effective prayer was offered) but no-one had stepped up to pray for deliverance. That would be as distressing for Christ as for the Pole. Any comment would be appreciated.

Des 10-22-2020 01:28 PM

What are the Pollack feminazis whining about? According to them, men and women are the same. This means that a Pollackess should be able to take a punch just as well as a Pollack male, which considering their weak jaws and general spinelessness means not well at all. If in fact they can not take said punch like a man, then they clearly are not equal and need to shut up, get back in the kitchen, and cook whatever swill Pollacks pretend is food.

handmaiden 10-27-2020 05:00 AM

If God no longer hated Poland I would think that He would have given them an easier language to read and write.

Look at the way He has blessed our Great Country with a versatile language where the words "cough", "rough", "though" and "through" are all spelled with the same last four letters but make such different melodious sounds.

I Man Rastafari 10-28-2020 12:33 AM

Greetings!

I believe that Jah does not hate the people in Poland more than he hates other white people. I do not think that Jah hates white people anyway but if he does I do not think he has any reason to especially hate the Polish people. There are many countries full of all kinds of white people and they are always doing things but I do not think Jah pays any attention to them. They all look the same and so I think that Jah does not even care where Poland is. That is my opinion.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Phil Ander 10-28-2020 07:13 AM

I don't know much about the Poles and whether God wants to smite them all. People say they make great dancers. I've never liked ballet, so I could care less.

Phil

Des 10-28-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1275370)
Greetings!
They all look the same
Trevor

Right. All those blonds (dishwater, strawberry, & platinum) and redheads and brunettes with their straight or wavy or curly hair all look alike to a pubehead. Can't tell one from the other, can ya?

Diesel Stanford 10-29-2020 11:00 AM

Anyone from any nation can become a True Christian™. But right now Poland is even more hated by God than France or Mexico, since they are a Catholic state.

Basilissa 10-29-2020 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1275433)
Right. All those blonds (dishwater, strawberry, & platinum) and redheads and brunettes with their straight or wavy or curly hair all look alike to a pubehead. Can't tell one from the other, can ya?

I know, right, this is so annoying!!! The Indians we meet during the Landover Baptist Church missionary trips to ungodly South America are exactly like that, too, they ask me about every single girl we bring to service our Pastors if that's my sister. :facepalm: How dare they???? They (the Indians) are the ones who look all alike, not us!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Stanford (Post 1275456)
Anyone from any nation can become a True Christian™. But right now Poland is even more hated by God than France or Mexico, since they are a Catholic state.

I know. But I'd like to think God is at least smiling now, maybe even laughing at all the hysterical feminazis demonstrating on the streets against new anti-abortion laws. I'm pretty sure He has been upping the coronavirus cases in Europe precisely to infect them! :D

Diesel Stanford 11-01-2020 10:48 PM

I perhaps found the first godly pole. He usually was the son of a Catholic priest from Denver, but he became a True Christian™ and joined our Baptist Church in Council Bluffs.

Basilissa 11-01-2020 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Stanford (Post 1275607)
He usually was the son of a Catholic priest from Denver,

I'm curious, how old was his mother when that Catholic priest molested her?

Diesel Stanford 11-02-2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1275608)
I'm curious, how old was his mother when that Catholic priest molested her?

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-02-2020 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Stanford (Post 1275607)
He usually was the son of a Catholic priest from Denver

Usually? What was he the rest of the time?