The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Lol (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106323)

Chad 07-07-2015 06:50 AM

Lol

How are you guys still... well not relevant at all. lol. I argued with you zealots back when I was a kid in '08. This is similar to the flat earth people lol. I bet you get quite a few less visitors than what you did back then. Bye religious zealot bots :thumbsup:

Didymus Much 07-07-2015 06:53 AM

Re: Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decidis (Post 1150670)
...I argued with you zealots...

Did you use nothing but fallacies then, too? If not, you weren't arguing, just having a tantrum.

Dr Laurence Niles 07-07-2015 07:29 AM

Quote:

How are you guys still... well not relevant at all. lol. I argued with you zealots back when I was a kid in '08. This is similar to the flat earth people lol. I bet you get quite a few less visitors than what you did back then. Bye religious zealot bots :thumbsup:

Jesus has never been more relevant, young lady. Have you read the news papers recently?

Queers can get married now! Do you think Jesus wants that?

You need to check your privileges.

YIC

Damned Angelique 07-07-2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

What was your username back then? I might remember you... :rolleyes: :detective:

Faith_Machine 07-07-2015 09:45 AM

Hello young lady, what brought you back to us? Are you unhappy with your life of sin?

Brother Jessup 07-07-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

I'm glad that you're going to burn in hell! Praise Jesus!

:repent:

The Honorable Brother Jessup T. Lloyd, Esq. has spoken....Amen!

Mike Miller 07-07-2015 01:09 PM

Quote:

Hosea 4:6 ---- "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-09-2015 12:12 AM

Nope, as long as Jesus is relevant (aka eternity), we are around! I joined back in 2014, and this is still a used site! Praise Jesus!