The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Feminazi dictatorship imminent! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=814)

Brother Temperance 11-08-2006 08:04 PM

Feminazi dictatorship imminent!

Friends, this is a dark, dark day for all true friends of America and freedom. But one persecuted minority has been hurt particularly deeply by this latest Islamofascist victory - the men. I am sure that, by now, you will all have heard the enemies of truth and God crowing about how Nancy Pelosi is set to become the next Speaker of the House of Representatives. But have we truly considered what this means?
When that woman takes office, from coast to coast, there will not be a single male Speaker of the House of Representatives in the entire United States of America. Every single Speaker in the entire country will be female. Imagine the sort of fuss the feminazis would kick up if there was some career that was only open to males! Well, that's what we have to look forward to: From January 3rd, 2007, the profession of Speaker of the House will be 100% female.
Many of us have been blessed by the Lord with the gift of children. I, too, once entertained dreams of bouncing a healthy little Temperance Junior on my knee. I can just imagine him now, looking up at me and asking "Daddy, one day, could I grow up to be just like the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives?" Thanks to the black-hearted bigotry of Nancy Pelosi, and the general anti-male prejudice within mainstream politics today, I will have no choice but to reply "Son, not without going through a complex medical process which would turn you into an abomination in the eyes of the Lord our God."
This is a sad day to be a man, alright.
Yours in Him,
Temperance.

Pastor Isaac Peters 11-08-2006 08:08 PM

Re: Feminazi dictatorship imminent!

It's yet another horrid example of special privileges. In this politically correct, "diverse" society, if you're a white, heterosexual, middle- to upper-class True Christian™ man, you're lower than the dirt under a feminazi's Birkenstocks.

Darren Ingram-Myers 11-09-2006 10:17 PM

Why shouldn't we have a woman as Speaker, since women hold up half the sky? In the interests of gender fairness and redistributive justice, maybe we should reserve that post for women 50% of the time.

Bobby-Joe 11-09-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Ingram-Myers (Post 15150)
Why shouldn't we have a woman as Speaker, since women hold up half the sky? In the interests of gender fairness and redistributive justice, maybe we should reserve that post for women 50% of the time.

Friend,

Hold up half the sky? What are you talking about?

hellion 11-09-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 15155)
Friend,

You spelled friend wrong.

SalvationSeeker 11-10-2006 02:22 AM

Quote:

Friend,

He's probably under the influence of one (or several) of those demonic substances so commonly abused in liberal arts schools..
Just ignore him, brother.

He never makes sense, sober or high.

Bobby-Joe 11-10-2006 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 15158)
You spelled friend wrong.

What spelling mistake and I suggest you check your' grammer.

hellion 11-10-2006 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 15201)
What spelling mistake ((there should be a '?' there No )) ((The 'A' should be capitalized What "A" Stupid? )) and I suggest you check your' ((there souldn't be a quotation mark there That is not a quote fool )) grammer.

How ironic.

Indeed

Ever considered posting something besides sulky one liners or are you to drunk and we should just cut to the chase and ban you? BJ

Bobby-Joe 11-10-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 15196)
He's probably under the influence of one (or several) of those demonic substances so commonly abused in liberal arts schools..
Just ignore him, brother.

He never makes sense, sober or high.

True Brother Seeker, it does reak of ivy school elitism. Still we are tasked by Jesus to fight Satan and this ,er, man is clearly one of Satan's tools.

Darren Ingram-Myers 11-10-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Friend,

It's a quote from Mao Zedong about female empowerment. Of course, you won't read it in such corporate, conservative mainstream newspapers as The New York Times and The Washington Post.

Bobby-Joe 11-10-2006 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Ingram-Myers (Post 15265)
It's a quote from Mao Zedong about female empowerment.

Mao er what?? Is this some kind of sandwich dressing from a California feminist run food company?? What are you talking about friend??? The only empowerment a woman needs is the empowerment to cook the meal her husband wants .:huh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren MIgram-Myers (Post 15265)
Of course, you won't read it in such corporate, conservative mainstream newspapers as The New York Times and The Washington Post.

Friend,

I would never read such a liberal rag as The Washington Post. to posses one is Freehold is a crime punishable by 30 days in jail for public indecency. When I am out of Freehold and I must deal with the left wing media The Washington Times is about all I can stomach.

Brother Love 11-11-2006 02:46 AM

A woman's place is in the home...in the kitchen...barefooted. Pelosi seems not to know this. Shame on the "man" she's married to! What kind of "man" is he? A feminized closet-hiding homersexual? I pray for Jesus to deliever this man so he will have gutts enough to put his wife Nancy in her place. I be callin down the BLOOD OF THE LAMB on their heads!

Brother Temperance 11-11-2006 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Love (Post 15334)
A woman's place is in the home...in the kitchen...barefooted. Pelosi seems not to know this. Shame on the "man" she's married to! What kind of "man" is he? A feminized closet-hiding homersexual? I pray for Jesus to deliever this man so he will have gutts enough to put his wife Nancy in her place. I be callin down the BLOOD OF THE LAMB on their heads!

Welcome aboard, Brother. You show a good Christian attitude, and I am sure that you will go far here.

You have set up a regular tithe, haven't you?

SalvationSeeker 11-11-2006 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Ingram-Myers (Post 15265)
It's a quote from Mao Zedong about female empowerment. Of course, you won't read it in such corporate, conservative mainstream newspapers as The New York Times and The Washington Post.

Oh great, you're a communist, you America hating terrorist scum.. You make me sick! :angry:

RATHER DEAD THAN RED!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!