The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   my finger went through the toilet paper, am I gay? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=67379)

eliot mayfield 07-09-2011 07:43 AM

my finger went through the toilet paper, am I gay?

I was low on toilet paper, so I didn't use the normal safety barrier of half a roll. A roll per session is my general rule, but I didn't have a full roll left.
Well, it happened. My finger went through the paper and I touched myself down there, actually it was more than just a touch. I think my finger went in a little.
Does this make me a homosexual?

Cranky Old Man 07-09-2011 07:50 AM

Re: my finger went through the toilet paper, am I gay?

Why do you use toilet paper?

eliot mayfield 07-09-2011 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 773143)
Why do you use toilet paper?

What do you use?

Redeemed Papist 07-09-2011 08:00 AM

Have you considered cutting off the finger?

eliot mayfield 07-09-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 773146)
Have you considered cutting off the finger?

It did offend me, perhaps I should.

Talitha 07-09-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 773142)
I was low on toilet paper, so I didn't use the normal safety barrier of half a roll. A roll per session is my general rule, but I didn't have a full roll left.
Well, it happened. My finger went through the paper and I touched myself down there, actually it was more than just a touch. I think my finger went in a little.
Does this make me a homosexual?

You may well have caught the gay brother Eliot. :(
Touching yourself in that way is certainly not what you want to let Jesus catch you doing.

You should always wear gloves as an added precaution, I know I always do.

eliot mayfield 07-09-2011 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 773148)
Touching yourself in that way is certainly not what you want to let Jesus catch you doing.

I should have thought of that! I will in the future.

Redeemed Papist 07-09-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 773148)

But aren't gloves just hand condoms?

The gays use condoms because they rightly fear God's holy AIDS and think they can thereby avoid His judgement.

That doesn't stop the abomination - it just makes it worse because they are trying to get round God who is always watching them.

His finger has offended him. For me there can only be one recourse. He has nine more chances to get it right in future.

Talitha 07-09-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 773150)
But aren't gloves just hand condoms?

The gays use condoms because they rightly fear God's holy AIDS and think they can thereby avoid His judgement.

That doesn't stop the abomination - it just makes it worse because they are trying to get round God who is always watching them.

His finger has offended him. For me there can only be one recourse. He has nine more chances to get it right in future.

I don't want to be too hard on Brother Eliot here as I'm sure his actions were unintentional.
When someone uses one of Satans balloons, they are doing it intentionally. To protect yourself from being infected by rectal demons by wearing gloves is merely not taking chances.
I'm not talking about rubber gloves here as those could certainly have alternative uses within the Freehold Community.
I'm talking thick woollen or cotton gloves.

Still, I daresay one finger wouldn't be missed by brother Eliot. :)

It was JUST ONE finger wasn't it?

Redeemed Papist 07-09-2011 08:20 AM

You are wise, sister Talitha - your father clearly instructed you well - it's almost like you are thinking for yourself.

Cotton or wool would most definitely act as a much better barrier against accidental insertion and the cleaning of the garment would be a suitable penance for carelessness in allowing accidental peripheral contact as would anal chafing. Perhaps spreading mustard on the glove would likewise discourage the potential sinner from temptation to probe?

It's a shame brother Eliot didn't ask for your wise and motherly guidance before endangering his finger.

Nobar King 07-09-2011 08:29 AM

That happened to me, once. That's why I like waxy toilet paper. It isn't as soft as the Charmin, but it's more durable, with less risk of inadvertent contact.

Talitha 07-09-2011 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 773154)
That happened to me, once. That's why I like waxy toilet paper. It isn't as soft as the Charmin, but it's more durable, with less risk of inadvertent contact.

Good call brother Nobar. The harder the better.

Of course, there are all kinds of mops and pads available, but most of them are no more than Homersexural m'ing devices.

***WARNING: LINK TO ANAL M'ING DEVICE***

Redeemed Papist 07-09-2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 773155)
Good call brother Nobar. The harder the better.

Of course, there are all kinds of mops and pads available, but most of them are no more than Homersexural m'ing devices.

***WARNING: LINK TO ANAL M'ING DEVICE***

Yikes!

You could do worse and have one of those dreadful self pleasuring bidet devices the continental Europeans use. It took me ages to figure out why anyone would want to direct a jet of water thuswards. I'd been cleaning my feet in it for a week when I travelled to communist France to spread God's love for the saved and hatred for the wicked. Imagine my horror when the hotel brochure revealed the true masturbatory nature of it.

No wonder they are so depraved - they even get their children to direct jets of water at their parts!

:pope: afflicted nations one and all!

eliot mayfield 07-09-2011 01:54 PM

It seems that it is against secular law to cut off your finger! It's my body and my right as A christian to do as Jesus wants me too! If I was a liberal slut, it'd be ok to have my baby murdered, but not for a Christian to follow God's word.
It seems if I cut my finger off, I'll be put in a "mental" hospital! I knew a True Christian ™ once who was put in one of those places. They didn't let him out until he was an atheist and he was just never the same. His eyes were always glazed and he didn't talk much either.
It's all the work of Satan, mental hospitals. We all know crazy people are just infested with demons!:angry:

Talitha 07-09-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 773183)
It seems that it is against secular law to cut off your finger! It's my body and my right as A christian to do as Jesus wants me too! If I was a liberal slut, it'd be ok to have my baby murdered, but not for a Christian to follow God's word.
It seems if I cut my finger off, I'll be put in a "mental" hospital! I knew a True Christian ™ once who was put in one of those places. They didn't let him out until he was an atheist and he was just never the same. His eyes were always glazed and he didn't talk much either.
It's all the work of Satan, mental hospitals. We all know crazy people are just infested with demons!:angry:

Come around to my Circumcision clinic after Church tomorrow. I'm sure we can arrange something :)

eliot mayfield 07-09-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 773185)
Come around to my Circumcision clinic after Church tomorrow. I'm sure we can arrange something :)

I appreciate the offer, but I'm off for 6 weeks to teach at a Jesus camp.

Talitha 07-09-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 773186)
I appreciate the offer, but I'm off for 6 weeks to teach at a Jesus camp.

You're teaching kids with a corrupt and possibly even gay finger? :o

eliot mayfield 07-09-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 773187)
You're teaching kids with a corrupt and possibly even gay finger? :o

I've wrapped it up in duct tape.

Titus Templeton 07-09-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 773145)
What do you use?

The answer is simple: Nothing.

Has God told us that we should use toilet papers?
Of course not. God gave us womans to clean the underwear everyday.

I don't use toilet papers since many years and everything is fine!

Nobar King 07-09-2011 03:49 PM

Newspaper works well, too, for when you run out of toilet paper.