The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   God sends powerful warning to heathen Indonesia - heathen chinks wrongly praise moon god for saving them (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=76474)

Redeemed Papist 04-11-2012 12:13 PM

God sends powerful warning to heathen Indonesia - heathen chinks wrongly praise moon god for saving them

God has sent the Indonesian heathens and Muslims scurrying like ants by smiting the ocean floor with another massive earthquake. Tsunami warnings blared and the Godless ones ran in fear.

Indonesia Aceh quakes triggers Indian Ocean tsunami alert

Revelation 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
This is what they should have been doing since the last disaster, but have they done that? No! they are still filthy heathen unsaved trash.

In His mercy He has not yet sent them a killer tidal wave as He did in 2004 but those heathens had better sit up and take notice and repent before He strikes again. Surely it is only a matter of time before God tires of them not responding to His profound smiting of 2004. God has killed there before and will kill there again. Only by repenting and accepting Jesus will the heathens spare themselves the Hell they presently deserve.
Revelation 6:12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,

Isaiah 29:6 Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

Glory be to God and His mercy!

Zechariah Smyth 04-11-2012 12:48 PM

Re: God sends powerful warning to heathen Indonesia

Honestly, I don't even know why He bothers. It's not like anyone wants a bunch of rum-soaked grass-skirters up in Heaven (unless they are serving drinks).

YiC,

Zech

Redeemed Papist 04-11-2012 01:16 PM

Or could it have been a warning for British Prime Minister David Cameron?

Cameron pledges support for Indonesia

Quote:

David Cameron pledged British support to Indonesia as he arrived in the south-east Asian country on Wednesday just as it was struck by an 8.6 magnitude earthquake.
The last thing we should be doing is arming the heathen yet Cameron seems happy to do just that.

Quote:

Defence co-operation could be controversial as allegations that British Hawk jets had been used in East Timor in 1999 contributed to an EU arms embargo against the country.
But Mr Cameron said that Indonesia had transformed itself into “one of the world’s most important democracies” and one which could inspire countries around the world as they freed themselves from autocratic leaders.
Cameron is seemingly incapable of realising that Indonesia is a place full of Muslims and other unbelieving scum. I wonder if he or his advisers have the discernment to see that God sending an earthquake right now cannot just be a meaningless coincidence.

Quote:

link
But it’s not going to be quite as simple as popping over for a cup of kopi. It’s been 13 years since Britain stopped selling fighter jets and weapons to Indonesia after the country was accused of bombing its own citizens using British-made planes, both in East Timor in 1999, and again in Aceh in 2003. But we’ve come a long way since, then, reckons Cameron.
Yeah, Cameron, the leopard does change its spots. :sarcasm:
Jeremiah 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Swedish eskimo 04-11-2012 04:48 PM

As if it wasn't enough, there is not only Muslims in Indonesia, but millions of paptists as well!
Indonesia only recognizes the religions Islam, Catholicism, Protestantism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Confucianism, why won't they recognize Christianity? :angry:

Rev. Waynetta Kerr 04-11-2012 05:18 PM

Everyone has a right to worship God in their own way. Ultimately all those foreign people you are hating on love the same God as us but in a different way. Have you never wondered why we have so much in common with other faiths?

God simply would not send an earthquake to kill people for not believing in him. He loves us all.

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 04-11-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Waynetta Kerr (Post 869977)
Everyone has a right to worship God in their own way. Ultimately all those foreign people you are hating on love the same God as us but in a different way. Have you never wondered why we have so much in common with other faiths?

God simply would not send an earthquake to kill people for not believing in him. He loves us all.

Where'd you get this idea, woman :wacko:? The Bible says very clearly that are to worship God and only God:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus 20:3
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Moreover, we are all born with an innate knowledge of the Creator (see this link for a very thorough explanation).

Yes, of course we've wondered why we have so much in common with other religions. And the answer isn't that hard. It's the same reason so many street-thugs wear Air Jordans in the inner city. They want to be like the real deal. But, as Michael Jordan would say: it's not about the shoes. It's about being the real deal, not trying to copy it.

Redeemed Papist 04-12-2012 01:12 PM

Heathens go round thinking their heathen prayers saved them

In a ridiculous display of superstitious wish-fulfilment Muslim heathens are today going round praising their moon god as if he was the one who saved them!

Quote:

The Washington Post says:
But aside from cracks in the walls of houses and structural damage to one bridge, you would hardly know anything happened, said Usman Basyah, smiling as he handed change to customers at his small street stall.

“I really feel my prayers were answered this time,” said Basyah, who lost one of his sons in the disaster eight years ago. “I’m so grateful. We’ve gone through enough trauma already.”

Another man, who spent the night in a mosque sheltering hundreds of others who were worried about the regular aftershocks, agreed.
Yes, you read that aright! Usman really thinks his fake moon god is capable of lifting a finger to save him.

Quote:

Though the shaking on land was fierce, lasting nearly four minutes and triggering mass panic, only five people died, Asmadi Syam, head of Aceh’s disaster management agency, told MetroTV.

He said all were from heart attacks, presumably triggered by the panic.
Glory! God obviously had a finely targeted smiting planned and just called a few key people home to Heaven for their reward if they were Christians or sent them burning if they were heathens.

There's no end to the idiocy displayed by heathens. Of course, as a True Christian™ I know every time I have a narrow escape from a bad thing happening God was there watching over me and keeping me safe, but for a heathen to think that! :rofl3:

Adam Fag 04-13-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Waynetta Kerr (Post 869977)
Everyone has a right to worship God in their own way. Ultimately all those foreign people you are hating on love the same God as us but in a different way. Hacve you never wondered why we have so much in common with other faiths?

Thanks for that Way. My friend is here to teach The Chi and nice ways to sit up straight - she looks real cool just now, up side down.

I don't go to her class though.