The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37966)

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 01:10 AM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 479720)
I hope the rest of you fine readers can recognize that this thread is for the single purpose of advancing the political standing of my opponent in the Freehold campaign for Mayor. While my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits, his campaign staff have taken to "political tricks", such as this one.

1. May I help remind you, mr. Mould, that this thread was created before mr. King even got the idea of running for mayor, before I even had heard of mr. King?
2. In what way exactly is this thread a "political trick?" What would be the purpose of this trick?:wacko:

Quote:

It should be noted, here, that this Cassandra person is a LIBERAL, and not CHRISTIAN.
My compliments for your observing skills, mr. Mould.:sarcasm:

Quote:

The job of a Mayor in Freehold is to advance the mission of the Landover Baptist Church
Is that why you'd rather talk about religious issues in far away, frozen countries, instead of talking about the actual problems the regular Freeholdian is facing? Like the theocracy enforced by the LBC?

Pastor Ezekiel 03-01-2010 07:00 AM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 480851)
Like the theocracy enforced by the LBC?

You say that like it's a bad thing. :huh:

Why do you hate Jesus so, Cassie? He suffered and died (temporarily) for my sins. :o

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 12:50 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 480982)
You say that like it's a bad thing. :huh:

Really, did I?:devil:

Quote:

Why do you hate Jesus so, Cassie? He suffered and died (temporarily) for my sins. :o
I do not really hate Jesus, as he probably never even existed in the first place.
If he had existed, however, I would pity him, that he had to suffer for each and every one of the unimaginable number of your sins.:fear2:
Only for that, he would have to hang on that cross for ten days, I suppose.

Johny Joe Hold 03-01-2010 01:51 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481093)
Really, did I?:devil:

I do not really hate Jesus, as he probably never even existed in the first place.
If he had existed, however, I would pity him, that he had to suffer for each and every one of the unimaginable number of your sins.:fear2:
Only for that, he would have to hang on that cross for ten days, I suppose.

Miss Cansandra--I feel so sad for you, an unhappy childhood here in Freehold and your current struggle to find the love of Jesus. I only hope that you can discover His love for you and realize that the important men of Freehold see girls like yourself as an important part of Freehold's future.

Philippe 03-01-2010 02:22 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Sorry for maybe being naive, but I don't even understand why a liberal person is allowed to run for mayor in Freehold :wacko:

I understand that you accepted him to live there because you had faith in his ability to change and to see the right path, the one that leads to Jesus (and apparently, how dissapointing he has been), but aren't there laws protecting honest people from crimes against public order?
Freehold seems to be a nice place where True Believers can pray and praise Jesus quietly, and, as usual, AS SOON as only one non-believer is accepted, that's the beginning of the problems.

I pray for my Brothers in Freehold, and hope that Jesus will protect them when the riots will inevitably happen, since Mr King's only goal seems to be the chaos.

When is the election planned? Maybe there's still time to backpedal somehow?

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 02:29 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481114)
Freehold seems to be a nice place where True Believers can pray and praise Jesus quietly, and, as usual, AS SOON as only one non-believer is accepted, that's the beginning of the problems.

Actually, there is much more dissent in Freehold than these deluded people realize. Many people here are completely fed up with these fundies imposing their inferior religious culture upon decent people. Much like Dutch-speaking Belgistani's are fed up with the French Belgistani's sitting on their lazy asses all day and living on their tax money.:thumbdown:

Philippe 03-01-2010 02:43 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481115)
inferior religious culture upon decent people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481115)
Much like Dutch-speaking Belgistani's are fed up with the French Belgistani's sitting on their lazy asses all day and living on their tax money.:thumbdown:

First you insult True Believers by saying that they have an inferior religious culture and that they're not decent, then you insult me by saying that I'm sitting on my lazy ass and that I live on the Dutch-speaking Katlicks tax money!! :angry:

Your knowledge in Belgium history seems to be biased (if YOU had not been so lazy, you would have made some research in what the situation was from the creation of Belgikistan up to 1968), so I can only guess that your "religious" views are too.

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 03:14 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481123)
First you insult True Believers by saying that they have an inferior religious culture and that they're not decent, then you insult me by saying that I'm sitting on my lazy ass and that I live on the Dutch-speaking Katlicks tax money!! :angry:

It is true that it was insulting. However, I don't think you can point out anything untrue in what I said there.:D

Quote:

Your knowledge in Belgium history seems to be biased (if YOU had not been so lazy, you would have made some research in what the situation was from the creation of Belgikistan up to 1968), so I can only guess that your "religious" views are too.
It seems I've really hit a nerve there, lazy Frenchman. I only tried to make it more understandable for you. However, I don't think you were born before 1968, so who cares about that?

Secondly, if you really were a "true christian," why would you care about internal struggles in your made-up country? Wouldn't both the French and Dutch go to hell? Aren't both of them catholics?

You'll fit in nice here. You are about as consistent and upright as the average christian here in Freehold.

Rachel Sue 03-01-2010 03:23 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Pity the poor girl, Brother Philippe. It seems as though her knowledge of world history only goes back to a few years after the creation of her own religion.

Those poor wickens, honestly. Gardner, the :crazy:, comes off an acid trip and writes a book about his 'religion', claiming that he's from an actual long line of wickens that goes all the way back to the Celts. Of course, even HE thought their 'religion' wasn't extensive enough and felt the need to flesh it out with ceremonies, dogma, etc. of his own invention to make it more plausible.

OUR religion has an established, written history that traces all the way back to the beginning of EVERYTHING!

Why on Earth would you want to trust your eternal salvation to the words in a book that was written less than a hundred years ago by a certifiable whackjob? Isn't it enough that the Bible already covers everything that you need to know for True Salvation?!

Praise Jesus, Sister! Mend your ways and bow before him before it's too late.

AMEN!:yahoo:

Alfred King 03-01-2010 03:53 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481114)
I don't even understand why a liberal person is allowed to run for mayor in Freehold

It's called freedom. It's called America. A concept that might be wasted on a Frenchman like you. When Germany tried to take away your freedom once, you didn't even resist.

Philippe 03-01-2010 04:05 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481132)
It is true that it was insulting. However, I don't think you can point out anything untrue in what I said there.:D

Considering all the lies you've already said, I think I don't need to point out anything untrue, as it would be redundant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481132)
It seems I've really hit a nerve there, lazy Frenchman. I only tried to make it more understandable for you. However, I don't think you were born before 1968, so who cares about that?

I just wanted to show my Brothers how lazy YOU are. But coming from a tree-love-making witch, it's not surprising.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481132)
Secondly, if you really were a "true christian," why would you care about internal struggles in your made-up country? Wouldn't both the French and Dutch go to hell? Aren't both of them catholics?

Of course, they'll all go to hell. Half of the country because they follow a false God, the other half because they're filthy atheists.
Who said I care about their struggle? Once again (how many times do I have to say it?), I wanted to show how lazy and biased you are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481132)
You'll fit in nice here. You are about as consistent and upright as the average christian here in Freehold.

Exactly! We are consistent because we follow the Word of God consistently and we're upright because we are not a bunch of sinners who feel the need to bend over to give ourselves up to disgusting group s*x activities like you moon-worshippers do!

Philippe 03-01-2010 04:08 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 481152)
It's called freedom. It's called America. A concept that might be wasted on a Frenchman like you. When Germany tried to take away your freedom once, you didn't even resist.

I was not born at that time. So how could I have resisted?
You're making less and less sense :wacko:

Alfred King 03-01-2010 04:11 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481161)
I was not born at that time. So how could I have resisted? You're making less and less sense

It was addressed to the French in general.

Philippe 03-01-2010 04:14 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 481164)
It was addressed to the French in general.

I'm not French, so that does not concern me.
Please be coherent (or maybe you posted in the wrong thread, in which case, quit the drugs).
Another proof of the confusion the liberals are suffering from... :(

Alfred King 03-01-2010 04:47 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481166)
I'm not French, so that does not concern me.

Didn't you claim to live in the French part of Belgium?

Sariel 03-01-2010 04:55 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481132)
It is true that it was insulting. However, I don't think you can point out anything untrue in what I said there.:D

It seems I've really hit a nerve there, lazy Frenchman. I only tried to make it more understandable for you. However, I don't think you were born before 1968, so who cares about that?

Secondly, if you really were a "true christian," why would you care about internal struggles in your made-up country? Wouldn't both the French and Dutch go to hell? Aren't both of them catholics?

You'll fit in nice here. You are about as consistent and upright as the average christian here in Freehold.

I'm moving to Freehold in a matter of months, and i'm wondering what it would take to become a part of the Wiccan coven. I have great respect for them. I also have great respect for you :P Strange how the only sensible people on this site arent Christians. ^^

Philippe 03-01-2010 05:53 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 481184)
Didn't you claim to live in the French part of Belgium?

French-speaking part. That doesn't mean I'm French.
You speak English. Does that mean you're English?

Alfred King 03-01-2010 06:56 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481221)
French-speaking part. That doesn't mean I'm French.

Does Belgium really exists? http://zapatopi.net/belgium/

Quote:

You speak English. Does that mean you're English?
I speak American and I am an American.

Philippe 03-01-2010 07:02 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 481239)
Does Belgium really exists? http://zapatopi.net/belgium/

Quote from that website:
The existence of the supposed European country of Belgium has been taken as gospel for years by members of the Liberati. It has long been held up as a shining example of Liberal philosophies in action. However, now is the time the truth be known. Belgium doesn't exist.
Belgium is, and has always been, a leftist ruse; a device applied to propagate the Liberal agenda throughout the world. Hijacking a real country for this use would be difficult at best; the people living there wouldn't stand for it (i.e. the fall of communism.) Thus the idea to invent an imaginary country, insert it into the global consciousness through the perversion of history, and use it as a tool of manipulation was born.


Indeed, it doesn't exist. It's an invention from you, liberal non-believers.
Why are you throwing proofs of your lies to me? Is that how you're planning to make your campaign?
Methinks that you can pack up now already and leave my Brothers in Freehold alone.

Miss Cassandra 03-01-2010 07:05 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel Sue (Post 481138)
Pity the poor girl, Brother Philippe. It seems as though her knowledge of world history only goes back to a few years after the creation of her own religion.

Even if that were true, it would still be better than denying any history happened at all before the creation of your religion, like you do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481157)
Considering all the lies you've already said, I think I don't need to point out anything untrue, as it would be redundant.

Are all belgicans so stupid as you two are? Or is your stupidity the result of your religion?

Quote:

I just wanted to show my Brothers how lazy YOU are. But coming from a tree-love-making witch, it's not surprising.
1. I do not make love to trees
2. Even if I did, it would be a very exhausting practice, so you would not be able to call me lazy because of that.

Quote:

Once again (how many times do I have to say it?), I wanted to show how lazy and biased you are.
You are boring, even for a christian. How many times do you need to say it? Depends on what your objective is. If your objective is convincing me of anything, you'd do well to start being right in the first place. If your objective to make me feel sad for you, you're certainly doing a good job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481166)
I'm not French, so that does not concern me.
Please be coherent (or maybe you posted in the wrong thread, in which case, quit the drugs).
Another proof of the confusion the liberals are suffering from... :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 481221)
French-speaking part. That doesn't mean I'm French.
You speak English. Does that mean you're English?

Of course you are French. You live in dilapidated houses south of the Netherlands, and sit on your ass all day, living off other people's money. What exactly would be the characteristic that differs between you and other Frenchmen?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sariel (Post 481191)
I'm moving to Freehold in a matter of months, and i'm wondering what it would take to become a part of the Wiccan coven. I have great respect for them. I also have great respect for you :P Strange how the only sensible people on this site arent Christians. ^^

Welcome, Sister! I'm glad that some common sense is moving into Freehold!:thumbsup:

Do you know already when you'll arrive? If you come quickly, you might be able to vote for mr. King, and help him become mayor.

And if you are interested to join our coven, you're very welcome. We are with 8 members right now. 4 of us are Maidens, 2 are Mothers and 2 are Crones. How are you with herbal poultices?


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2022 all rights reserved