The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Those crazy Australians (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=8237)

Nobar King 02-08-2008 05:54 PM

Those crazy Australians

There are a lot of wierd stories coming out of Australia. I wonder why?

Read this story, and then check your drink:

Quote:

Pine-O-Cleen barmaid fined

February 04, 2008

A FEMALE bartender who served a customer Pine-O-Cleen disinfectant has escaped conviction in Melbourne Magistrates Court. But she was fined $3000 and handed an 18-month good behaviour order.

The court heard that Emily Craig, 23, of Park Orchards, in Melbourne's north, served Matthew Papaluca, then 18, 10ml of Pine-O-Cleen in a shot glass mixed with 20ml of cola at 6.15am in the Evolution nightclub in inner city Prahran on March 4 last year.

Ms. Craig's lawyer George Balot asked that his client not receive a conviction, saying she was cooperating with police, had written an apology to Mr. Papaluca and was remorseful.

Ms. Craig has agreed to assist police in their investigations into the actions of two security guards who the court heard had encouraged her to serve the cleaning disinfectant.

Mr. Balot said his client had served the disinfectant as a joke and not in a vengeful or malicious way.

She lost her responsible service of alcohol licence and cannot serve alcohol again.
Feel free to post your news of the wierd (Australian style) here in this thread.

VictoryOS 02-08-2008 06:00 PM

Re: Those crazy Australians

Dad once explained to me that Australians are crazy by nature because they live on the wrong side of the equator. The earth spins the other way for them and it messes their brains up. I'm not sure I understand it completely, but my daddy wouldn't lie to me. It seems like that would have a more pronounced effect on women though, wouldn't it?

Deaner 02-08-2008 06:10 PM

I have no idea how she got caught. Aussies will drink anything that's in a shot glass; disinfectant was probably the best booze he ever had. Maybe it was because he started to smell like he'd washed himself and he became suspicious.

Daisy Mae Johnson 02-08-2008 06:30 PM

Didn't Kitty Dukakis drink anything she could get her hands on including cleaning supplies and rubbing alcohol?

And she could have mistaken the cleaning solution for gin. Ya ever notice how gin smells and tastes just like pinesol?

Brother Guy Bayard 02-08-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 140346)
There are a lot of wierd stories coming out of Australia. I wonder why?

Read this story, and then check your drink:

Feel free to post your news of the wierd (Australian style) here in this thread.

there seems to be a lot of 'interest' in Australia.

Jandrew 02-10-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Guy (Post 140428)
there seems to be a lot of 'interest' in Australia.

Please tell me all of the interest in Aust, i will answer some Questions if you have them... dont be shy:jesus:

K.I.S.S 02-10-2008 10:48 AM

Very weird story...considering it is factually WRONG. Park Orchards, where they claim the girl if from is actually a South-Eastern Suburb, not a Northern one :wacko: Do these people have maps when they write these stories?

Battery 02-11-2008 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 140350)
Dad once explained to me that Australians are crazy by nature because they live on the wrong side of the equator. The earth spins the other way for them and it messes their brains up. I'm not sure I understand it completely, but my daddy wouldn't lie to me. It seems like that would have a more pronounced effect on women though, wouldn't it?

Are you kidding me, what the is split in half or something???? The sun rises in the east and and sets in the west there to or don't they teach you that in schools in americaland ether:themonkey:.

Nobar King 02-11-2008 05:20 PM

Yeah, but we don't spend much time on your part of the world;. Why would we?

Samael 02-11-2008 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 142215)

because you're a poor-arse trailer trash yokel.

And i'm sure if we went trolling your news stories we'd find wierd <profanity removed> too.

This site is getting sorrier by the second.

Nobar King 02-11-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samael (Post 142223)
because you're a poor-arse trailer trash yokel.

You must have missed the image in my sig. I DO NOT live in a trailer (any more).

Samael 02-11-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 142234)
You must have missed the image in my sig. I DO NOT live in a trailer (any more).

Well done. I'd give you a cookie but I honestly can't be bothered digging up the jpg.

Honestly, you're hopeless at the whole online argument thing.

Nobar King 02-11-2008 06:07 PM

You can't see it? It's literally one inch above your avatar.

ya mum 02-12-2008 07:08 AM

That varies on screen size & resolution.

A guy in America tried to light a cigarette with a propane torch recently, causing an explosion or 2. You can't tell me that's not stupid lol.

whoreslayer 02-12-2008 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 140350)

That's what we were taught about Americans. At least our country's leader, wasn't given oral sex by a slut under the stand :thumbsup:

WELL DONE AMERICA LOL!!

whoreslayer 02-12-2008 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ya mum (Post 142866)
That varies on screen size & resolution.

A guy in America tried to light a cigarette with a propane torch recently, causing an explosion or 2. You can't tell me that's not stupid lol.

I'd try that too if i lived in a piffleing trailer park all my life. It's funny how half the yankee white trash movies that come out of America, portray Americans as hillbilly, trailer dwelling hicks.

whoreslayer 02-12-2008 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 142215)

Probably the same reason hardly any Aussies want to go to America. Because we hate you all. We got rid of our prime minister who was supporting your president Bush.

I just feel sorry for our troops who are helpping your redneck yahoo asses over there. If i were trained in time, i'd shoot you like i'd shoot those those terrorist dogs in Afghanistan.

whoreslayer 02-12-2008 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 140360)
I have no idea how she got caught. Aussies will drink anything that's in a shot glass; disinfectant was probably the best booze he ever had. Maybe it was because he started to smell like he'd washed himself and he became suspicious.

Yeah but what's funnier is the fact your country is overrun by meth, crack cocaine, black thugs who DEAL drugs, crime, homelessness, terror attacks, and general shit.

There isn't much of that in Australia, let me tell you. :thumbsup:

Brother Guy Bayard 02-12-2008 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoreslayer (Post 142892)
Yeah but what's funnier is the fact your country is overrun by meth, crack cocaine, black thugs who DEAL drugs, crime, homelessness, terror attacks, and general shit.

There isn't much of that in Australia, let me tell you. :thumbsup:

You obviously havent speent much time in Adelaide. In fact the impression you give is that you havent spent much time outside of your bedroom.

whoreslayer 02-12-2008 08:03 AM

So you are basing that on your trip to Adelaide. You are more narrow minded that what is posted on this website.

I for one have visited Washington, California, Texas, New York, Alabama and Memphis, and i never want to return to your country again.

Your air is polluted, you all talk like a bunch of rednecks, your country is way overpopulated, and there is too much crime and too much of a drug problem. I'll stay right here in Melbourne Australia thanks.