The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   why we need to be spanked (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88585)

husbandslover 03-22-2013 05:38 AM

why we need to be spanked

My husband and I were talking and he has requested me to share here why it is so important we are spanked. If my husband had not started spanking me when we first got married I'd still be lost and living like a feminist whore that I was. But because he loves me as Christ loved the church, he gives me stripes to save me from eternal damnation. I didn't used to understand this but after much thought and reading Proverbs and Hebrews, I know this is crucial for salvation.

Hebrews 12:11 "Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

We can be at peace and righteous when our husbands excercise their authority over us and chasten us with a firm hand.

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
Hebrews 13:17

I want my husband to have joy.

In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding"- Proverbs 10:13 I didn't understaand the word so my husband took a rod to my backside. Now it is all coming together well.

*Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish. Proverbs 12:1 Its stupid to hate correction.

*Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die. Proverbs 15:10

These are just a feW verses of why we need to be spanked. Now I must go take myself to get a few lashings from my husband before bed to keep me in line tomorrow. Night Ladies.

Thank you BIG for your correction to me and sharing proverbs31 with me. I hopee you can teach me everything a stupid, foolish, idle woman like me needs to know so I can be that too. Tomorrow, I have to write Proverbs 31 out to help remind me. I also have to do my murga punishment before bed after my lashings. Glad he wants to take the time to correct me. I'm so blessed.

BelieverInGod 03-22-2013 07:12 AM

Re: why we need to be spanked

:yahoo: HALLELUJAH SOMETHING ACTUALLY SANK IN :yahoo:

Okay, I'll try and help you out here.

1. Here's a link to an online KJV Bible at the very top of the page is a search function.

2. There is also the Online Parallel Bible I don't suggest that one as much because it has a lot of the newer (per)versions which can confuse a beginner. However, if you can't find a word in the KJV then maybe this can help you find it since it will probably have the word you want in the NIV or something.

3. There is also the Bible in a year that Brother V so nicely put together.

Alterboy 03-22-2013 01:09 PM

I made the dire mistake of visiting aunty Flo's prayer shack for women and now I am bleeding from my rectum. God's way of punishing me for entering a forum of yabbering women.
Forgive me Lord! I don't want to menstrate! I shall never visit this forum again.
Amen!

Alexandria Puckett 03-24-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alterboy (Post 988532)
I made the dire mistake of visiting aunty Flo's prayer shack for women and now I am bleeding from my rectum. God's way of punishing me for entering a forum of yabbering women.
Forgive me Lord! I don't want to menstrate! I shall never visit this forum again.
Amen!

0.o
Go to the doctor, man.
-- J. B. Puckett

Didymus Much 03-24-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandria Puckett (Post 989143)
0.o
Go to the doctor, man.
-- J. B. Puckett

That's not what God wants him to do.

2 Chronicles 16:12-13 "12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians. 13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign. "

If there's a problem with his rectum, I'm sure one of the pastors would be willing to look into it.

janet the skanky slut 03-30-2013 07:28 PM

naw..the poor man needs to see a doctor..

BillieJean 03-31-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alterboy (Post 988532)
Amen!

Are you kidding me? Why God must punish you for enter to certain part on an internet forum? A proof of how idiot fanatics are

Seth Campbell 03-31-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillieJean (Post 991261)
Are you kidding me? Why God must punish you for enter to certain part on an internet forum? A proof of how idiot fanatics are

Are you still having fun with your multiple accounts?

Why don't you bring your little whore account over to tell us how much she enjoys being spanked.

BTW, READ THE SCRIPTURE!

Hebrews 12:6-8 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

AGoodgirl 06-05-2013 02:19 PM

Forgive me, I'm new here. I have some questions. I do agree husbands are to lead and guide. Spankings are good for a wife & females, in general. I do everything I can to please others & put God first. My question is, who is to spank single adult women that love & serve God? Where can I find a list of churches in my area that teaches Godly spanking. Not abuse, but loving correction? I feel a woman's bottom is made for a firm hand, a belt strap, or to be paddled to keep her pure, loving & feminine. It's difficult to find this teaching. I think, this should be done on a somewhat regular basis. I hope, I'm not out of line because I don't know where to go to be punished. Am I crazy? Or am I thinking right? Thank you so much for any information or guidance you can give me.

Mary Etheldreda 06-05-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGoodgirl (Post 1007034)
Forgive me, I'm new here. I have some questions. I do agree husbands are to lead and guide. Spankings are good for a wife & females, in general. I do everything I can to please others & put God first. My question is, who is to spank single adult women that love & serve God? Where can I find a list of churches in my area that teaches Godly spanking. Not abuse, but loving correction? I feel a woman's bottom is made for a firm hand, a belt strap, or to be paddled to keep her pure, loving & feminine. It's difficult to find this teaching. I think, this should be done on a somewhat regular basis. I hope, I'm not out of line because I don't know where to go to be punished. Am I crazy? Or am I thinking right? Thank you so much for any information or guidance you can give me.

But why would a decent, God-fearing woman still be single?

Perhaps there's some unrepentant sin in your life that you haven't confessed to the LORD. Maybe you're prideful and you don't realize it. Maybe you are a closet feminist. Perhaps you don't truly trust the LORD as much as you say you do.

I don't know, dear, I'm just trying to help.

:)

crispybrain 07-12-2013 01:57 AM

You're right, spanking is hot

Mrs.Elizabeth 07-12-2013 03:05 AM

If you don't mind sister Mary, let me answer those questions for you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1007044)
But why would a decent, God-fearing woman still be single?

Honestly I don't know, good Christian women, like Landover's and their daughters, must be get married as soon as they reach the proper age. My girls are in their 4th year on high school, so their father is now looking for proper husbands to celebrate a double wedding in the summer after to their prom. No jobs for them, just housekeeping, motherhood before they turn 20 and of course lots of discipline :)

Quote:

Perhaps there's some unrepentant sin in your life that you haven't confessed to the LORD. Maybe you're prideful and you don't realize it. Maybe you are a closet feminist. Perhaps you don't truly trust the LORD as much as you say you do.
If that's the case, sister, then they need to go to the nearest church as soon as possible, forget everything about that nonsense that women are equal to men and be humble, like good women should be if they want to go to Heaven like us. Maybe this prayer could be useful

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.
I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."
Amen.

Pastor Ezekiel 07-12-2013 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispy (Post 1014781)
You're right, spanking is hot

This is a Christian forum, not a pick-up joint for bulldykes. Take it somewhere else, lezbean. :thumbdown:

Sin-Derella 07-13-2013 01:40 AM

Good Christian advice needed please! I have no husband and also lack a male patriarch to provide me with appropriate discipline. How can I know when my behaviour is offensive to our Lord if I have no man to guide me? As a single woman adrift in a sea of sin and temptation I often find myself paralysed by ignorance. I asked my pastor to spank me when I misbehave, however, his wife cried and he firmly denied my request for spiritual guidance and corporal discipline. Whatever shall I do?

Deaner 07-13-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sin-Derella (Post 1014955)
Good Christian advice needed please! I have no husband and also lack a male patriarch to provide me with appropriate discipline. How can I know when my behaviour is offensive to our Lord if I have no man to guide me? As a single woman adrift in a sea of sin and temptation I often find myself paralysed by ignorance. I asked my pastor to spank me when I misbehave, however, his wife cried and he firmly denied my request for spiritual guidance and corporal discipline. Whatever shall I do?

Seeing that nobody here has ever heard of you, punch yourself in the face. Once you have become a member; we will appoint an appropriate Pastor to punch you in the face.

You seem terribly arrogant. Do you think you can walk into Christ's favourite forum on the internet and act like you belong here you wanton slut?

Mrs.Elizabeth 07-13-2013 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sin-Derella (Post 1014955)

Sister, with no husband and no father you're completely lost and you'll be totally doomed to the hot fire of Hell , I suggest you to find a good pastor who accept to give you a well deserved punch in the face, because that's what sluts like you deserve. After that, you must marry with a man inmediately, because that's the only way a woman have to go to Heaven and have an eternity next to God

Sin-Derella 07-13-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 1014959)
Seeing that nobody here has ever heard of you, punch yourself in the face. Once you have become a member; we will appoint an appropriate Pastor to punch you in the face.

You seem terribly arrogant. Do you think you can walk into Christ's favourite forum on the internet and act like you belong here you wanton slut?

Thank you for putting me in my place. I shall flog myself immediately.

In Christ name I post, Amen.

:jesus:

peach5529 07-13-2013 09:59 PM

Hello! I am new to this website, my name is Anna. I am eighteen years old and my father is currently looking for a husband for me. I have grown up in a Christian home, my mother homeschooled my siblings and me and I want to live a life honoring the Lord. My father has spanked my mother and my siblings, and I am not unfamiliar with the idea of discipline. I was just wondering if you all could give me some advice on how to be a good Christian wife, and what to expect in my impending marriage. Thank you! :thumbsup:

Mary Thompson 07-13-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peach5529 (Post 1015076)
Hello! I am new to this website, my name is Anna. I am eighteen years old and my father is currently looking for a husband for me. I have grown up in a Christian home, my mother homeschooled my siblings and me and I want to live a life honoring the Lord. My father has spanked my mother and my siblings, and I am not unfamiliar with the idea of discipline. I was just wondering if you all could give me some advice on how to be a good Christian wife, and what to expect in my impending marriage. Thank you! :thumbsup:

Hello dear and welcome to our friendly forums! There are many threads here about how to be a good True Christian wife, you just need to use the search function to find them, and I suggest that before you post anymore that you create a thread in the Introduction forum like you were told to when you registered.
YIC
Mary Thompson

peach5529 07-13-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Thompson (Post 1015077)
Hello dear and welcome to our friendly forums! There are many threads here about how to be a good True Christian wife, you just need to use the search function to find them, and I suggest that before you post anymore that you create a thread in the Introduction forum like you were told to when you registered.
YIC
Mary Thompson

Thank you so much!