The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Pastor J.C. Manning,M.D., Ph.D. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=50419)

Sam Diamond 09-18-2010 01:35 AM

Pastor J.C. Manning,M.D., Ph.D.

I have been contacted by a few members of Landover Church to look into Pastor Manning. My investigation started was initiated on 09/06/2010. I used all the normal outlets, local, state police authorities, the FBI,Interpol and the CIA. I have found no police record of a person called Pastor J.C. Manning.There was a report in Juarez Mexico of a known pedophile that went by the name of Carter James Manning. The police in Juarez Emailed me a photo but the gentleman bore little resemblance and was much younger. After talking with the Juarez PD, I have eliminated that possibility.

I have found however record of him in NY City on Wall Street. He at one time carried stock trader certificate and license. At the time of this report he carried a triple aaa rating on NYSE, NASDAC and the S&P exchange. It seems that your Pastor Manning has a way with money.

Sam Diamond.

P.S. I will be personally investing a large portion of my retirement with Pastor Manning.

Lisa H 09-18-2010 01:55 AM

Re: Pastor L.C. Manning,M.D., Ph.D.

Thank you Sam. Once I receive your confirmation letter I will be passing on to my Investment Firm. I have also sent them a link to this post.

Lisa

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-18-2010 01:58 AM

Re: Pastor L.C. Manning,M.D., Ph.D.

I think I'm going to give all of my money and assets to Pastor Manning, since he is the one who really knows what to do with them. I can just ask him for money when I need to pay a bill. :wub:

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. 09-18-2010 07:22 AM

Re: Pastor J.C. Manning,M.D., Ph.D.

Dear Friends,

I didn't know I was being investigated by Sam Diamond himself, but I am not surprised at the outcome. I have been investing with God at my side for all my life now and always easily outperformed all those communist traders who refused to repent and get on their knees for Jesus Christ. Which is clearly wrong since Jesus said: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man comes to the Father but by Me." (John 14:6)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Diamond (Post 601794)
I have found however record of him in NY City on Wall Street. He at one time carried stock trader certificate and license. At the time of this report he carried a triple aaa rating on NYSE, NASDAC and the S&P exchange. It seems that your Pastor Manning has a way with money.

I am impressed you figured that out as I prefer not to brag about my Wall Street past. I stopped trading on Wall Street myself though, I now have some trusted Christian partners who do the actual trading for me, so I can spend more time on my Pastoral duty of filling children with the joy of Jesus, often even twice. "I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" (John 14:3).

Quote:

P.S. I will be personally investing a large portion of my retirement with Pastor Manning.
I already started on that investment scheme we talked about, you won't be disappointed. "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" (Amos 3:3)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 601802)
Thank you Sam. Once I receive your confirmation letter I will be passing on to my Investment Firm. I have also sent them a link to this post.

A few people of your investment firm already contacted me on a personal level to do some investments for them. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I have some doubts about the investment strategy of the firm you are using. They do not seem to look at God for guidance in their policies and also they keep blaming George W. Bush for their economic troubles while everyone knows Bill Clinton is too blame for that. "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." (2nd Chronicles 15:13)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 601803)
I think I'm going to give all of my money and assets to Pastor Manning, since he is the one who really knows what to do with them. I can just ask him for money when I need to pay a bill. :wub:

You have started to think like a millionaire Billy Bob. That is a very important step to becoming one! "Whoever sows generously will also reap generously"! (2nd Corinthians 9:6)

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

Cranky Old Man 09-20-2010 04:20 PM

I was a bit skeptic as I don't trust Doctors, but if Sam Diamond says you are all right there might be something to you. I just got some cash after selling some of Mrs. Johnson's property, her house is unfortunately still for sale, which I am considering to invest.

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. 09-20-2010 09:04 PM

Dear Cranky Old Man,

You seem like the type for a long term investment to me. Let's have dinner and discuss the details! "And he made them a feast, and they did eat and drink." (Genesis 26:30)

Yours in Christ,

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-21-2010 05:46 PM

Pastor Madoff, do you work only with individuals, or also institutional investments? My church's endowment fund is barely earning .5% in very conservative investments. While the investing style still needs to remain conservative, very low risk, I'd like to see more coming in!

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. 09-26-2010 10:12 AM

Dear Rev. M. Rodimer,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 603395)
do you work only with individuals, or also institutional investments?

I mostly do individuals, but I also do entire institutions. Especially Christian ones. "Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." (1st Corinthians 10:31)

Yours in Christ,

Lisa H 09-26-2010 10:23 AM

Pastor Manning

I had sent a cheque with some legal documents on Tuesday. I hope you have received it.

Lisa.

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. 09-26-2010 10:43 AM

Dear Lisa,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 605782)
I had sent a cheque with some legal documents on Tuesday. I hope you have received it.

Sorry that I have not been able to respond sooner, I have been very busy lately. The documents all arrived in perfect order. It could be that one of these days some people come visit your house and want to look around a bit. Just let them, it's all part of the plan. They are working on selling your house so we can accelerate your investments. Do you have any family members you could stay with? "Whoever sows generously will also reap generously"! (2nd Corinthians 9:6)

Yours in Christ,

Phebe Carlyle 09-26-2010 01:24 PM

Pastor Manning,

I don't know if this is seemly, but if Sister Lisa would like to spend some time on the Gold Coast, she can certainly stay at my apartment there while her own home is being evaluated and even put on the market. I have no use for it at the moment and it is just sitting there empty.

I realize it would be an interstate jaunt but it could solve any short term accomodation issue, as work commitments don't enter into the equation in this case.

Sister Lisa, if you are reading this, my Gold Coast apartment is yours for as long as you need it, if you need it, when you need it.:)

YIC

Sister Phebe

Lisa H 09-26-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt (Post 605869)
Pastor Manning,

I don't know if this is seemly, but if Sister Lisa would like to spend some time on the Gold Coast, she can certainly stay at my apartment there while her own home is being evaluated and even put on the market. I have no use for it at the moment and it is just sitting there empty.

I realize it would be an interstate jaunt but it could solve any short term accomodation issue, as work commitments don't enter into the equation in this case.

Sister Lisa, if you are reading this, my Gold Coast apartment is yours for as long as you need it, if you need it, when you need it.:)

YIC

Sister Phebe

Thanks Sister Phebe for the offer. All this is new to me and really unsure about everything.

Phebe Carlyle 09-26-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 605871)
Thanks Sister Phebe for the offer. All this is new to me and really unsure about everything.

That is understandable. These things can be daunting. I don't know what is going on with evaluations and thoughts of selling your place at all.:unsure: I just did a quick read of Pastor Manning's comment and knew my place is empty in the same country and just wanted you to know that if you needed somewhere to say, you had a place to call home.

Hmm.. Just where is your property located? As if in a viable location, given the strong AU economy at the moment, I for one am not understanding why selling your property would be a wise thing, as you could just use the equity you have in properties in equity leverage/negative gearing type of investments, therefore not needing to sell the property at all.

Oh but gosh.. I am only a woman so.. what would I know. :lol::innocent: have to rush, have a pie to get out of the oven prior to heading for the Sunday School setup.

YIC

Sister Phebe.

Lisa H 09-26-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt (Post 605873)
That is understandable. These things can be daunting. I don't know what is going on with evaluations and thoughts of selling your place at all.;unsure; I just did a quick read of Pastor Manning's comment and knew my place is empty in the same country and just wanted you to know that if you needed somewhere to say, you had a place to call home.

Hmm.. Just where is your property located? As if in a viable location, given the strong AU economy at the moment, I for one am not understanding why selling your property would be a wise thing, as you could just use the equity you have in properties in equity leverage/negative gearing type of investments, therefore not needing to sell the property at all.

Oh but gosh.. I am only a woman so.. what would I know. :lol::innocent: have to rush, have a pie to get out of the oven prior to heading for the Sunday School setup.

YIC

Sister Phebe.

I am unsure of these things. Were will I live if the house is sold. At the moment I do not pay any rent or anything. I am sure the house is worth a fair bit of money judging from some of the houses sold in the area.

Phebe Carlyle 09-27-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 605877)
I am unsure of these things. Were will I live if the house is sold. At the moment I do not pay any rent or anything. I am sure the house is worth a fair bit of money judging from some of the houses sold in the area.

Well, my question is why you would need to sell the house you are in at the moment, considering the equity you would have in the property, you could USE that equity (and still retain your property) to invest in other avenues.

I made my own money from doing something similar.:thumbsup:

YIC

Sister Phebe.

Lisa H 09-27-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt (Post 606303)
Well, my question is why you would need to sell the house you are in at the moment, considering the equity you would have in the property, you could USE that equity (and still retain your property) to invest in other avenues.

I made my own money from doing something similar.:thumbsup:

YIC

Sister Phebe.

Perhaps you could get Brother James to look at this also. As far as I am aware of, the cheque that sent was the funds Brother could invest with.

Phebe Carlyle 09-27-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 606317)
Perhaps you could get Brother James to look at this also. As far as I am aware of, the cheque that sent was the funds Brother could invest with.

:unsure: Hmm.. Then why does he want you to sell your house?:unsure:

I will ask James as to his thoughts on this as you have requested.:)

YIC

Sister Phebe

Lisa H 09-27-2010 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt (Post 606319)
:unsure: Hmm.. Then why does he want you to sell your house?:unsure:

I will ask James as to his thoughts on this as you have requested.:)

YIC

Sister Phebe

Thanks Sister Phebe. The Investment Firm told me that the documents I sent him were for his authorization to use the cheque for investment and any liability for those funds.

The only thing I can think of, perhaps he has confused me with Sister Charli. She was mentioning she might be selling her fathers house.

Thanks for your Help

Lisa

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-27-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 606322)
Thanks Sister Phebe. The Investment Firm told me that the documents I sent him were for his authorization to use the cheque for investment and any liability for those funds.

The only thing I can think of, perhaps he has confused me with Sister Charli. She was mentioning she might be selling her fathers house.

Thanks for your Help

Lisa

Lisa, this may seem like a silly question, but did you have a lawyer review the documents for you, just to be sure Pastor Madoff didn't send you the wrong ones? You may have signed the wrong papers.

That's why women really shouldn't handle financial matters.

James Dewitt 09-27-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 606322)

Thanks for your Help

Lisa

Dear Lisa, Phebe asked me to review your portfolio. It appears that Pastor Manning has purchased a large block of stocks on what is commonly known as a margin buy. He has not paid for them completely, but rather just a small portion. It allows the purchase of a larger quantity. The good news is if the said sticks rise in price, you can make a lot of cash. The bad news is if they fall in price you must come up with the cash to complete the purchase, it is called a margin call. I would guess that he needs the clear deed to have ready cash in case of a margin call. James