The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jigs Riot in South Africa! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44861)

HTannor 06-16-2010 11:01 PM

Jigs Riot in South Africa!

A poor white gentlemen showed up at the World Cup and decided to forego the concession stands and their rip-off prices. Sadly, he was subjected to darkyism at its basic level.

If ever we needed proof of the negroids true desires we have to look no further than this:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...fc_Runner1.jpg

Pastor Ezekiel 06-16-2010 11:03 PM

Re: Jigs Riot in South Africa!

Jesus protect that Christian man! :fear2:

Levi Jones 06-16-2010 11:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's even worse than we had feared, Brother Tannor. :fear2:

Oakland "Reb" Griner 06-17-2010 09:37 PM

It is indeed a challenge to build up civilization in the negroidal areas. Their ability to destroy faster than the rest of the (Godly white) world can create is cause for lamentations.

The futility of bringing the fruits of God's blessings; clean water, nice homes, quality automobiles, to majority negra countries is clear, yet with Christ's help, we will conquer the Hamitic peoples, despite themselves!

James Hutchins 06-18-2010 01:27 AM

Well, I have to say, a bucket of chicken is really too much for a porch monkey to resist. Like a nickel on the ground for a joo or a bucket of camel piss to a mooslime or the KJV1611 Bible for a True Christian™.

Jake Beck 06-18-2010 01:43 AM

I will most definitely keep him in my prayers. Poor guy, all he was trying to do was feed his family at a sporting event! They probably raped his wife (and daughters, if he had any with him) while they pointed a who arsenal at him!

BelieverInGod 06-26-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 541827)
Well, I have to say, a bucket of chicken is really too much for a porch monkey to resist. Like a nickel on the ground for a joo or a bucket of camel piss to a mooslime or the KJV1611 Bible for a True Christian™.

So true, it's akin to walking into my kennel wearing steak underwear. You're just asking for trouble.

DesmondCole 06-26-2010 08:30 PM

I just want to point out the massive difference between black people in the United States are very different from black people in the rest of the world. Those young black americans you see in the picture are NOT CHRISTIAN! That's what's wrong.

Imagine if a completely godless group of people are allowed to freely reproduce and teach what they know. They are bound to become savage criminals with an appetite for values and riches rightfully earned by us, with help from god. They steal and murder and they face damnation. I can't wait until the last day.....

Pastor Ezekiel 06-26-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesmondCole (Post 547064)
I just want to point out the massive difference between black people in the United States are very different from black people in the rest of the world. Those young black americans you see in the picture are NOT CHRISTIAN! That's what's wrong.

Imagine if a completely godless group of people are allowed to freely reproduce and teach what they know. They are bound to become savage criminals with an appetite for values and riches rightfully earned by us, with help from god. They steal and murder and they face damnation. I can't wait until the last day.....

I see no "young black Americans" in those photographs. I see hateful, sweaty, muscular young black nubian jigaboos who want to rape any White man they can get their strong, massive hands on. And he couldn't get away, no matter how hard he tried, and they would tie him up and have their way with him all night long, over and over again. :unsure:

DesmondCole 06-26-2010 08:40 PM

Maybe they are from Scandinavia. I hear that's where the "goldmine" of societal leeching is. What a horrible place to live.

The unquestioned 02-27-2011 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello All, came across this by chance today and had to share with you all. We may have been deceived by the a clever photoshop pro :(

This is the original picture ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTannor (Post 541227)
A poor white gentlemen showed up at the World Cup and decided to forego the concession stands and their rip-off prices. Sadly, he was subjected to darkyism at its basic level.

If ever we needed proof of the negroids true desires we have to look no further than this:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...fc_Runner1.jpg

Little Donkey 02-27-2011 03:33 PM

I see what has happened here. The poor Christian has been knocked down in the second photo and uncivilized criminals are fighting over the spoils. Typical behaviour from the criminial races.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-28-2011 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The necroposter (Post 701767)
Hello All, came across this by chance today and had to share with you all. We may have been deceived by the a clever photoshop pro :(

"We"?

In your very first post, you are somehow a part of "we"?

I can only imagine that you are the person who created the doctored (Coloneled?) photo, and came here 7 months after it was posted to dig it up and claim credit, much like a dog lifting its leg to mark its territory.

Benedict A. Davis 02-28-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The unquestioned (Post 701767)

Which Lie-bral demon-o-craptic news service do you work for, CNN?