The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   why we need to be spanked (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88585)

addy the whore 12-02-2013 07:09 PM

Re: why we need to be spanked

Child birth and sitting around cleaning and cooking no thank you I'm going to get a degree and my own place

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-02-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy the whore (Post 1045118)
Child birth and sitting around cleaning and cooking no thank you I'm going to get a degree and my own place

You are preparing only your own place already in hell, unless you get right with God and follow His Word.

God's Word makes it clear what the place of the woman is.

Quote:

1 Timothy 5:14 (1611 King James Bible)

I will therefore that the yonger women marry, beare children, guid the house, giue none occasion to the aduersary to speake reprochfully.
Why are you so bent on defying God? Can't you see that your aspirations are unnatural, and unholy? You will never find true happiness until you follow the path God has given you.

addy the whore 12-02-2013 07:23 PM

I said I want 1 daughter but I want to make sure I have steady income before I bring a child in this world

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-02-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy the whore (Post 1045122)
I said I want 1 daughter but I want to make sure I have steady income before I bring a child in this world

It is the duty of the man to provide for his family, as I have shown you before. Your duty is to bear children and care for the house.

Society has suffered greatly with the subversion of these roles. God is not pleased...not pleased at all.:angry:

Why are you trying to act like a man? It is most unnatural and abhorrent.

addy the whore 12-02-2013 07:49 PM

I am not going to set myself up to be controlled by a man

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-02-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy the whore (Post 1045127)

Yes, I get that. I am asking why you want to so willfully disobey God?

James Hutchins 12-02-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy the whore (Post 1045122)

I heard you already were a 'working girl'.:nono:

James Hutchins 12-02-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy the whore (Post 1045127)

You have a female pimp? That explains in insolence.

addy the whore 12-02-2013 08:13 PM

I work at burger king if that is what you mean by working girl and no I do not have any kind of pimp

James Hutchins 12-02-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy the whore (Post 1045137)
I work at burger king if that is what you mean by working girl and no I do not have any kind of pimp

Ah, I see, you tell everyone to have at you 'their way'.

addy the whore 12-02-2013 10:23 PM

Yes Im a crewtrainer there

Naomi Ruth Lamb 12-03-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy the whore (Post 1045147)

Hello, Whore! Burger King is a noble profession. As our guide to life, the Holy Bible, says in Proverbs 30:8 Remoue farre from mee vanity, and lyes; giue me neither pouerty, nor riches, feede me with food conuenient for me.The author may have had fast food in mind when he mentions food convenient for me. While I prefer natural foods, like whole grains, fresh fruits, and vegetables, I know that the obese and gluttonous must also have their share of eating establishments. Are you a whore only part time? Have you considered being the crew trainer for other whores? I should think the giving and receiving of whoppers would be quite similar. May our Lord bring you to a realization of Him before you, too, are flame broiled. In Jesus, Naomi Ruth Lamb

Pastor Ezekiel 12-04-2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy the whore (Post 1045147)

Maybe satan will give you that job in hell. :sinner:

SallyHackman 12-04-2013 10:50 PM

If you are new here and have no husband or father to punish you, who punishes you to keep you in line and makes sure you stay on the right path?

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-05-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyHackman (Post 1045800)
If you are new here and have no husband or father to punish you, who punishes you to keep you in line and makes sure you stay on the right path?

If your father is deceased, then his possessions are passed to his sons, with a double portion going to the firstborn:

Quote:

Deuteronomy 21:17 (1611 King James Bible)

But hee shall acknowledge the sonne of the hated for the first borne, by giuing him a double portion of all that hee hath: for hee is the beginning of his strength; the right of the first borne is his.
In Numbers 27:8-11, Moses describes the rules of inheritance that God has stated. If a man dies, his son inherits the estate; his daughter gets nothing. Only if there is no son, will his daughter inherit. If there are no children, then the estate is given to the man's brothers; his sister(s) get nothing. If he had no brother, the estate goes to his nearest male relative. "...If a man die, and have no son, then ye shall cause his inheritance to pass unto his daughter. And if he have no daughter, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his brethren. And if he have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his father's brethren. And if his father have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his kinsman that is next to him of his family...."

So, the duty would fall upon your oldest brother, if you have one. If not, then it appears you are on your own.

SallyHackman 12-05-2013 12:36 AM

He is not deceased sir he is an old drunk sitting in some bar. He left my mom and me and I am an only child. My mother is an atheist and is usually not home. I work part time as a prostitute.

James Hutchins 12-05-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyHackman (Post 1045821)
He is not deceased sir he is an old drunk sitting in some bar. He left my mom and me and I am an only child. My mother is an atheist and is usually not home. I work part time as a prostitute.

Not possible.

If you know where your father is, you disrepect him by not being there to walk him home. Waiting in a back alley talking up sailors is not 'waiting'.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-05-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyHackman (Post 1045821)
He is not deceased sir he is an old drunk sitting in some bar. He left my mom and me and I am an only child. My mother is an atheist and is usually not home.

Oh, dear! Your father is a lost soul at this point:

Quote:

1 Corinthians 6:10 (1611 King James Bible)

Nor theeues, nor couetous, nor drunkards, nor reuilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
However, the Bible does not say that a man loses rights to his property because he is a drunkard.

Does you father have any upstanding brothers who would fill in for him?

SallyHackman 12-05-2013 12:51 AM

None that I know of sir. He has never mentioned any siblings...it is only my mom and me at this point and I do most of the work around and for the house

Zechariah Smyth 12-05-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyHackman (Post 1045830)
None that I know of sir. He has never mentioned any siblings...it is only my mom and me at this point and I do most of the work around and for the house

Are you complaining? Work is what women were put on Earth for (Genesis 2:18). Of course, Eve screwed that up in the very next chapter.

:thumbdown:

Women just can't stand to follow the rules, and that is precisely why they need to be watched and (if necessary) corrected constantly.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth