The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Live Report from the Capitol Building Insurrection (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118427)

WWJDnow 01-06-2021 08:32 PM

Live Report from the Capitol Building Insurrection

We have successfully penetrated the Capitol building, but, unfortunately, we have not been able to reach the senators and representatives to deal with the traitors and place the others under arrest to assure the correct outcome in their counting of the electoral votes.

Unfortunately, most of my fellow protesters here in Washington did not bring gas masks, so I understand we have been pushed out of the Senate side of the building. I'm on the House side, where we got as far as the House chamber door before the Capitol police established a stable front line.

I don't think we'll be able to get to the members of Congress, but we have achieved the next best thing--there is now a full blown insurrection in America. President Trump needs to declare martial law now to re-establish order.

:stars-stripes:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-06-2021 08:35 PM

Re: Live Report from the Capitol Building Insurrection

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1279003)
President Trump needs to declare martial law now to re-establish order.

Of course! WE are the party of Law & Order, after all.

Basilissa 01-06-2021 08:40 PM

Yes! Trump now, Trump forever! Long live the king!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-06-2021 08:54 PM

Is this a good time for a photo op holding the Bible? Or maybe some golf. Decisions...

WWJDnow 01-06-2021 09:07 PM

There's a lot of chaos here in the Capitol, but I'll continue to report as I have updates.

I am so proud of the protesters here. I'm on a different floor (trying to break into the basement to scout out the Congressional safe space), but I the rumor mill here says we've broken into Speaker Pelosi's office. Hopefully they'll find documents there that expose her connection to worldwide Godless communism.

I must say, I am shocked at the jackbooted tactics of the Capitol Police, who are showing absolutely no respect for our Constitutional rights to assemble and to petition our government for redress of grievances. If that's how they want to act, why aren't they out defending our cities from Antifa terrorists instead of attacking patriotic Americans? President Trump will have to deal with their unlawful and immoral actions when his second term starts in a few weeks.

It's just like when the people surrounded the Russian parliament building to ensure that democracy, not dictatorship, would rule in Russia. That worked out very well for them, and we're just as determined!

Red Army 01-06-2021 09:13 PM

Welcome Americans to the thirld world! I am so happy this day has arrived.

As I predicted in 2016, Donald Trump was the shortest way to a Civil War in America. Now, with the weapons Putin has sent to the BLM and Soros' money, it is time to Make America Great Once and For All (MAGOFA).

There is no longer a Congress in America, and you have two presidents. This is called a "power vacuum" which will lead to the strongest and more organized wing to win.

I am trying to reach an agreement with the "Proletarian Party of America" ( I personally belong to the American Proletarian Party) to see if we can add numbers. I believe we are 16 people if we add both parties. With that, and due the fragility of the political situation in your country, we can rule at least an state. My bet is Georgia, which has twice rejected Trump already.

Long live the revolution!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-06-2021 09:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1279009)
There's a lot of chaos here in the Capitol, but I'll continue to report as I have updates.

Thanks for the reports, Brother. Say - isn't this Mike from the hunting lodge?

WWJDnow 01-06-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the reports, Brother. Say - isn't this Mike from the hunting lodge?
You mean the guy who brought the grenade launcher on the endangered animal hunt a few years ago? It sure looks like him. Way to go, Mike!

Rumor here has it that President Trump just said that, despite the fact that his landslide victory is being stolen, we should go home. Well, we are home--we're in the United States of America, protecting its fundamental values of democracy and Christianity.

Anyway, this is fake news. We know that President Trump would never say anything as stupid as that. He's the guy who sent us all to the Capitol Building in the first place! We stood down and stood by, and now we're standing up and standing tall.

Quick personal note: rubber bullets really hurt.

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-06-2021 09:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Landover reinforcements are marching under the banner of "Jesus 2020"

There are well over 20 of them and there are Prayer Warriors among them!

Their Chants of

"No Tax! No Vax! No Democrats!"

are a heartening and encouraging sound.

Isabella White 01-06-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1279015)
Rumor here has it that President Trump just said that, despite the fact that his landslide victory is being stolen, we should go home. Well, we are home--we're in the United States of America, protecting its fundamental values of democracy and Christianity.

Anyway, this is fake news. We know that President Trump would never say anything as stupid as that. He's the guy who sent us all to the Capitol Building in the first place! We stood down and stood by, and now we're standing up and standing tall.

Absolutey, dear Brother Now! You have hit that nail right on the head: this is a prime example of fake news. Our beloved President Trump would never say such a thing. You know, I'm wondering if that was even the President? Surely you know that they created a fake Melania a while back, so I have a feeling that they've done the same with President Trump. Go home?! He would NEVER tell his loyal supporters to stand back!

WWJDnow 01-06-2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 12790)
Their Chants of

"No Tax! No Vax! No Democrats!"

are a heartening and encouraging sound.

Yes, it's truly a moving and heartwarming sound. We've been chanting "no Jew's gonna steal our election," too. There are a lot of good people here. Our drones show National Guard and heavy law enforcement equipment lining up close to the Capitol building. But we're not afraid, for the Lord is with us!

On a completely unrelated note, Jesus just told me that I should get out of the Capitol building and blend into the crowd outside. I am reluctantly complying. After all, much as I want to stay, who am I to contradict His Word? I know that it's all part of His Plan.

Didymus Much 01-06-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Army (Post 1279010)
...I believe we are 16 people if we add both parties. With that, and due the fragility of the political situation in your country, we can rule at least an state. My bet is Georgia...

Nah, bruh. Go for Rhode Island first. It's tiny and no one will notice for a couple weeks, easy.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-06-2021 10:02 PM

Here in Britain we have all been watching with some concern. But now that President Trump has called in the National Guard - the go-to guys in times of strife - we are reassured that all will be well. :thumbsup:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-06-2021 10:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1279020)
...we are reassured that all will be well. :thumbsup:

Yes I'm sure it will - just some advice to those on the ground in DC: please make sure to right any statues that may have toppled over during the excitement.

WWJDnow 01-06-2021 10:58 PM

Sorry about the delay, but I was lost in the sewers beneath Washington and didn't have a good signal, but the Lord got me out. Things are calming down now, with riot police pushing the crowd back off the Capitol grounds. I think we've made out point here, today, and we're not going away until Donald Trump is reinstalled upon the throne in the White House. Unless there are any significant developments, I'll be signing off for the evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1279019)
Nah, bruh. Go for Rhode Island first. It's tiny and no one will notice for a couple weeks, easy.

Rhode Island is already communist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1279025)
Yes I'm sure it will - just some advice to those on the ground in DC: please make sure to right any statues that may have toppled over during the excitement.

We haven't toppled any statues of Republicans. Not one. Even the ones we don't like, like Lincoln. Come to think of it, Lincoln is the only Republican president we don't like.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-06-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1279027)
We haven't toppled any statues of Republicans. Not one.

That's good. By any chance did any of the team find Hilary's emails while they were rummaging around in there?

paulhrobertson 01-07-2021 01:05 AM

Stay safe everyone!

Basilissa 01-07-2021 01:11 AM

Is Mitch on drugs? He just called the insurrection "thugs," on national tv! :fear2:

handmaiden 01-07-2021 01:37 AM

I read somewhere that some of the understandably indignant protestors took down an American flag and replaced it with a Trump flag.

This concerns me.

The first image decorating the very top of our lovely Landover Baptist Church website shows Jesus becomingly draped with an American flag. Should we change that now?

WWJDnow 01-07-2021 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1279036)
Is Mitch on drugs? He just called the insurrection "thugs," on national tv! :fear2:

It's sad. There are only seven patriots left in the Senate, and Mitch is not one of them. President Trump should make sure that every one of the Republican traitors is primaried. And tried for treason, of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1279037)
I read somewhere that some of the understandably indignant protestors took down an American flag and replaced it with a Trump flag.

This concerns me.

It concerns me, too. It should have been a Trump flag for the last four years.

So, it turns out that President Trump did ask us to return home. I still think that was a major mistake--why chicken out now at the eleventh hour? Nevertheless, President Trump did say that he loves us. Message received, Mr. President. Message received. Next time we'll be better prepared!