The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Trickle down theory of racial equality (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118421)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-04-2021 09:40 AM

Trickle down theory of racial equality

As we know, money poured onto the upper stratas of society eventually trickles down onto the poorest field working Mexican raising everyone's yachts. This is a consequence of Reagan's Trickle Down theory.

The theory generalizes to other facets of life such as equality of the species. Different racial species have historically been prejudice aginst. In this case, Trickle Down theory prescsribes that we increase the rights of the heterosexual white male in order that he may trickle down on the writhing layers of subferior trash procumbent beneath him. I forget the Bible verse this came from.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-04-2021 09:57 AM

Re: Trickle down theory of racial equality

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1278876)
I forget the Bible verse this came from.

Might you be thinking of the general principles set out in Exodus 16, Brother Dr. Toole, Sir? You know, quails and manna trickling down from God, who evidently had an abundance thereof.

Had He not been well-supplied with these items, He would have had none to spare for Moses, Aaron and the gang. And so it is with the rich.

WWJDnow 01-04-2021 04:59 PM

Matthew 15:21-28:

Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Johny Joe Hold 01-04-2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1278877)
Might you be thinking of the general principles set out in Exodus 16, Brother Dr. Toole, Sir? You know, quails and manna trickling down from God, who evidently had an abundance thereof.
Had He not been well-supplied with these items, He would have had none to spare for Moses, Aaron and the gang. And so it is with the rich.

I thought of the same passage, Sister Joanna. "Manna from heaven" for white people is an expression that sums up trickle down racial equality. Moses and his white group of escapees needed to be fed in order that later, like a few centuries from now, white people would be rich enough to share a little of what they have. God had this idea of social justice before Martin Luther King.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 01-07-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1278876)
As we know, money poured onto the upper stratas of society eventually trickles down onto the poorest field working Mexican raising everyone's yachts.

This has been confirmed by recent studies, though of course the fake news media reversed the headline like they always do.

Brother Gonzalez 01-07-2021 08:25 PM

Nevermind the fact that we brownies have our own pyramid, with the upper people taking the biggest crumbs and the poorest taking the crumbs of the crumbs.

It is the way it is. The Bible way, as pointed by several in this thread.

About rights, people in the bottom of the pyramid need no rights. The poor have no problems. They do not know the stress of having a bad day at the office. The ratio of depression in the poorest section of our society is really low. Alzheimer is barely a concern in Africa, to name a disease.

They are happy living the way they do. Why change that? Social Justice Warriors wants them to be as miserable as they are.

The only right they need is some food and water, when it falls from the table.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-07-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1279086)
This has been confirmed by recent studies, though of course the fake news media reversed the headline like they always do.

"Fifty Years of Tax Cuts for Rich Didn’t Trickle Down, Study Says"

More study needed, I guess. :kjv1611:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-07-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1279090)
"Fifty Years of Tax Cuts for Rich Didn’t Trickle Down, Study Says"

More study needed, I guess. :kjv1611:

Well, initially everything belonged to :god-fancy: (Who does not pay taxes) and I was taught as a small child that it still does. He has, in His Infinite Mercy, allowed some of us the use of His Blessings, on loan, while (as a rule) denying them to others, i.e. the UnSaved. Sometimes He tests our faith by withdrawing those Blessings and sometimes He taunts the UnSaved by making them temporarily rich, only to snatch away their goods and hurl them back into penury.

It is all perfectly simple. :thumbsup:

Diesel Stanford 01-08-2021 05:55 PM

If races were equal, rural Kenya would be like rural Iowa. Yet, not even Nairobi looks as urban as Audubon.