The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44379)

Rev. Edward Clement 01-07-2012 12:23 AM

Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN!

Quote:

Originally Posted by E. Johansson (Post 832889)
Dear, Rev. Edward.

What do you have to say in response of my post #1990 and #1991 in this thread? I'd be much obliged for an lenghty rebuttal in Scripture.

Your behaviour doesn't seem to be very "humble", wouldn't you agree with that statement?

Sincerely
Johansson

You see, you Godmocking fool, heathen trash, I am not required to be "humble" as you understand the word. True-Christians are the judges of sinners and therefore, your judgement does not stand and has absolutely no authority, but ours is backed by the Word of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 2

14:But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15: But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 6

6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Thus, we True-Christians™ are permitted and required to label you as a heretic!

thelema.6 01-07-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Edward Clement (Post 832893)
I am not required to be "humble"

True-Christians are the judges of sinners

I havent seen even one humble word from you so i guess you dont lie there.

But isnt GOD the judge? At least thats what some of you "true" christians have stated over and over again.
In other words, your oppinion dont mean a thing because its GOD that decide our reward or punishment

pridefull 01-07-2012 12:39 AM

Hi.

My name is Fred.

I'am 83 years old, been in the Navy 1937(training) and 1939-1945(war)

Living now in Sweden.. and I'am homosexual due to a hard grown up as a little kid.

Hate me or not.. but im a american inside..and this thread is so wrong.

You need to see Sweden with your own eyes before you writing stuff.

VictoryOS 01-07-2012 12:41 AM

You can't tell us what to do with our eyes!

pridefull 01-07-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 832904)
You can't tell us what to do with our eyes!

I have not said that I rule over your eyes. I said you should see Sweden and be there in reality to understand.
I moved to Sweden in 1958 and has lived here ever since. I know how the swedish culture and belief in god is for swedish people..

Mary Etheldreda 01-07-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelema.6 (Post 832901)
I havent seen even one humble word from you so i guess you dont lie there.

But isnt GOD the judge? At least thats what some of you "true" christians have stated over and over again.
In other words, your oppinion dont mean a thing because its GOD that decide our reward or punishment

If you stopped talking so much and started reading your Bible more, you'd know not only are True Christians™ privileged to judge, it is our responsibility:
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
(1st Corinthians 6:2-3)

thelema.6 01-07-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 832912)
If you stopped talking so much and started reading your Bible more, you'd know not only are True Christians™ privileged to judge, it is our responsibility:

First of all i dont read fantasy.
And i only said what your kind say so dont attack me when i spread what your own say

almightysweede 01-07-2012 01:12 AM

all of you "true christians" and all other "believers"in this forum are [*profanity removed*] brainwashed nuff said and i think the majority of people think you are nutjobs so i guess everybody on earth except you guys are sinners...may someone throw som [*profanity removed*] stones or even a table at you so that you understand some things in life arent like you say it is!! thank you and goodnight!!

Zechariah Smyth 01-07-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pridefull (Post 832902)
I'am 83 years old, been in the Navy 1937(training) and 1939-1945(war)

You joined the Navy when you were 8 years old?

:lol:

Looks like all that sodomy has messed up your ciphering skills.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

James Hutchins 01-07-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almightysweede (Post 832917)
all of you "true christians" and all other "believers"in this forum are [*profanity removed*] brainwashed nuff said and i think the majority of people think you are nutjobs so i guess everybody on earth except you guys are sinners...may someone throw som [*profanity removed*] stones or even a table at you so that you understand some things in life arent like you say it is!! thank you and goodnight!!

That certainly is not very decent. No wonder Gods hates you people! You do not see pure Americans using such language!
Where in the Bible does God speak like that? What decent people do?

pridefull 01-07-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 832918)
You joined the Navy when you were 8 years old?

:lol:

Looks like all that sodomy has messed up your ciphering skills.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry sir, the birth got wrong when register.
93 years old resluts with shaky hands, believe me
I was 18 when joining the Army.
And its true

almightysweede 01-07-2012 01:34 AM

pure americans? please non of you all of you are immigrants except the natives and dont you think most people in america use bad language where do you think i have learned these words from oh yes thats right AMERICAN television!!

pridefull 01-07-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pridefull (Post 832923)
Sorry sir, the birth got wrong when register.
93 years old resluts with shaky hands, believe me
And its true

but since my parents died when I was younger, you had to cope on their own. I turned 16 and when you were at that age, they had high status, joining the army. so you lied about your age .. but after having seen death with your own eyes, I believe in God.

James Hutchins 01-07-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almightysweede (Post 832924)
pure americans? please non of you all of you are immigrants except the natives and dont you think most people in america use bad language where do you think i have learned these words from oh yes thats right AMERICAN television!!

Huh??

Could you repeat and not use the doublespeak of the Devil, please.

Didymus Much 01-07-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pridefull (Post 832902)
...I'am 83 years old, been in the Navy 1937(training) and 1939-1945(war)...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pridefull (Post 832923)
...93 years old resluts with shaky hands, believe me
And its true

In the Navy at 8...
In the Army at 18...
Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

pridefull 01-07-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 832946)
In the Navy at 8...
In the Army at 18...
Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

Please sir.
Read again, was writing wrong the first time.

And navy + army = same thing.

James Hutchins 01-07-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pridefull (Post 832950)
Please sir.

Of course it is. Just like swish+Homer=God Hater

thelema.6 01-07-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 832951)
Homer=God Hater

Just because hes stupid and say Jebus dont mean he hate god
But i guess its easy for you to think someone hates god, even being born is reason enough for you

Didymus Much 01-07-2012 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pridefull (Post 832950)
Please sir.

Give it up. Don't try to hide behind a mask you don't know how to wear.

Rev. Edward Clement 01-07-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swedishsnowman (Post 832891)
I am kind of smart.. have my own business..god life.

But Im NOT a demon. Dont call me Demon scum.

You dont know me.. and one more thing.. all the people that say stuff against you.. is demons?....please read a book have to threat people more nice..

Kind of smart? Doesn't that mean that you are still retarded because you are not smart. However, we True-Christians™ know the truth. The sickular education moves one away from Godly Truth® and results in heathen, demonscum, stupidity, and retardation.

Proverbs
3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

The wisdom of the world means that you are ignorant of God and thus, are retarded, and damned, as a result.

1 Corinthians

1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Quote:

But Im NOT a demon. Dont call me Demon scum.
But you are demon scum which is evidenced by your inability to hear the Words of True-Christians™.

John
8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Quote:

You dont know me
You really, are not a mystery. After all, you are hated of the Lord because you are Schwish. Also, by the word of knowledge, we can, and do know you all to well.

1 Corinthians
12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

Quote:

please read a book have to threat people more nice.
I am not sure what you are trying to say here due to your lack of American vocabulary and grammar. However, the Bible does not tell us to be nice, you foul heathen trash, demon scum, heretic!

Titus
1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Malachi
2:3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

Therefore, you are: retarded, Schwish, demon scum, and a heretic.