The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Freehold Elections 2010-2020 (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   PRESS CONFERENCE: Candidate Alfred King (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=38095)

Alfred King 02-26-2010 11:06 PM

PRESS CONFERENCE: Candidate Alfred King

Dear Fellow Americans, Citizens of Freehold,

It is with great pride that I now officially announce that I will run for Mayor. I pray to Jesus Christ that He will guide me in what will not be an easy mission.

The mysterious death of Mitch Mitchell is one of the many signs that Freehold needs change. For too long our American freedom has been suppressed by a small minority. A small minority who do attack even the core of our freedom, the First Amendment.

Unlike my opponent Johny Joe Hold, who seems to be too distracted by his tax money funded private vacations to Iceland, I do have a crystal clear list of goals I want to achieve:
  • Investigation of the mysterious deaths caused by Project Habakkuk.
  • Fair compensation for the residents of former Des Moines for their land.
  • No more big cowards hitting little girls.
  • No more oppression of the First Amendment.
I know that I am facing an uphill battle and I know that the odds are against me. But I assure you I will fight for what I believe in. America is too great a nation not to fight for it.

I would like to thank everyone, especially my wife, who is supporting me in this.

I look forward to an honest campaign where we will focus on the issues instead of on personal attacks. God bless America. God bless Freehold.

(With great disregard for our First Amendment my previous press conference has been sabotaged by closing the forum thread: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...261#post479261. Clearly some people are getting very afraid of what is going to happen once I expose them for who they really are. Rest assured they will not get away with this.)

Pastor Ezekiel 02-26-2010 11:07 PM

Re: PRESS CONFERENCE: Candidate Alfred King

:tumbleweed:

Cranky Old Man 02-26-2010 11:09 PM

Can't you just leave Freehold? Or even better, leave America?

grey goose 02-26-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

It's time for CHANGE in Freehold!
Investigation of the mysterious deaths caused by Project Habakkuk.
Fair compensation for the residents of former Des Moines for their land.
No more big cowards hitting little girls.
No more oppression of the First Amendment.
How can you even call yourself a Christian?

True Disciple 02-26-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 479279)
(With great disregard for our First Amendment my previous press conference has been sabotaged by closing the forum thread: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...261#post479261. Clearly some people are getting very afraid of what is going to happen once I expose them for who they really are. Rest assured they will not get away with this.)

Oh, stop whining. You obviously didn't obey forum rules, mr. King. We are here to worship Jesus Christ, and your post didn't even attempt to do that.:thumbdown:

Halleluyah Rob 02-26-2010 11:43 PM

Quote:

It is with great pride that I now officially announce that I will run for Mayor.

The only Free Holder that would POSSIBLY vote for you is that retard handicap Old Man Jenkins, on the corner of Apostle's Grove. But I'll make sure I contact his aid so she can talk him out of it.

Alfred King 02-26-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 479306)
We are here to worship Jesus Christ, and your post didn't even attempt to do that.

Amazing how you always have your eyes closed while you are reading. You are just as bad at reading postings as you are at reading the Bible.

Quote:

I pray to Jesus Christ ... God bless America. God bless Freehold.

Miss Cassandra 02-26-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Dear Fellow Americans, Citizens of Freehold,

It is with great pride that I now officially announce that I will run for Mayor. I pray to Jesus Christ that He will guide me in what will not be an easy mission.

I don't believe Jesus exists, but I'm sure the Moon Goddess is on your side, the side of justice!

Quote:

Unlike my opponent Johny Joe Hold, who seems to be too distracted by his tax money funded private vacations to Iceland, I do have a crystal clear list of goals I want to achieve:
  • Investigation of the mysterious deaths caused by Project Habakkuk.
  • Fair compensation for the residents of former Des Moines for their land.
  • No more big cowards hitting little girls.
  • No more oppression of the First Amendment.

Awesome, mr. King!:thumbsup:

Quote:

I know that I am facing an uphill battle and I know that the odds are against me. But I assure you I will fight for what I believe in. America is too great a nation not to fight for it.
You will not stand alone, mr. King. I've spoken several people who support you. In fact, there are many people who are fed up with these loonies.

Quote:

I look forward to an honest campaign where we will focus on the issues instead of on personal attacks. God bless America. God bless Freehold.
Don't count to much on this, mr. King. These people will stop at nothing to sabotage you!:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halleluyah Rob (Post 479310)
The only Free Holder that would POSSIBLY vote for you is that retard handicap Old Man Jenkins, on the corner of Apostle's Grove. But I'll make sure I contact his aid so she can talk him out of it.

Excuse me, Robbie? You might want to take a look at my signature. Actually, there are quite a lot of people who want CHANGE!:clapping:

Miss Cassandra 02-26-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 479313)
Amazing how you always have your eyes closed while you are reading. You are just as bad at reading postings as you are at reading the Bible.

Well, mr. King, you've many types of retards, but this guy is one of the worst. He is very intelligent and very stupid at the same time. Amazing, how he manages to do that.:laughing:

Alfred King 02-26-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 479314)
You will not stand alone, mr. King. I've spoken several people who support you. In fact, there are many people who are fed up with these loonies.

That is good to hear! And thank you for your support!

grey goose 02-26-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 479306)
Oh, stop whining. You obviously didn't obey forum rules, mr. King. We are here to worship Jesus Christ, and your post didn't even attempt to do that.:thumbdown:

I couldnt have said it better myself, Brother. This is the most self serving forum thread i've ever seen.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-26-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 479317)
That is good to hear! And thank you for your support!

She's not even eligible to vote, boy. :taunt:

Alfred King 02-26-2010 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grey goose (Post 479320)
I couldnt have said it better myself, Brother. This is the most self serving forum thread i've ever seen.

Did you both go to some party where you poked each others eyes out?

Your lies and True Disciples lies are easily proven wrong by looking at the facts:
Quote:

I pray to Jesus Christ ... God bless America. God bless Freehold.

True Disciple 02-26-2010 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 479313)

Oh, you're referring to your amazing logic again: the Bible only says it's okay to hit boys, but not girls, because it speaks of "his" soul.

1. Please explain to Miss Cassandra here that you apparently have no problems with "big cowards" hitting boys. She might be disappointed in you.:lol:
2. You never managed to actually refute my answer to this.

Mr. King, come on. We all know you're just as Christian as Osama Bin Laden is.

Alfred King 02-26-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 479321)
She's not even eligible to vote, boy.

That is how an opportunist like Johny Joe Hold would look at it. I appreciate all the support I get.

Cranky Old Man 02-27-2010 12:01 AM

I will support you leaving town. I'll even drive you in my Hummer.

Miss Cassandra 02-27-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 479321)
She's not even eligible to vote, boy. :taunt:

If you actually had bothered to read my introduction thread, Zeke, instead of just replying to it, you might have noticed that I already am 19 years old. Too bad for you.:harhar:

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 479323)
1. Please explain to Miss Cassandra here that you apparently have no problems with "big cowards" hitting boys. She might be disappointed in you.:lol:

You are an idiot. Of course Mr. King doesn't allow fathers to hit their boys. Unlike you, he isn't a sad retard who needs to hit other people because he is feeling insecure.:thumbdown:

grey goose 02-27-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 479326)
I will support you leaving town. I'll even drive you in my Hummer.

So you're the one who hit my car?!?!?! You didnt see that Dodge Viper in the the intersection when you turned and cilpped me? how can you miss a Dodge Viper?

As for you, Al. your kind aint welcome here. No one wants four demons, let alone a Negro, lieberal, drug user, or homer on the council.

In case you cant tell, those are all you.

Quote:

If you actually had bothered to read my introduction thread, Zeke, instead of just replying to it, you might have noticed that I already am 19 years old. Too bad for you.
You better show Pastor Ezekiel some respect, whore

Brother Enoch 02-27-2010 12:07 AM

Mr King. It has recently come to my attention that your Caucasian American wife is, in fact, neither Caucasian nor American. According to her birth certificate, which I have forwarded to the pastors, She is an Eskimo born in Garšabę, Iceland, in 1995!

She is an Eskimo! From Iceland! And 14!

Mr King, my question is this: When will you do the right thing and withdraw from this race and move back to Africa with your Eskimo child-bride?

Alfred King 02-27-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 479327)
Of course Mr. King doesn't allow fathers to hit their boys.

Child abuse is against the law and the cowards doing it should be behind bars.