The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Japs get their due! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=60991)

barton 03-11-2011 07:58 AM

Japs get their due!

The vile, debauched country that inflicted Pokemon, Hello Kitty and many more unspeakable evils upon the world has finally been given a wakeup call from God! I've been praying for this for a long, long time.

Just watch those little foul things try to outrun His Holy Wrath!

I have a question for any TC pastors online at the moment, though.

There may be tsunamis headed towards many other areas, as a result of this Jap-centered smiting. Should any of these other areas get hit, do they have any standing to sue the Japanese for angering God? Or do these secondary targets carry their own responsibility, their being also-smote to be taken as direct evidence of their own wrong-standing with the Lord?

I guess we'll know soon enough. Whom He spares, whom He smites... that will prove where things stand. Praise Him!

Cursed 03-11-2011 08:04 AM

Re: Japs get their due!

This is such good news!

It's about time those yellow heathens learned to tremble in fear before Almighty GOD.

You've made my day, Brother Barton. It's so great to be a member of Landover Baptist; it's my exclusive news, entertainment, and fellowship source!
Praise GOD!

Cranky Old Man 03-11-2011 08:11 AM

I am glad Japan finally got what it deserved! I am certain other countries who are mocking God will stop doing that now. Yes Denmark, I am talking to you!

Titus Templeton 03-11-2011 08:46 AM

Every single person in Japan deserves to suffer in much pain.
Not only the high amount of homosexuality is the reason for God's attack,
there is also a high amount of pedo-pervertism in the society of japan.
Let us hope that some nuclear reactors blows off so there is finally one country off the list we must complain about.

Your all insane 03-11-2011 10:01 AM

Um Sure all the little kids who dont even know what your christian god is deserve that! yea! right on! Am i a true christian now?

Wide-Open 03-11-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your all insane (Post 708563)
Um Sure all the little kids who dont even know what your christian god is deserve that! yea! right on! Am i a true christian now?

Oh great. God is in the process of punishing millions of sinners, and you have to make this all about you?

That's sick friend. :bad:

Zechariah Smyth 03-11-2011 12:52 PM

I find it remarkably selfish that the slants have endangered practically the whole Pacific with their heathen ways. Don't they think of others?

:thumbdown:

Yours in Christ,

Zechariah Smyth

Ezekiel Bathfire 03-11-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your all insane (Post 708563)
Um Sure all the little kids who dont even know what your christian god is deserve that! yea! right on!

OK, tell you what - go out and hit a police officer in the face and when arrested, say, "I didn't know that was an offense!" See what happens - ignorance is no excuse!
Quote:

Am i a true christian now?
No.

ExGay Alex 03-11-2011 01:51 PM

They have had so much time to turn to Christ and yet they, as a nation, have never done so. This is what they get for selling little girls' used panties in vending machines, rubbing their genitals together in overcrowded commuter trains, and the whole manga/anime crap.

And for the record, this is what praying to Budda will get you. Let the record show that God did not put any earthquakes or tsunamis in America.

Ezekiel Bathfire 03-11-2011 01:53 PM

Reports are reaching me that Hawaii is in line for the tsunami. I wondered why this might be when God Loves America and then it became clear in the report - the place is filled with Japanese tourists!

God is hunting them down. PRAISE!

Wide-Open 03-11-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 708674)
God is hunting them down. PRAISE!

Awesome Brother Bathfire. Way to go God! :hi2:

Brother Barton, I assume your helicopter is on standby? :ph34r:

Rev. Jim Osborne 03-11-2011 02:35 PM

Oh, I think Jesus is going to have some real fun with this. :clap:He's not only going to punish Japan, but also Hawaii and the Left Coast!!! Certainly it's no coincidence that Hawaii signed a bill legalizing gay marriage just 2 weeks ago. And the Left Coast of Oregon, San Francisco, and Los Angeles are notorious wicked dens of iniquity.

I want all Christians reading this right now to drop to your knees and pray for as many non-Christian deaths in this tsunami. Let's pray that our Christian brothers who are doing missionary work in those hellholes are safe, but let's pray for maximum heathen carnage. I want to see the bodies of atheists, homosexuals, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, Mormons, Presybterians, hippies, scientists, democrats, model train railroad makers, and other unsaved scum choke the harbors of Seattle, San Francisco, Honolulu, and Los Angeles. Let the bodies pile up and release a vile stink of putrid decaying flesh as a warning to all of you unsaved scum that GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!!!

Thomas Hannah 03-11-2011 02:41 PM

Praise Jesus,

I know Hiroshima was not enough to teach them a lesson. One God one Religion.

If he would only do something about all these woman that talk back.

Kind regards,

Thomas Hannah

SUV 03-11-2011 03:21 PM

It is said that typhoons begin with the flapping of a butterfly's Wings....

So I suppose this earthquake began after too many nips went loco at a sushi bar with all that weird stuff they Eat and all the resulting stomach-rumbles were just too much of an insult for God's Good Earth to bear.

(These "people" need to lose some weight to begin with, not to mention give up their blatant homer!sexuralities):

:(

stubrennan2 03-11-2011 03:36 PM

Reports suggest that the tsunami could hit the American state of Hawaii, endangering the lives of many American citizens. How do we all feel about that? Is God punishing America or is this just a sacrifice that has to happen to teach the Japanese a lesson?

Wide-Open 03-11-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stubrennan2 (Post 708774)
Is God punishing America or is this just a sacrifice that has to happen to teach the Japanese a lesson?

Lordy, you really hate America don't you! :furious:

How can you be so heartless to wish us harm? Incredible!!

God only punishes bad people. The bad people in Hawaii will die. The good people - True Christians - will survive. Simple as that.

SUV 03-11-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Reports suggest that the tsunami could hit the American state of Hawaii, endangering the lives of many American citizens. How do we all feel about that? Is God punishing America or is this just a sacrifice that has to happen to teach the Japanese a lesson?

Why, YES!!! That is most prescient :thumbsup:

Cranky Old Man 03-11-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Ever since Obama stole the elections, all bets are off for Hawaii.

Zechariah Smyth 03-11-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Did you not read Brother Ezekiel's explanation?

:angry:

stubrennan2 03-11-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 708777)
Lordy, you really hate America don't you! :furious:

How can you be so heartless to wish us harm? Incredible!!

God only punishes bad people. The bad people in Hawaii will die. The good people - True Christians - will survive. Simple as that.

I don't hate America. I do believe that every country in the world has some good to it though. I am just wondering what would people think if say, 100 people from Hawaii died due to this- 90 sinners and 10 honest true Christians? I'm sure it has happened before that True Christians have died in these circumstances, and as I am new to these boards I am just wondering if there is any reason for this?