The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The world is crumbling all around us (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=24670)

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 08:52 PM

The world is crumbling all around us
 
Being a man hailing from the United Kingdom, I only have to switch on my television set to see that the world we live in has degenerated into a state of wanton debauchery - such as to be dripping wet to the knees and socks with sin.

An example of this is wrold sport. Please hear me out - I know there are many good, God-fearing Christian men and women in America, and I look up to the Christian ideals of such a country and see them as a bastion of strength, a light in the dark.

But why does one of your most popular sports consist of allowing men in fancy dress to run about a field feeling each others arses (asses)? Some of the carry on I see in this sport, dubbed 'American football' is blatantly homosexual behaviour.

In my opinion this rampant homosexual nonsense should be abolished and these men should be forced to kick the ball with their feet - not encouraged to use their hands which has obviously led some of these confused and sinful men into temptation. :jesus:

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-27-2009 09:09 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
1 Attachment(s)
I suggest that Football (not soccer) is the de-homerized version of your game Rugby, invented by private schoolboys as an excuse for sodomy.

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 09:15 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 349868)
I suggest that Football (not soccer) is the de-homerized version of your game Rugby, invented by private schoolboys as an excuse for sodomy.

Suggest what you want brother - that is your right. But what you say smells of a lie, and more besides. I do not dispute the fact that Rugby is a game for homos - you have quite rightly pointed that out. But it has been adopted and integrated by America on a much garnder scale, and it is now the hidden face of homosexuality in sport. There is northing 'de-homerized' about it, in fact it's worse and more perverse - the men are bigger and they dress up especially for it. Pure filth. :angry:

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-27-2009 09:23 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiter 7 (Post 349872)
Suggest what you want brother

I am NOT your Brother nor do I require your agreement or permission to say anything :angry: -
Quote:

But what you say smells of a lie, and more besides.
Normally that is enough to get you banned but I am in a good mood. Jesus suggests I be merciful, so you will receive an infraction and negative rep instead. True Christians do not lie and you mayh not suggest it.
Quote:

(Football) it is now the hidden face of homosexuality in sport. There is northing 'de-homerized' about it, in fact it's worse and more perverse - the men are bigger and they dress up especially for it. Pure filth.
The very reason they wear protective clothing is to prevent any possible untoward contact!:angry:

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 09:28 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
[QUOTE=Ezekiel Bathfire;349880]I am NOT your Brother nor do I require your agreement or permission to say anything :angry: [quote]

Fair enough. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire
Normally that is enough to get you banned but I am in a good mood.

Phew, thank goodness for that. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire
Jesus suggests I be merciful, so you will receive an infraction and negative rep instead.

Ok then. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire
True Christians do not lie and you mayh not suggest it.

I am a true Christian, surely you're not suggesting I'm lying then? :angry:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire
The very reason they wear protective clothing is to prevent any possible untoward contact!:angry:

Oh yeah? Why would they need to protect themselves from untoward contact if they weren't homos? You're defending a homosexual sport! :angry:

Brother Lazarus 06-27-2009 09:37 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
We are having this discussion again?

The link below will take you to the thread where there is conclusive proof that soccer is gay.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=24429

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 09:40 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Lazarus (Post 349892)
We are having this discussion again?

The link below will take you to the thread where there is conclusive proof that soccer is gay.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=24429

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

Can you show me the link that provides conclusive proof the American football isn't gay? I don't think you have one yet and that might be something to do with the fact that it too is a gay sport. :angry:

Come on people, about time America stood up and condemned this filth!

Brother Lazarus 06-27-2009 09:49 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiter 7 (Post 349896)
Can you show me the link that provides conclusive proof the American football isn't gay? I don't think you have one yet and that might be something to do with the fact that it too is a gay sport. :angry:

Come on people, about time America stood up and condemned this filth!

American football is not gay. Proving the negative is a pointless venture. It would be up to you to prove it is gay, which it isn't.

There is both video and photographic evidence in the cited thread that proves soccer is gay.

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Bother Lazarus

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 09:56 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Lazarus (Post 349908)
American football is not gay. Proving the negative is a pointless venture. It would be up to you to prove it is gay, which it isn't.

There is both video and photographic evidence in the cited thread that proves soccer is gay.

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Bother Lazarus

It proves that referee was gay. He's one of thousands of referees who may or may not be homos. But you'll note that soccer players don't run around trying to manhandle each other like homosexual American 'footballers' do. Face up to the realities of what the sport entails, do question any man that wants to spend his time chasing other men and grappling with them in the name of 'sport'. Sinners all, to a man. :jesus:

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-27-2009 10:53 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiter 7 (Post 349912)
[...]But you'll note that soccer players don't run around trying to manhandle each other [...]

No, I didn't note that... :wacko:

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 11:03 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Oh dear, you missed this part of the sentence in your quote of me:-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiter 7
like homosexual American 'footballers' do

So, it changes the context somewhat. It is a question of degrees. American footballers exibit homosexual tendencies and behaviours to a higher degree than is apparent at most soccer games. The constantly grab, chase and fondle/grab each other.

Don't worry about your mistake though, I can see why you may have been tempted to leave that part of my sentence out. Remember, all Jesus wants of us is to be honest with ourselves and with each other. Go in peace. :thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 06-27-2009 11:13 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiter 7 (Post 349956)
Remember, all Jesus wants of us is to be honest with ourselves and with each other. Go in peace. :thumbsup:

Kindly quote the Bible verse that backs up your ridiculous claim. Why is it that you Godless Brits spend so much time making things up about Jesus? :angry:

Quote:

He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
Proverbs 28:26

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 11:17 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 349960)
Kindly quote the Bible verse that backs up your ridiculous claim. Why is it that you Godless Brits spend so much time making things up about Jesus? :angry:

Eh? Kindly quote the verse that says he doesn't want those things please. :angry:

Pastor Ezekiel 06-27-2009 11:22 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiter 7 (Post 349962)
Eh? Kindly quote the verse that says he doesn't want those things please. :angry:

You are asking that we prove a negative, and that cannot be done.

Can you prove that you aren't a giraffe? Can you prove that Jesus hates cheeseburgers? :huh:


We preach what God says, not what He doesn't say. :rtfm:

Anyway, since you aren't even a Christian, what do you care what the Bible says? You spit in Christ's Loving Face with each breath.

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 11:28 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 349965)
You are asking that we prove a negative, and that cannot be done.

Can you prove that you aren't a giraffe? Can you prove that Jesus hates cheeseburgers? :huh:


We preach what God says, not what He doesn't say. :rtfm:

Anyway, since you aren't even a Christian, what do you care what the Bible says? You spit in Christ's Loving Face with each breath.

Let's leave the judgements to God, shall we? Or are you to do it in His place?

I am Christian. God knows this. I couldn't care less what you think about me. Judge me if you feel you have the right.

And despite crying about not being able to prove negtives, you still haven't posted any verses that shows that Jesus doesn't want us to be honest with ourselves and with each other. By the way, that isn't a negative - it is what it is - merely a question which you can't provide with an answer.

I don't spit on the face of anything with any breath of mine. Nothing, not one thing. So forked is that tongue of yours, you would do well to consider people's feelings before you use it. :thumbdown:

Pastor Ezekiel 06-27-2009 11:30 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Leviticus 19:15
In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 11:32 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 349968)
Leviticus 19:15
In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Very good. I don't see how any of this proves you right though, or me wrong. :wacko:

Pastor Ezekiel 06-27-2009 11:38 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiter 7 (Post 349970)
Very good. I don't see how any of this proves you right though, or me wrong. :wacko:

It is obvious that you don't "see" much of anything.

Quote:

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
I posted some Scripture to assure you that I am sanctioned by God to judge and rebuke you. If you want to reject that scripture too, well I guess that's your nevermind.


At any rate, as has been pointed out to you, this is not a debate forum. If you want to blaspheme and throw hissy fits about what the Holy Word of God doesn't say, take it somewhere else.

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 11:40 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Delete my account. I'm sure you'll be glad to see the back of me.

Reason.

What kind of place is this that I'm given a user title against my will and my sig has been edited, and my posts are edited calling me a retard?

Good bye, God bless. I will pray for you all. :(

Jupiter 7 06-27-2009 11:43 PM

Re: The world is crumbling all around us
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 349972)
It is obvious that you don't "see" much of anything.



I posted some Scripture to assure you that I am sanctioned by God to judge and rebuke you. If you want to reject that scripture too, well I guess that's your nevermind.


At any rate, as has been pointed out to you, this is not a debate forum. If you want to blaspheme and throw hissy fits about what the Holy Word of God doesn't say, take it somewhere else.

Hey don't worry. I will. You aren't sanctioned to rebuke me. I could post a bunch of copy and pasted scripture to show the same thing.

Where did I blaspheme? I should be rebuking you for your un-Christian acts. Read your Bible properly. Goodbye. :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved