The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Modest Girl's Guide to Purity, or, An Open Letter To My Niece (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=73341)

Mary Etheldreda 01-12-2012 10:22 PM

Modest Girl's Guide to Purity, or, An Open Letter To My Niece

Last week my niece sent me a letter for advice. Her mother, my sister, is a wanton hussy I'm ashamed to say, and has failed to raise her children in any respectable way. My niece has observed how happy our family is and asked advice on how to find a good husband. I thought I'd share my letter to her with other young ladies who might find themselves in similar positions.

Dear Maleficent,

I am thrilled you've opened your heart to hear the prompting of the Holy Spirit and have decided to pursue the life of God's Blessings. As you may not be aware, God offers salvation to us women through the miracle of childbirth:
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
1 Timothy 2:15
So it is of our utmost duty to be yolked to a True Christian man and offer him as many Godly sons as we physically can.

Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Psalm 127:5

Because modesty contributes greatly to purity, we’ll focus on this. I am speaking now about those budding, swelling hormones you have, making boys look less like cootie-factories and more like studs who promise a good, fast, exhilarating ride.

Modesty is a contributor to purity but nothing shouts “PURE” like virginity. I’ll speak frankly here because I know the Holy Spirit warning you about following in the footsteps of your mother and becoming a harlot-in-training. Please don’t feel too bad, you can’t help it. Such is life being raised in a false Christian home and society. You may feel pressure to have sex with boys but that makes Baby Jesus weep and look upon you with shame, so here are some practical ideas you can use to keep yourself cooterlly and spiritually pure lest you fall to temptation.

You’ll want to guard your purity very carefully so God can see just what a devoted, loyal helpmeet you are determined to be. If you please Him, He will guide the perfect man to your father’s door. As a True Christian,™ I am comforted knowing God can read our minds.

Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Psalm 139:2

Start by reading the bible every day. Landover Baptist Church has a forum with very lovely, guaranteed Biblically accurate bible studies which you can use to really know the Word of God.

One thing to be aware of is tampons. You can see by the look on this woman's face just how easy it is to be sexually stimulated at any given minute!

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/886271_f260.jpg

Dressing modestly is another very easy, practical idea you can incorporate into your lifestyle. I find denim to be a superb fabric with which to make my clothing. It is sturdy and can keep up with me as I spend multiple hours grinding grains to make wheat for bread. They even survive daily cleaning the bathroom floor, as I joyfully do whatever I can to help my husband overcome masturbation. Because he refuses to touch himself even in the bathroom, there are, naturally, some drips and puddles throughout the day. Indeed, all my sons have been taught to be on guard against homosexual masturbatory urges. My dear sweet sons won’t even look for aim, lest they catch a glimpse of their growing and maturing manhood and get carried away.

Dressing modestly also separates you from sluts an whores found rampant in this society. Modern girls may think a gal is dressed modestly when she wears a simple pair of pants, but there is a reason God calls it an abomination.

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Deuteronomy 22:5

What we see is an innocent gal:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-i...WDc/full+1.jpg

Men, however, fight a battle against lust every day. They see the short pants that lead the eye straight up the thigh into her crotch. The eye is then bounced between her breasts and crotch. A man will never even see the color of this poor wench’s eyes, so drawn is he to her naughty bits. In his mind, he sees this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-x0O2b_WBIP...ke-girl-20.jpg

Nor will his mind stop there:

http://laliko.com/uploads/posts/2011...ko.com-191.jpg

Notice the man no longer sees a beautiful woman, but a slut coming on to him, using his beloved truck to entice him into Satan’s lair.

I know these images are shocking but I tell you this for your own good. A man, even a good True Christian man, fights a battle every day to control his lustful nature. You don’t want to be the reason an otherwise good man spends an eternity in hell, sodomized by Satan’s minions because he saw your ample young cleavage on the street or at school and could not overcome his base nature late at night when the family is asleep and he’s in the shower.

Instead, wouldn’t you feel better in a sweet, modest dress that preserves your integrity and doesn’t lead a man to a lifetime of masturbatory disgrace?

http://www.catholichomeandgarden.com...est%20Wear.jpg

In closing, I’m so glad you confided in me about your desires to be a True Christian lady of respect. I know the time you spend before Jesus on your knees will not go to waste. He will bless you abundantly if you keep your faith and read the Bible every day!

Say hello to your mother for me and tell your father I shall return his thing later this week, probably later in the evening as I’m terribly busy during the day.

God bless you,

With love,

Aunt Mary

ditzygurl83 01-13-2012 08:12 PM

Re: Modest Girl's Guide to Purity, or, An Open Letter To My Niece

A very interesting and well thought out letter to your niece. I can not get over the whore on the front of the truck. No wonder so many men are drawn to Satan when he puts his whores out like that.

Good Christian Woman 01-14-2012 03:15 PM

Praise Jesus that your young niece went to you instead of her hussy mother! :clap: You gave her wonderful advice. She'll be sure to get a good Christian husband! Make sure she knows all about Christian Domestic Discipline when the time comes. :thumbsup:

Bob4God 01-14-2012 07:51 PM

I endorse this letter wholeheartedly!

As a True Christian manly man, I barely notice women at all, no matter how provocatively they dress.

But were I weaker, I would not appreciate their attempts to lure me into lust and damn my eternal soul to HELL!

Women, don't think GOD won't hold you responsible for lascivious thoughts you may have forced into the minds of innocent men everywhere with your bosoms and buttocks nearly exposed entirely!

Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! - Luke 17:1

I will pray your niece marries a True Christian man, that she may please GOD and He will send her a bounty of sons so that GOD can be pleased even more.

Princess001 01-15-2012 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ditzygurl83 (Post 836282)
A very interesting and well thought out letter to your niece. I can not get over the whore on the front of the truck. No wonder so many men are drawn to Satan when he puts his whores out like that.

I can't get over her either...unbelievable...shocking to say the least:fear2:

PrayerWarrior 01-15-2012 05:20 AM

This is a very nice letter, I pray your niece finds a good, whole-hearted man of God. :)

AussieGirl 01-16-2012 05:49 AM

Mrs Mary, I wholly endorse your advice, and can attest to that, as that is how I was led astray. May I suggest that you send her to Australia for woman to woman instruction, and we will find a good husband for her (as I'm sure her harlot of a mother and lazy father haven't betrothed her to a good man). That way, you can also save a good man by getting him to live in God's country.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess001 (Post 837101)
I can't get over her either...unbelievable...shocking to say the least:fear2:

I couldn't agree more Princess. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life attempting to save these women from those weak-minded cowardly men.

Redeemed Papist 01-16-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieGirl (Post 837497)
I couldn't agree more Princess. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life attempting to save these women from those weak-minded cowardly men.

Isn't it more pressing for you that your father gets off his behind and finds you a good Christian man to take you in hand and tell you what he thinks you should do with the rest of your life? Namely to start bearing sons for Jesus.

Mary Etheldreda 01-16-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieGirl (Post 837497)
Mrs Mary, I wholly endorse your advice, and can attest to that, as that is how I was led astray.

You were led astray by fantasizing about girls like a man does.

My niece deserves a True Christian™ man who will know how to care for her and lead her a the head of the house, as God commands, for He says,

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1 Corinthians 11:3

She needs and deserves a husband who won't be distracted by those things that distract us ladies, like romance and appreciation.

april_RN 06-04-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ditzygurl83 (Post 836282)

I can see half of your chest.....

Irinka the repentant jewess 06-04-2013 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by april_RN (Post 1006797)
I can see half of your chest.....

Good point, April, short and to the point.

Didymus Much 06-04-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by april_RN (Post 1006797)
I can see only half of your chest.....

FTFY. :drool:

Lannah Aikens 08-09-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 835709)
Last week my niece sent me a letter for advice. Her mother, my sister, is a wanton hussy I'm ashamed to say, and has failed to raise her children in any respectable way. My niece has observed how happy our family is and asked advice on how to find a good husband. I thought I'd share my letter to her with other young ladies who might find themselves in similar positions.

Dear Maleficent,

I am thrilled you've opened your heart to hear the prompting of the Holy Spirit and have decided to pursue the life of God's Blessings. As you may not be aware, God offers salvation to us women through the miracle of childbirth:
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
1 Timothy 2:15
So it is of our utmost duty to be yolked to a True Christian man and offer him as many Godly sons as we physically can.

Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Psalm 127:5

Because modesty contributes greatly to purity, we’ll focus on this. I am speaking now about those budding, swelling hormones you have, making boys look less like cootie-factories and more like studs who promise a good, fast, exhilarating ride.

Modesty is a contributor to purity but nothing shouts “PURE” like virginity. I’ll speak frankly here because I know the Holy Spirit warning you about following in the footsteps of your mother and becoming a harlot-in-training. Please don’t feel too bad, you can’t help it. Such is life being raised in a false Christian home and society. You may feel pressure to have sex with boys but that makes Baby Jesus weep and look upon you with shame, so here are some practical ideas you can use to keep yourself cooterlly and spiritually pure lest you fall to temptation.

You’ll want to guard your purity very carefully so God can see just what a devoted, loyal helpmeet you are determined to be. If you please Him, He will guide the perfect man to your father’s door. As a True Christian,™ I am comforted knowing God can read our minds.

Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Psalm 139:2

Start by reading the bible every day. Landover Baptist Church has a forum with very lovely, guaranteed Biblically accurate bible studies which you can use to really know the Word of God.

One thing to be aware of is tampons. You can see by the look on this woman's face just how easy it is to be sexually stimulated at any given minute!

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/886271_f260.jpg

Dressing modestly is another very easy, practical idea you can incorporate into your lifestyle. I find denim to be a superb fabric with which to make my clothing. It is sturdy and can keep up with me as I spend multiple hours grinding grains to make wheat for bread. They even survive daily cleaning the bathroom floor, as I joyfully do whatever I can to help my husband overcome masturbation. Because he refuses to touch himself even in the bathroom, there are, naturally, some drips and puddles throughout the day. Indeed, all my sons have been taught to be on guard against homosexual masturbatory urges. My dear sweet sons won’t even look for aim, lest they catch a glimpse of their growing and maturing manhood and get carried away.

Dressing modestly also separates you from sluts an whores found rampant in this society. Modern girls may think a gal is dressed modestly when she wears a simple pair of pants, but there is a reason God calls it an abomination.

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Deuteronomy 22:5

What we see is an innocent gal:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-i...WDc/full+1.jpg

Men, however, fight a battle against lust every day. They see the short pants that lead the eye straight up the thigh into her crotch. The eye is then bounced between her breasts and crotch. A man will never even see the color of this poor wench’s eyes, so drawn is he to her naughty bits. In his mind, he sees this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-x0O2b_WBIP...ke-girl-20.jpg

Nor will his mind stop there:

http://laliko.com/uploads/posts/2011...ko.com-191.jpg

Notice the man no longer sees a beautiful woman, but a slut coming on to him, using his beloved truck to entice him into Satan’s lair.

I know these images are shocking but I tell you this for your own good. A man, even a good True Christian man, fights a battle every day to control his lustful nature. You don’t want to be the reason an otherwise good man spends an eternity in hell, sodomized by Satan’s minions because he saw your ample young cleavage on the street or at school and could not overcome his base nature late at night when the family is asleep and he’s in the shower.

Instead, wouldn’t you feel better in a sweet, modest dress that preserves your integrity and doesn’t lead a man to a lifetime of masturbatory disgrace?

http://www.catholichomeandgarden.com...est%20Wear.jpg

In closing, I’m so glad you confided in me about your desires to be a True Christian lady of respect. I know the time you spend before Jesus on your knees will not go to waste. He will bless you abundantly if you keep your faith and read the Bible every day!

Say hello to your mother for me and tell your father I shall return his thing later this week, probably later in the evening as I’m terribly busy during the day.

God bless you,

With love,

Aunt Mary

What are you, Amish? Now you've led the poor women to Satan's door by telling her to be afraid of her every action and whatever a man does, it's her fault. Shame on you, I hope you burn in hell right next to your Jesus!

Mary Etheldreda 08-09-2013 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lannah Aikens (Post 1020282)
What are you, Amish?

Certainly not!

Quote:

Now you've led the poor women to Satan's door by telling her to be afraid of her every action and whatever a man does, it's her fault. Shame on you, I hope you burn in hell right next to your Jesus!

No dear, it's false-Christians like you who water down the Gospel Message that lead people to Satan's door. I've given my niece the Hope and Truth© that can only be found by reading and believing every word of the Holy Bible.

MitzaLizalor 08-09-2013 08:41 AM

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2718025/0.png

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2718028/0.png

ChristMySavior 08-09-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

What are you, Amish? Now you've led the poor women to Satan's door by telling her to be afraid of her every action and whatever a man does, it's her fault. Shame on you, I hope you burn in hell right next to your Jesus!

This is ChristMySavior's wife, as he now lets me on the internet, but only this site on his account, to ensure that I don't get up to anything bad.

How dare you rebuke Sister Mary? I think you need to re-read John 8:7 before making such accusations. Sister Mary's letter is a wonderful way to keep men from homersexual masturbation, and I am THRILLED whenever my husband buys me a new dress, I might ask him for that same one in the picture.

MitzaLizalor 08-09-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristMySavior (Post 1020363)
that same one in the picture.

Winceyette is the most modest of all fabrics. It is hugely neglected. Any garment I've ever seen made from this is single fibre -- just think: ever seen a winceyette/vinyl blend? winceyette/llama? Of course not. Satan disses this excellent fabric because it enables us to draw nearer to Jesus perfect in His will.

"So long" devil. We choose life :yahoo:

EPHESIANS 3
b…that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
KJV

TrueFaith06 08-15-2013 04:07 PM

What a very well thought letter to your niece! It is certainly a tough world out there for young women these days. I commend your point on how dressing modestly promotes integrity. It is difficult for women to find modest clothing with all the fashion rage being clothing that exposes the body, which believe me makes me just as upset. Our bodies are like one of God's temples so we, indeed should treat it like so! As for me, I usually stick to modest and comfortable clothing such as t-shirts and jeans, but when I dress my Sunday best I go for floor length dresses or skirts. They're so comfy!

Carolina Smith 08-20-2013 06:49 AM

I was recommended here by
Dec Abdiel Mordecai
he said you were a very knowledgeable True Christian woman. I have to agree! everything said here is great advice for any up and coming True Christian Lady. It is so hard for women and girls to be proper these days. There is so much pressure for them to be ungodly.

Lucrezia 08-20-2013 01:36 PM

the dresses make me think of the amish a little. I guess for church modest clothing is enough, and indoors the casual jeans and shirt is ok