The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ignorant, hateful people at the White Man March! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98635)

Faith_Machine 04-20-2014 06:52 PM

Ignorant, hateful people at the White Man March!

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibti...-man-march.jpg

I assume you've heard about this. Every third Saturday of every month is the national White Man March, to stand up to the race-baiters who seek to discriminate against white people. Well friends, I went to my first White Man March yesterday, thinking I'd find kindred spirits who would be as concerned about the persecution of Christians as they are about the persecution of the white man.

http://media3.policymic.com/OTk0ZDQ0...gzZjIuanBn.jpg

Boy, was I wrong. I tried to talk to these people about Jesus' plan for their lives, and they just looked at me like I had a third leg growing out of my forehead or something.

Apparently these folks are "one issue wonders," only there to protest in favor of their one pet cause, with no understanding of the bigger picture.

The Bible tells us we will be persecuted for following Jesus:

Quote:

2 Timothy 3:12

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
And just as Moses fought to free the Hebrews from bondage, I will do everything I can to free white men from genocidal policies like affirmative action and diversity training. You'd think they would want to return the favor and stand in solidarity with Christians who are being forced to accept gay marriage and pay for birth control, but you'd be mistaken.

Quite frankly, I might just skip next month's White Man March.

M. Mansfield, MD 04-20-2014 08:31 PM

Re: Ignorant, hateful people at the White Man March!

Obviously, Brother FM, you've witnessed first hand just one more sign that our LORD's return is imminent. Persecution, homo marriage, earthquakes, wars, rumors of wars, and the end of All My Children should warn us that Christ will soon break the clouds and take us with Him unless He chooses to send us to hell. Praise His Name.

Saturday, I was showing my eldest son how to use his new webcam to fellowship with other Christian teens when I saw yet another example of what you're describing. Portland (I am tempted to call it Sodom) is extremely liberal and politically correct.

One of the Presbyterian churches here was giving out bunnies - live bunnies - to children along with a small pamphlet that said, "Easter is about life. Help these rabbits live." In this pamphlet there is no mention of our Lord's passion, his temporary death (a sleep, really?) and His glorious emergence from the tomb so conveniently donated by a townsperson.

Rabbits, brother. My very soul churns at the thought that Jesus has been ignored once again by pseudo-Christians.

I had to immediately get back to helping my son since there were so many young men wishing to chat with him. He just loves his new webcam and the ability to share his faith face to face with young men from all over the world. His joy was my consolation.

Faith_Machine 04-20-2014 09:12 PM

Oh, that does sound splendid, helping your young soldier for Christ share his love for the Lord over the Internet!

Tell me, what are your son's hobbies?

Levi Jones 04-20-2014 09:38 PM

It's a crying shame. We need to really put Christ back into the Christian Identity movement.

Faith_Machine 04-20-2014 09:46 PM

You can say that again, Levi! If I had a shekel for every time one of those Christian Identity types started talking to me about Thor and Odin and all kinds of weirdo Norse mythology, why, I'd have myself one very big pile of Jew gold!

Freddy Osborne 04-21-2014 01:12 AM

This movement is quite sad. All you have to be is white. There is no telling how many papists, homers, goths, or other libtards are in their ranks.

Thank sweet Jesus Landover has the Highest of standards.

Hallelujah!

WWJDnow 04-21-2014 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1083066)

You have to admit, though, they are an unusually good looking bunch.

M. Mansfield, MD 04-27-2014 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1083099)
Oh, that does sound splendid, helping your young soldier for Christ share his love for the Lord over the Internet!

Tell me, what are your son's hobbies?

As I mentioned in my post in the Promise Enforcer's thread, I am so grateful that somehow you found Blake on Skype and have been helping him along. If you still need information regarding his hobbies, I'm sure he'll tell you. Sorry that I have never been able to pop in on one of your chats; seems every time I knock on the door, Blake tells me you suddenly had to go.

He loves your time together. Franklin, my next eldest, is a little jealous about it. Perhaps you could include him some time?

Faith_Machine 04-27-2014 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M. Mansfield, MD (Post 1084433)
As I mentioned in my post in the Promise Enforcer's thread, I am so grateful that somehow you found Blake on Skype and have been helping him along. If you still need information regarding his hobbies, I'm sure he'll tell you. Sorry that I have never been able to pop in on one of your chats; seems every time I knock on the door, Blake tells me you suddenly had to go.

He loves your time together. Franklin, my next eldest, is a little jealous about it. Perhaps you could include him some time?

Oh, um, hmmm....

Er,

That is to say...

Are you sure it was me he was Skyping with?

M. Mansfield, MD 04-27-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1084508)
Oh, um, hmmm....

Er,

That is to say...

Are you sure it was me he was Skyping with?

Yes, that's what he said. But - what's this "warning" in your signature? Is this something of which I should be concerned?

Faith_Machine 04-27-2014 09:25 PM

I'm very sorry, but my attorney, Mr. Shecky Goldstein, esq., has advised me to make no public comment regarding anything that may or may not be contained in my signature file, or any events which may or may not have transpired that could have lead to such a statement appearing in my signature.

Thank you for understanding.