The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=54128)

Lycia The Repentant 01-03-2011 03:17 PM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissNucleophile (Post 667522)
Which would be worse??

a. A Child born out of wedlock
b. A couple using condoms to prevent a child out of wedlock, until they are married.

We live in the real world,It's 2011. How many people do you really expect to be pure until they are married? Sex is good for you! And I'm sure that you lot wouldn't be so uptight if you got it on ;) occasionally.
Many married couples use condoms because they can't afford children. If God agreed to foot the bill of every child born, then I'm sure it would be different. But would you rather a couple had many children, and could not care for them at a high standard, causing the children to be sad and ill, or a couple that have one child when they are ready?And care for it well and give it all the love it deserves?
And as for the correlation between stupidity and condom use, It would seem that out of the people i know, it's the stupid ones who get pregnant because they can't use a condom properly. The intelligent ones are having safe sex, and doing well in college.
Peace out.:wub:

Both of those scenarios are equally horrifying, but I notice you left one other option out of your false dichotomy. <_<

People have the choice to wait until they are married to have relations, and they also have the choice to only have relations when they wish to have a child. Having relations for any other reason than those two just doesn't make any sense at all.

People have free-will, and that free-will isn't limited to bringing bastards into the world or committing genocide with a man's seed. :thumbdown:

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-03-2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissNucleophile (Post 667522)
Which would be worse??

a. A Child born out of wedlock
b. A couple using condoms to prevent a child out of wedlock, until they are married.

We live in the real world,It's 2011. How many people do you really expect to be pure until they are married? Sex is good for you! And I'm sure that you lot wouldn't be so uptight if you got it on ;) occasionally.
Many married couples use condoms because they can't afford children. If God agreed to foot the bill of every child born, then I'm sure it would be different. But would you rather a couple had many children, and could not care for them at a high standard, causing the children to be sad and ill, or a couple that have one child when they are ready?And care for it well and give it all the love it deserves?
And as for the correlation between stupidity and condom use, It would seem that out of the people i know, it's the stupid ones who get pregnant because they can't use a condom properly. The intelligent ones are having safe sex, and doing well in college.
Peace out.:wub:

What you fail to understand is that even though cows and chickens don't have souls, a single-celled human zygote does.

MissNucleophile 01-03-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 667529)
What you fail to understand is that even though cows and chickens don't have souls, a single-celled human zygote does.

I'm not arguing for or against abortion here. But...
And why does a chicken not have a soul? The have a conciousness, as opposed to a single cell. Which does not.
I'm not saying that anything has a soul. But i feel the chickens don't want to miss out if we're dishing out not existant stuffs! What about dogs? Or my hamster?
Peace out

Bible Student 01-03-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissNucleophile (Post 667545)
And why does a chicken not have a soul? The have a conciousness, as opposed to a single cell. Which does not.
I'm not saying that anything has a soul. But i feel the chickens don't want to miss out if we're dishing out not existant stuffs! What about dogs? Or my hamster?
Peace out

We didn't even know you had a dog nor a hamster.

What do you have against chickens? We dish them out all the time. Only those heathen chinks dish out dogs. It is too difficult tracking down enough hamsters to even make a dish-full.

Meek and Humble 01-03-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissNucleophile (Post 667545)
Peace out

Animals do not have souls. That is why we can eat them, hunt them, wear their skins as our clothing, and treat them however we want. In the Old Testament, God even demanded animal sacrifices that involved slitting an animal's throat until all of its blood spilled out, and then sprinkling its blood around the temple.

Amen.

peaceandlies 01-27-2011 12:19 PM

This isn't a problem, as I would never marry a faggot.

The Proud Atheist Fool 02-04-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 637116)
Chance on still contracting AIDS while using a condom - 20%

Chance of contracting AIDS when not having sex - 0%

Which sounds safer?

Both of those figures are incorrect, there are a number of OTHER WAYS to contract aids, other than sex.

"This isn't a problem, as I would never marry a faggot."

There is no reason why Homosexuals should carry HIV/AIDS more than a heterosexual.

Cranky Old Man 02-04-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Proud Atheist (Post 688668)
Both of those figures are incorrect, there are a number of OTHER WAYS to contract aids, other than sex.

Yes, like blood transfusions and attending Atheist conventions. But having sex is the most common cause for AIDS.

The Proud Atheist Fool 02-04-2011 03:12 PM

No, attending an Atheist convention will not get you AIDS. Such an idea just shows how idiotic you are. (I hope it was a joke, although I do not see how discrimination towards a group in society is funny.)

The most common ways that people become infected with HIV are:
  • having sexual intercourse with an infected partner.
  • injecting drugs using a needle or syringe that has been used by someone who is infected.
  • as a baby of an infected mother, during pregnancy, labour or delivery, or through breastfeeding.

Wide-Open 02-04-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Proud Atheist (Post 688678)
No, attending an Atheist convention will not get you AIDS. Such an idea just shows how idiotic you are. (I hope it was a joke, although I do not see how discrimination towards a group in society is funny.)

• injecting drugs using a needle or syringe that has been used by someone who is infected.
  • as a baby of an infected mother, during pregnancy, labour or delivery, or through breastfeeding.

Hold it right there! So how did that infected partner get infected? Did said partner use a needle that was previously used by a monkey with the AIDS?

I didn't know monkeys did heroine. :taunt:

All this secular propaganda misses one important point: The Baby Jesus.

AIDS is a punishment from God for those with vile affections. Immanent justice. That's all you need to know.

Dr.Isaiah 02-04-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

The real common ways people become infected with HIV are:
  • having homersexual intercourse with a fruit
  • injecting drugs using a needle or syringe that has been used by a homersexual
  • using condoms to kill God's babies
  • visiting countries that have been damned by God (Australia, Haiti, Philipines, etc.)
Your hatetheist propaganda only makes matters worse. You deviate teenagers from the righteous path of abstinance.

Cranky Old Man 02-04-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

No, attending an Atheist convention will not get you AIDS.

Of course those will get you AIDS. Atheist conventions are nothing but huge gay sex orgies, everyone knows that.

Gods Hand! 02-04-2011 05:04 PM

Only trying on a condom can give you aids! This is because of the lubricant that's all over the condoms.
Also very important to consider, who made those condoms? Maybe some aids homer works at the condom factory and comes in contact the condoms before they go in the package? That means you will immediately get aids after opening it! Just scarry :fear2:!

Aristotle 02-05-2011 02:55 AM

Quote:

But its a well-known fact that all atheists are homers so just by being there with all those homers and using the same water fountains and toilets you are risking getting aids.

steva 11-16-2011 05:22 PM

[QUOTE=Heathen_Basher;637218]The Bible was around a lot longer than other Satan-loving university hacks. I think God knows how the world works a lot better than they do :thumbdown:

So this is the first article I've read from this site. Although I have no clue if it was serious or not, it sure gave me a good laugh. There were no facts in this article. Therefore I am forced to assume that you were either joking or you don't know what you're talking about.

I also find it humorous that you call the universities satan-loving seeing as most technology is indirectly produced from universities. For example, the computer you are using was developed by some engineer who was trained by satan-loving university hacks. Therefore you are supporting a satan-loving institution. But I guess that isn't relevant.

Redeemed Papist 11-16-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steva1298 (Post 816161)

So this is the first article I've read from this site. Although I have no clue if it was serious or not, it sure gave me a good laugh. There were no facts in this article. Therefore I am forced to assume that you were either joking or you don't know what you're talking about.

I also find it humorous that you call the universities satan-loving seeing as most technology is indirectly produced from universities. For example, the computer you are using was developed by some engineer who was trained by satan-loving university hacks. Therefore you are supporting a satan-loving institution. But I guess that isn't relevant.

All that nonsense and not a single word of praise for Jesus!

steva 11-16-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 816185)
All that nonsense and not a single word of praise for Jesus!

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!! Does that work?

steva 11-16-2011 10:26 PM

Actually the more I read the posts on this one thread, the more I realize that religion is often misused as a weapon by people who lack education. It seems like anytime somebody brought real facts, another person would say that it obviously cannot be true then quote some vague Bible passage that was most likely taken out of context, then tell the person that he is going to hell.

Personally, I am a Christian. I have studied the bible for quite a while and am now attending a university to become an engineer. I cannot understand how the science I'm learning in order to create new things can be evil or contradict the Bible. But maybe I am wrong.

Brother Harold Porter 11-16-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steva1298 (Post 816254)
Actually the more I read the posts on this one thread, the more I realize that religion is often misused as a weapon by people who lack education. It seems like anytime somebody brought real facts, another person would say that it obviously cannot be true then quote some vague Bible passage that was most likely taken out of context, then tell the person that he is going to hell.

Personally, I am a Christian. I have studied the bible for quite a while and am now attending a university to become an engineer. I cannot understand how the science I'm learning in order to create new things can be evil or contradict the Bible. But maybe I am wrong.

It's all about praising our Lord in everything we do, young man. So much of so-called "science" tosses God out of the university and doesn't give Him the credit nor praise that He is due.

1 Corinthians 10:26 "For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof."

1 Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."

I'm a man of True Science™ myself, but God comes first and anything we fashion or construct from His earth needs to serve Him, praise Jesus Christ. Like when CB Radio was first invented, I used it to give nightly sermons and weekly testimonials of my sinful past and how Jesus Christ saved me.

Just remember who did the creating.

In Christ

steva 11-16-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 816259)
It's all about praising our Lord in everything we do, young man. So much of so-called "science" tosses God out of the university and doesn't give Him the credit nor praise that He is due.

So am I on a journey to hell because I am learning how to create circuits? Is it possible to believe that God created everything how it is and we are only discovering how he made it? Hardly any science other than maybe the "big bang" theory disputes God.