The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   MUST-READ FOR UNSAVED TRASH: Rules of Discussion (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62143)

Trent Harvey, Jr. 03-28-2011 08:26 AM

MUST-READ FOR UNSAVED TRASH: Rules of Discussion

Some rules for unsaved trash and false-Christians who think they can lecture us. Note that by "evidence" we mean True Evidence, which is found only in the Holy Bible.

RULES OF DISCUSSION:

http://zenpundit.com/wp-content/uplo...31-634x882.jpg

TEST YOUR OPINION BEFORE YOU DEBATE US:

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/pict...&pictureid=779

SIGNS YOUR BELIEF IS FALSE:

https://i.redd.it/4bw2n8a827q91.jpg

How to disagree:

https://i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/01...9863470295.jpg

White: You are changing our minds
Purple: You're nitpicking
Blue: You're probably missing the whole point
Green: We have term for this: Non-debunking
Yellow: You're being a whining whiner who whines too much.
Orange: You're a Callout Cat, engaging in what is now known as "cancel culture" because nobody remembers what McCarthyism was. AKA CTRL-Left.
Pink: Or "racist sexist, transphobic you name it".

https://external-preview.redd.it/M8E...=webp&d1288295

Adam_Maudite 03-28-2011 09:07 AM

Re: MUST-READ FOR UNSAVED TRASH: Rules of Discussion

Brilliant.

Andre-Bartholomew 03-28-2011 09:17 AM

That was very well set brother Trent :innocent:

God's blessings.

Andre

María Gálvez-Villalobos 03-28-2011 09:27 AM

Thank you broethr, I think I alway try to do this any ways, but is good for have a copy of this so I'm not say anythings dumbs or estupids and I remember that the Pastors here are the ones that know the things that I'm asking so I must to accept theirs judgements and advises and suggestions and tips and commandings and writings and análisis and interprets and stuffs, so is good help for have this for reminder myselve when I must shut up me and listen.

YIC Mari.

Trent Harvey, Jr. 05-14-2011 03:53 AM

I was hoping that a mod would either pin this or move it to some important thread of importantness.

I even asked one Mod in particular to speak up about this, but he's done nothing whatsoever. I won't name him, let's just call him "Jerk Thurmond".:(

Faith_Machine 05-14-2011 09:05 AM

Trent, can we just take this flowchart and tattoo it upside down on the chest of every atheist, sodomist, and communist who comes here to mess with us? That way they can just look down and refer to it while "debating" us.

Trent Harvey, Jr. 07-30-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 749842)
Trent, can we just take this flowchart and tattoo it upside down on the chest of every atheist, sodomist, and communist who comes here to mess with us? That way they can just look down and refer to it while "debating" us.

Well, tattoos are forbidden by the Bible, for there's no rule against giving other people tattoos. Maybe put it on the inside of their eyelids, they must be walking around with their eyes closed to not see the glory of the LORD everywhere.

Fleabitten Wolf 08-04-2011 07:31 PM

Well... In that case, everyone here would fail to have a discussion within the first two reasons.

Ambiorix 08-04-2011 07:57 PM

It is so seldom to see the rules spelled out so clearly. Thank you for doing so. :thumbsup:

HTannor 08-05-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 719508)
Thank you broethr, I think I alway try to do this any ways, but is good for have a copy of this so I'm not say anythings dumbs or estupids

Don't worry, Sister Maria, I'm at your back anytime you want me to be there.

Joseph Seed 06-21-2019 02:14 PM

Very Agreeable terms!

Isabella White 06-21-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Seed (Post 1253858)
Very Agreeable terms!

That's fascinating, Mr. Seed. Once again: You should make your way to our Introduction Forum, where you can post a message to introduce yourself to the :true-fancy: believers here at :landover-fancy:.

The link to our Introduction Forum is below, and you can post your message by clicking on the blue "New Thread" button on the upper left of your screen.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Please remember to provide the information that we've requested at the top of the Introduction Forum page, which is:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

MitzaLizalor 09-01-2019 11:21 PM

Can I just point out here, in the light of frequent misunderstandings, that although the intro. forum is where you can start a thread it's still easy to contribute in existing threads by clicking either the "New Reply" button at the head [TOP LEFT] of each page or the "Quote" button at the foot [BOTTOM RIGHT] of each post. The buttons look like this:
A "New Reply" button is also provided below the last post [BOTTOM LEFT] on each page of the thread.

Golan Trevize 04-01-2020 07:28 PM

Thanks for the advice. Do you know where I might find a planet called earth?

tkwhite 04-01-2020 07:33 PM

Hello Space Cadet,

While I welcome you here to our forum, You might want to open up a new thread for yourself. Kindly tell us where you go to Church, When you became a Christian, What your favorite verse is, and a little about yourself.

Basilissa 04-01-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golan Trevize (Post 1266833)

I don't know about the planet bit, but have you tried looking under your feet for the solid flat earth?

Also, we do have an Introduction Forum and we greatly encourage new posters to introduce themselves, you know, like civilized people.

Didymus Much 04-01-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Don't bother visiting this month. Everything's closed. :thumbdown:

Elijah Mee, PhD 04-01-2020 08:48 PM

Quote:

You're standing on it (or sitting, as you sedentary sci-fi slobs are wont to do). But sister Basilissa already called you out on that. The real problem is your implication that there are other planets, especially other living planets. Do you understand that your Star Trek shows aren't real? That there's no such thing as a Daft Vader? Either you're "trolling" (badly) or you're a world class fool!

Look, I'm sorry, kid. I should be more patient. Not everyone learns at the same speed, and that's okay. You'll get there, champ. Typically, I would tell you to read the Holy KJV but because you're my extraordinary buddy, I'm going to show you this visual guide to the entire universe. It's made for special classes and you're very special indeed!

https://pics.me.me/the-firmament-and...e-20207022.png

MitzaLizalor 04-01-2020 10:41 PM

I see now that my earlier post was incomplete and that I ought to add a third button.

When visiting the introduction forum there's an easy to find button TOP LEFT of the main page. I've reproduced the button here and made it a live link going to that very page. Some introductory posts are quite good. Mine wasn't and I even used a heretic's Bible simply because there was one handy and I hadn't really understood that God's message is not amenable to interpretation.
II Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
And that is a very good starting point. The Bible records historical events which otherwise would have been lost. Vested interests do not want The Truth to be understood and will stop at nothing to preserve their gravy train, including expungement from Earth's history all traces of what Salvation really means. When Christ was here He in the world He'd created it was clear to Him what was going on, how liars were running the show for their own benefit and teaching others to lie on their behalf regardless of the cost. He did something about it. My ideas had been formed without a true appreciation of that cost and I trust that as you read with us here you will understand the reasons why. Everywhere that is not water is Earth.
Genesis 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

looking 4 light 02-01-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleabitten Wolf (Post 780743)
Well... In that case, everyone here would fail to have a discussion within the first two reasons.

And we are force feed a book that was translated by men working for a King. :bye::wub::fear2: