The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Raping Girls is Natural; African Minister Says (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97218)

Pastor Ezekiel 02-25-2014 01:54 AM

Raping Girls is Natural; African Minister Says

THIS story caught my eye because it surprised me that an African coon would come up with God's own truth on its own. That's the Holy Spirit right there. No other explanation is possible. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Ugandan Minister for Ethics & Integrity says men raping girls is natural

The Right Reverend Father Simon Lokodo, the current State Minister for Ethics & Integrity in Uganda, claims men raping girls is natural, and seems to imply heterosexual rape is morally preferable to consensual homosexual activity.

Father Lokodo claims to have several degrees in theology, and apparently considers himself to be a good Christian man defending his country from the imaginary scourge of homosexuality.

Lokodo made his abhorrent remarks while speaking to English comedian, actor, writer, presenter, and activist, Stephen Fry. The following is an excerpt from Fry recounting his conversation with Lokodo:

I actually got a Ugandan Minister to say on camera- he’s the Minister for Ethics and Integrity, it’s the only such ministry in the world. I said to him… there’s so much more to worry about in your country than the odd gay person going to bed with the other gay person. For example, you have almost an epidemic of child rape in this country, which is just frightening.

And he said “Ah, but it is the right kind of child rape.”

I said “That was on camera. Do you know that was on camera?”

He said “Yes.”

I said “Can you just explain what you meant?”

“Well, it is men raping girls. Which is natural.”

Lokodo recently spoke to CNN about a draconian anti-gay bill passed by the Ugandan parliament in December that would punish gay and lesbian people with lengthy prison sentences – including, in some cases, life behind bars.

Lokodo said Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni has signed the harsh anti-gay bill into law, but has not yet handed it over to parliament.

Earlier this week President Obama issued a statement saying that he is “deeply disappointed” by the decision, and noting that “enacting this legislation will complicate our valued relationship with Uganda.”

The irrational homophobia of Lokodo and other Ugandans can be directly traced back to the influence of Christian missionaries infecting generations of Ugandans with the most obnoxious and despicable religious bigotry, hatred and misinformation.

To think that an otherwise rational human being would imply that heterosexual rape is morally superior to consensual gay sex demonstrates the toxic nature of religious fundamentalism, and the subtle yet profound moral and intellectual evil perpetrated by generations of Christian missionaries in Africa, and elsewhere.
And isn't it just hilarious how the knee-jerk liberals get all up in arms when God's Truth is told? :lol:

Pastor Ed Lowman 02-25-2014 06:50 AM

Re: Raping Girls is Natural; African Minister Says

Among the very few that are going to make it, here is one more coon headed for that colored section reserved for them in heaven. Praise Jesus!

Mother Of Seven 02-25-2014 07:05 AM

Re: Raping Girls is Natural; African Minister Says

Raping nigresses is certainly morally preferable to homersexurality. He'd better not start thinking that he can rape white girls though!