The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Songs that tempt men into homosexuality (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115904)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 02-24-2019 07:55 AM

Songs that tempt men into homosexuality

Friends, I post these videos as a warning for red-blooded males to avoid lest they become homosexual. Every Christian man should know these songs by heart so when they are played on the radio the true Christian can prevent the sound from entering his sons' ears (and their dirty place - did you know sounds penetrate ALL objects?). Every parent needs to know this. Disgusting!

(warning: do not listen if you have a dog)

BrotherLarry 02-24-2019 07:00 PM

Re: Songs that tempt men into homosexuality

Brother,

I listened to these over and over until I felt it was safe to stop. Jesus protects His children so I had no ill effects as His shed blood was covering me. However I conducted a brief experiment on the subway and I fear that I have caused homer spirits to take hold of a group of young men headed toward Macys. Will God hold me accountable or is it their fault? Should I try to find them and minister to them? That would be difficult in such a large city.

Jim C. Lombardo 03-01-2019 07:40 PM

Here's a song where the singer's voice is clearly turning queer throughout the whole song - thereby encouraging the same transfigurment for those listening! :thumbdown: At the 0:57 mark, you can clearly hear Mr. Asstley sing, "You know the gay men, where they're playing." Disgusting!

DolliMoans 03-03-2019 05:27 PM

This song comes to mind. I can't think of anything more gay than singing about someone's "big john." :nono:

BibleReader2231 03-12-2019 10:42 AM

Good vibrators by Marky Mark and the piffley bunch. Not only is this song glorifying underage male sex icons and co mingling of races, it is a song apparently about how good vibrators feel to Mark Wahlberg. No doubt he came up with the song after stuffing them up his hiney while working out. The fact that he is being sung to by nigras also tells me that he is not very good at faking being straight. Nobody would really find darkies attractive. Marky Mark and his piffley bunch are flaming.

https://i.ibb.co/kGjc80f/CF28-C24-A-...-D387-AABF.jpg https://i.ibb.co/PhkGc82/75-ED20-FC-...-D77-E5-CD.jpg https://i.ibb.co/vXXyvVW/62-F71-A19-...-AD3896-B1.jpg

DolliMoans 03-12-2019 09:53 PM

No doubt Marky M moonlit as a waterboy for horny nigras after b-ball practice to get their wriggly 9 inch poles spit shined. Gross. :( Just the thought of it. (I suspect my Mildrew secretly aspires to emulate him. Tragic)

Dana723 03-12-2019 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1247397)

That is a terrible picture! I can't believe you would post such a picture! I'm going to have to print out that picture and put it in a safe place so that I can pull it out whenever I find I have the urge - er, when I need proof of homersexuality! For shame! :thumbdown:

Isabella White 03-30-2019 06:55 PM

We mustn't forget that "I'm Coming Out" song by that Diane Ross woman. As this video shows, this song has tempted many to cross over to the devil's playground!

BrotherLarry 04-01-2019 03:14 AM

Because of my dedication to the Lord I have followed the career of Mark Wallbird and despite my disgust for his hidden homerism I find that he leads a primarily heterosexual lifestyle. Puzzling but true.

Have certain men learned to hide their sin so well that they appear normal? What if someone accused me of being a fag? I know I should rejoice but I can’t risk my manly reputation. Perhaps one of the True Christian ™ males here will go camping with me to reassert my heterismic legacy?

DolliMoans 04-15-2019 04:17 PM

I think we also need to highlight songs that promote pedophilia (an sub-faction of homosexuality in the broader scope).

Enya is a perfect example. I don't actually recommend sitting through an Enya song, but if you watch the music video for Carribean Blue, I couldn't help but notice scenes of Enya leading a little boy through a jungle and telling him to keep quiet. One might think she was really a priest with a clever wig, but I'm convinced women can do it too. Later in the same video, the little boy stumbles upon two men serving him fudge, no doubt a nod to fudge-packing which I've only recently learnt the nasty slang definition of, along with peter-puffer. :nono:

Isabella White 04-15-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DolliMoans (Post 1249576)
I think we also need to highlight songs that promote pedophilia (an sub-faction of homosexuality in the broader scope).

Enya is a perfect example. I don't actually recommend sitting through an Enya song, but if you watch the music video for Carribean Blue, I couldn't help but notice scenes of Enya leading a little boy through a jungle and telling him to keep quiet. One might think she was really a priest with a clever wig, but I'm convinced women can do it too. Later in the same video, the little boy stumbles upon two men serving him fudge, no doubt a nod to fudge-packing which I've only recently learnt the nasty slang definition of, along with peter-puffer. :nono:

Oh, my word, Sister Dolli! That surely is a yucky song -- one conceived in Hell, most certainly -- but I'm not surprised, considering the singer herself. She once had a song that was quite popular years ago, and I think it was called "My Monthly Flow", but then she changed the name to something about a river. She didn't fool anybody, though, because the cat was already out of the bag. She should be ashamed of herself for so brazenly going against the Lord, and she must spend time in her Menstra-Hut and seek forgiveness!

Leviticus 15:19,20:
19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.
20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.

DolliMoans 04-15-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1249579)
Oh, my word, Sister Dolli! That surely is a yucky song -- one conceived in Hell, most certainly -- but I'm not surprised, considering the singer herself. She once had a song that was quite popular years ago, and I think it was called "My Monthly Flow", but then she changed the name to something about a river. She didn't fool anybody, though, because the cat was already out of the bag. She should be ashamed of herself for so brazenly going against the Lord, and she must spend time in her Menstra-Hut and seek forgiveness!

Leviticus 15:19,20:
19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.
20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.

Thank you for pointing that out, Sister. I remember that awful song, I recall hearing my daughter, Truth humming it once, forcing me to wash her mouth out with soap. Who can be surprised though, given the singer's Irish heritage? We at Landover have on numerous occasions been subject to filthy Irish infiltrators filled with unbridled lust. Especially their women, "when the Irish eyes are smiling", likely because they're hankering for some tallywhacker. :thumbdown:

BrotherLarry 04-18-2019 04:05 PM

I believe we live in a world where we must fight fire with fire.

Therefore, I have written (with the inspiration of my LORD and my GOD) a song that counters the temptation to fall into the homer lifestyle. I admit, being a completely straight man, it was uncomfortable for me to write this but the Lord gave me the knowledge as I wrote so I wouldn't be inaccurate. May it bring blessings to all who read and all who sing.

NOT A FAGGOT
by BrotherLarry (Inspired by God)

It's true I'm handsome and tall :o
The Lord made me this way, after all :lol:
I know my rear may attract a queer
But I'm not going to let that make me fall :angry:

CHORUS:

I'm not a faggot, I'm not a queer :thumbdown:
I'm one that Jesus holds quite dear
I'm not a swishy wishy washy limp wristed man
I'm a manly super manly God Guns and Guts fan :thumbsup:
I'm not a faggot, I'm not a queer.

It's true that my chest is quite sturdy
The Lord made my upper half quite purty :lol:
I know that this might cause fags to drool
But I'm not going to be anyone's sissy fool :nono:

(REPEAT CHORUS)

Dana723 04-18-2019 11:29 PM

I know this is for men only, but I showed it to my husband and sons. I think my husband shed one manly tear.

BrotherLarry 04-19-2019 12:40 AM

Sister Danish

That is wonderful. As you know, Jesus wept (John 11:35). I am certain that it was just one manly tear. When you shared with your no doubt Godly and handsome, lithe husband you this made him more Christlike. Glory!

Collinslaw 04-19-2019 01:58 PM

Hello,friends in Christ.I am new here. I had the eagerness to post concerning this topic.the bible holistically tells us brethren to flee from youthful lusts and run away from all appearances of evil.if I were you, I won't even glimpse at any of those ungodly videos of homosexuality

Isabella White 04-19-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collinslaw (Post 1249856)
Hello,friends in Christ.I am new here. I had the eagerness to post concerning this topic.the bible holistically tells us brethren to flee from youthful lusts and run away from all appearances of evil.if I were you, I won't even glimpse at any of those ungodly videos of homosexuality

Hello, and welcome to :forum-fancy:, at :landover-fancy:. We are happy that you have found your way here, and we would love to get to know you. Please visit our Introduction Forum, where you can post a message to introduce yourself to the :true-fancy: believers here at :landover-fancy:.

The link to our Introduction Forum is below, and you can post your message by clicking on the blue "New Thread" button on the upper left of your screen.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Thank you, and may God richly bless you, as you serve :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy: as your :lord-fancy: and :savior-fancy: here, at :church-fancy:... Sincerely, Isabella W.

JamesH.B 04-20-2019 01:32 PM

What a wonderful song, Brother Larry! I can just imagine how wonderful it would sound with trumpets, like in Psalms 150:3. Your steadfast heart is admirable as well (Psalm 57:7).

Also, do any of you other menfolk find it extremely annoying that there are women posting in here?

Gum goblin 04-22-2019 08:15 PM

But the ranks of your churches are full of pedophiles?

Isabella White 04-22-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gum goblin (Post 1250123)
But the ranks of your churches are full of pedophiles?

Is that a statement or a question? In either case, your assertion is wrong. :church-fancy:, which is :landover-fancy:, is comprised of the holiest :true-fancy: believers in :god-fancy: and :his: Son, the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:. :glory: Please refrain from making similar incorrect comments on :forum-fancy:. Thank you. Sincerely, Isabella W.