The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray for Texas (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119997)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 04-29-2022 07:35 PM

Pray for Texas

Brothers, Sisters, friends, please spare a moment to pray for the State of Texas. Dear Lord we hope Texas wins its lawsuit against the Satanic Temple, a false religion designed to irk law-makers by exploiting petty edge cases found by teams of paid atheists and joo lawyers.

Quote:

The Satanic Temple vs Texas
The Satanic Temple has filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas Houston Division alleging that certain state-mandated abortion regulations violate TST (The Satanic Temple) members' religious beliefs pertaining to the ceremonial Abortion Ritual.
You read that correctly. Satanists want to perform ceremonial abortions without first performing the very important and not at all ceremonial unnecessary ultrasound nor observing the decidedly not ceremonial arbitrary waiting period required by the Godly State of Texas.

According to Satan's mouthpiece: "The Texas government violated the Free Exercise Clause and RFRA (Religious Freedom Restoration Act) by infringing on [a member's] religious rights by not allowing her to freely practice her religion by performing a ceremonial ritual." Pray that this false religion and all its adherents get the ruthless justice they deserve from the Supreme Court.

I invite any Satanic Temple members to try to debate the merits of their case with True Christians™, citing scripture in support of their arguments.

Johny Joe Hold 04-29-2022 09:11 PM

Re: Pray for Texas

Praying for Texas to defeat Satan. I can't remember Satan ever debating or justifying his despicable sins. Pretending abortion is his religion will not fly.

Isabella White 04-30-2022 01:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1297903)
Brothers, Sisters, friends, please spare a moment to pray for the State of Texas. Dear Lord we hope Texas wins its lawsuit against the Satanic Temple, a false religion designed to irk law-makers by exploiting petty edge cases found by teams of paid atheists and joo lawyers.

I invite any Satanic Temple members to try to debate the merits of their case with True Christians™, citing scripture in support of their arguments.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1297905)
Praying for Texas to defeat Satan. I can't remember Satan ever debating or justifying his despicable sins. Pretending abortion is his religion will not fly.

Amen, dear Brothers Dr. Toole and Mayor Hold! How I do thank you for bringing this very important matter to our attention. And, it's not the first time that the devil has tried to interfere in the business of Texas. Why, I can remember a similar incident a while back, when Satan used a false religion to cause great disruption and trouble. That did not go over well, thanks to the Truth of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy:! :glory:

BrotherLarry 05-01-2022 02:48 PM

I plead the Blood of Jesus over Texas right now, and I claim the entire state is now Yours, Lord, for Your Glory. When I was ministering to the godless revelers of Dallas Gay Pride, I recall a drag queen calling herself Lady Demonica De Ville riding on a float with a vacuum cleaner sucking on a baby doll as if she was aborting it.

It was disgusting. To make it worse, she was wearing a fabulous black Dior with a belt. That dress was not meant to be worn with a belt. I am not saying she didn’t pull it off but girl respect the designer you know?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-18-2022 06:13 PM

My goodness, now the Jews are up to the same game. Wasn't murdering Jesus enough for these people?!

Quote:

Florida's new abortion law violates religious freedom, a synagogue's lawsuit says

The lawsuit filed by the Congregation L'Dor Va-Dor of Boynton Beach contends the law that takes effect July 1 violates Jewish teachings, which state abortion "is required if necessary to protect the health, mental or physical well-being of the woman" and for other reasons.
Personally, I would allow an exception for aborting Jews.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-18-2022 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1299730)
My goodness, now the Jews are up to the same game.
Quote:

The lawsuit filed by the Congregation L'Dor Va-Dor of Boynton Beach contends the law that takes effect July 1 violates Jewish teachings, which state abortion "is required if necessary to protect the health, mental or physical well-being of the woman" and for other reasons.

So have they cited their Biblical (Old Testament) evidence for these so-called Jewish teachings? I'm less than entirely convinced (understatement alert!) that the Jews are terribly concerned about the physical or mental well-being of their women. After all, they refuse to let them divorce Jewish men!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-27-2022 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1299740)

I'm less than entirely convinced (understatement alert!) that the Jews are terribly concerned about the physical or mental well-being of their women. After all, they refuse to let them divorce Jewish men!

Well, Sister, men will be men, even Jews :lol:. That's settled law.

So far the Satanic Temple and the Jews have both lined up against Christianity in the war on religious freedom. Now it's the turn of the Muslims to attack.

https://i.ibb.co/JtF0YW3/Screenshot-...6-19-42-03.jpg

Sharia Law!! America has been under secret Sharia Law for 50 years. Fox News was right! Praise the Supreme Court for making us a sovereign nation again under God.

MitzaLizalor 06-27-2022 02:23 PM

There are plenty of places where the Islam is either universal (otherwise you get your head chopped off, including if you go to the wrong mosque) or the overwhelming majority. It has not always been so. Egypt for example or Kazakhstan have not always been of that persuasion. At some point the koran was imported, its principles applied and whatever was there before got subsumed into a sub-caste of infidels. That pattern has not changed in over a thousand years. All the nations concerned have something in common, you'll find if you visit.

Satan saw how well that worked and is now trying the same strategy in Texas. I could not find a list of explicitly witch/warlock/necromancer based nations so Texas must be the first to get this treatment. Witchdoctors say they work AGAINST witchcraft, not by USING witchcraft. If you've ever met one, they are the most obviously demon-possessed persons imaginable and whatever they say they're doing, its effect on those regions (often just one or two villages) is catastrophic. A road trip from Kruger Park up to Entebbe would provide plenty of examples. Satan wants this for Texas.
III John 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.