The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118444)

Cranky Old Man 01-10-2021 11:33 PM

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!

https://i.imgur.com/ILxdEYB.png


Every time I see a woman entering Church I puke in my mouth a little. Somehow they convinced themselves that there is a place for them in Heaven which is obviously not the case just as cats, dogs and vegans will never go to Heaven. Women have no souls. I keep pointing this out over and over again but unfortunately all women are too stupid to get the message.

#1 God tells women to be silent! Yet they keep yapping and yapping like there is no tomorrow!
1 Timothy 2:11-12 could not be more clear on the matter: "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." How is it that no woman, ever, got that message? :o

#2 A woman destroyed God's paradise!
Remember that the next time you're enjoying apple pie! There was only one rule in paradise. Read that again, only ONE rule in paradise. Even something as stupid as a woman should be able to remember one rule. Just one rule! One! Yet Eve broke that rule the second God left (Genesis 3:6) and got a well deserved eternal punishment for all women ever for that: Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." :fear2:

#3 Women insult God by having sex with other women, in Church!
Don't believe me? Read Brother Ezekiel Bathfire's excellent post on the matter! What all these lesbian women clearly don't understand is that you can not get children from lesbian sex! Seems obvious enough, but unfortunately not obvious enough to reach the mind of women. The Bible mentions how wrong lesbians are a lot! Clearly God wanted that message to be clear. :thumbdown:

#4 Women keep whining about rape and keep refusing to marry their rapist even though God clearly commands it!
All these #MeToo and #Woke women clearly never bothered to read Deuteronomy 22:28-29 where God commands women to marry their rapist. Instead they keep whining and complaining as if there is something wrong with rape. Brother Percy explains this matter better than I ever could: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist? :wacko:

#5 Women are the reason Donald John Trump is no longer our president!
Donald J. Trump was sent by God to make America great again! Many Christians have compared Trump with King David and Moses. 53% of all men voted for Donald Trump. The other 47% no doubt being black, gay or Disney fans. Yet 57% of women voted for that evil communist Biden! You can thank women for destroying God's America! :angry:

#6 Women can not count!
Ever noticed how women claim they have no shoes while you keep breaking your neck over all the shoes that are lying around? Ever noticed them complaining they have nothing to wear while they go out every weekend and return with insane amounts of clothes? Proverbs 15:27 "Whoever is greedy for unjust gain troubles his own household" :nono:

Isabella White 01-11-2021 01:41 AM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1279445)
50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!

Every time I see a woman entering Church I puke in my mouth a little. Somehow they convinced themselves that there is a place for them in Heaven which is obviously not the case just as cats, dogs and vegans will never go to Heaven. Women have no souls. I keep pointing this out over and over again but unfortunately all women are too stupid to get the message.

#1 God tells women to be silent! Yet they keep yapping and yapping like there is no tomorrow!

#2 A woman destroyed God's paradise!

#3 Women insult God by having sex with other women, in Church!
Don't believe me? Read Brother Ezekiel Bathfire's excellent post on the matter! What all these lesbian women clearly don't understand is that you can not get children from lesbian sex! Seems obvious enough, but unfortunately not obvious enough to reach the mind of women. The Bible mentions how wrong lesbians are a lot! Clearly God wanted that message to be clear. :wacko:

#4 Women keep whining about rape and keep refusing to marry their rapist even though God clearly commands it!

#5 Women are the reason Donald John Trump is no longer our president! You can thank women for destroying God's America! :angry:

Oh, my goodness gracious! When I read through your very detailed message, dear Brother Cranky, why, I had to put down my teacup and saucer. I was horrified beyond belief! I could not believe the brazen attitude of those lascivious lezbeans, and in church, no less! Well, it bothered me so much that I decided that I must do a bit of research -- to better educate myself on the topic, in case it comes up again at some point in time. And, what did I find as I was being led by by the :lord-fancy: on my investigative mission? Everything that you have said is 100% true, Dear -- all of it -- and more!

I shall provide a video clip here that shows the veracity of your details. Sadly, the clip has been made by one of those :hell-4:ywood movie producers, and he has spared nothing at blaspheming our beloved :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :jesus-fancy:. How Almighty :god-fancy: must grieve when He sees this sort of thing.

Now, I do suggest that kiddies be sent out of the room before playing this video. And, elderly people, particularly those with pacemakers and others who are reliant on heart medication, should do the same. Ladies, this might be a good time to load the dishwasher, and gentlemen, well, what can an old lady tell you -- apart from nothing?


Cranky Old Man 01-21-2021 12:05 AM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
See Biden's inauguration today? Seen how he destroyed our economy in one huge sweep? You can thank women for that!

handmaiden 01-22-2021 09:52 AM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Is that picture of all those women wearing "Woke" t-shirts from a hooker convention? They are just standing there, displaying their wares. Not a blonde among, I might add.

James Hutchins 01-22-2021 01:31 PM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Frankly, I do not 'hate' women, I just find them to be rarely needed and they clutter up the place. Like the shoe shine boy. I need him in the morning and the evening. The rest of the time, he is just in the way and his only value is as a target for my Rod of Righteousness™.

Johny Joe Hold 01-27-2021 01:44 AM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
I never supported women serving in the military. Now, they are running the military. Biden is Commander in Chief and should be giving orders to women. Instead, they are giving the orders.

Today, there was an announcement women in the military can wear their hair anyway they want to. They can wear jewelry, nail polish, makeup and deck themselves out like harlots. All this while dressed for combat. Are these beauty queens who we want defending our country from Russia? I think our country is in danger more than it has ever been.

New Army hair and grooming standards allow for ponytails, buzz cuts and earrings | TheHill

James Hutchins 01-27-2021 06:41 PM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1280513)
I never supported women serving in the military. Now, they are running the military. Biden is Commander in Chief and should be giving orders to women. Instead, they are giving the orders.

Today, there was an announcement women in the military can wear their hair anyway they want to. They can wear jewelry, nail polish, makeup and deck themselves out like harlots. All this while dressed for combat. Are these beauty queens who we want defending our country from Russia? I think our country is in danger more than it has ever been.

New Army hair and grooming standards allow for ponytails, buzz cuts and earrings | TheHill

Right on target as usual Mayor!


I can just imagine some bosomy slut, running half naked across a battlefield, M60 chain gun spitting fire and her not missing a step in her 12" open toe do-m-like-a-dog pumps.


At least the cost would drop due to having to pay them less.

Madge Twenny 02-04-2021 10:12 AM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Can I be saved as a shemale?

Isabella White 02-04-2021 11:19 PM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madge Twenny (Post 1280806)
Can I be saved as a shemale?

Good heavens, Miss Madge: what kind of a question is that?! Kindly study this very carefully, and see if you can notice something that is very specific:

Genesis 1:27 "So :god-fancy: created man in his own image, in the image of :god-fancy: created he him; male and female created he them."

Now, then, I can't help but notice that, somehow or another, you have bypassed our cordial Introduction Forum. That is where we like our newcomers to post an informative, introductory message, just to say a cheerful "hello" to the :true-fancy: servants of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:.

I am more than happy to include the link to that forum, for your benefit, Dear:

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Whilst there, kindly pay very close attention to our simple requests at the top of the page, which I shall include here:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

We do look forward to welcoming you to :forum-fancy:, Dear, and may :god-fancy: bless you, as you seek :him-fancy:, here at :landover-fancy:.

Cranky Old Man 02-05-2021 12:23 AM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madge Twenny (Post 1280806)
Can I be saved as a shemale?

As women cannot go to Heaven, I understand trying to convert to a superior man instead. But as God knows all and sees all He will not be fooled by your deceit. (Psalm 139:2-6; Isaiah 40:13-14)

MitzaLizalor 02-05-2021 12:35 AM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1280826)
Genesis 1
27c
...male and female created he them."

In the absence of any information about pronouns (hi my name is Jer, I'm a communications influencer, my pronouns are zib and zob etc.) it should be pointed out that Adam's pronoun was not they/them and he wasn't gendernonspecific. Or both genders at the same time.

How do we know this? How do we know God didn't just meld into existence a small village of males and females? How do we know about the pronoun He used?

The answer is very simple. Just turn over the page where Creation Day Six is fleshed out a little.

Genesis 2
4a These are the generations of the heavens
4a and of the earth
4c when they were created
4d in the day that the LORD God made the earth
4e and the heavens
5a and every plant of the field
5b before it was in the earth
5c and every herb of the field
5d before it grew
5e for the LORD God had not caused it to rain
5g upon the earth
5h and there was not a man
5i to till the ground.

First God created a man, Adam. Plants existed from Creation Day Three before they grew and animals (from Creation Day Five) were similarly held in abeyance ready for their introduction to, and naming by, Adam once he'd been created. Eve was supplied to him later but we know that was on the sixth day too because God rested on the seventh day, having finished all His work. Hence we are certain that Adam's pronouns were not they/them and that God did not create him male and female. The plural pronoun is used because two humans were created, each in their own way, but both on Creation Day Six.

God always makes sure enough information is provided to avoid error and in turn to prevent heresy.

Jaredcaf 03-16-2021 05:22 AM

Praise His Magnificence. I am worthless scum and want to be hated!

smithdrakeJR 03-30-2021 03:30 PM

Get Professional Essay Writing Assistance from Experts
 
Finest essay writing ever! Godly Papers! How to find one you can trust? Well, a word of caution - you may have to read the KJV Holy Bible to get the best one. Using a Spiritual Advisor like Pastor Zeke-support to compose your religious article and Miss Cookie will be grateful to help you with your application!
https://landoverbaptist.org/

MitzaLizalor 04-02-2021 11:40 PM

Re: 50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
This is what happens. Now special regulations are needed to allow buzz cuts in the military?

Kiaset 05-13-2021 07:56 PM

gormzewl
 
God created woman for the sole purpose of pleasuring men, her father first and her husband next. She pleasures her father by serving him, and her husband after by serving him and also bearing children. It is impossible for a woman to be sexually aroused. A woman's body literally cannot experience sexual arousal because they cannot have an erection. If a woman tells you she is sexually aroused you can be sure it is a demon who is speaking through her. Or she might be a he who really is sexually aroused and that's even worse to find out late at night behind the diner where it's dark and you can't see. God hates women for the same reason intelligent men do. Women are trouble. And sometimes they have demonic man-rods that they hide away until it's too late.

MitzaLizalor 05-15-2021 01:50 PM

Re: 5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
The first woman did not have a father. Now we know that ribs are a zingy source for stem-cells (if that's how you think this worked out) but as for the rest of your unusual claims, more evidence will be required.

AkiraK 06-19-2021 07:32 PM

Re: 5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1279445)
5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!

https://i.imgur.com/ILxdEYB.png


Every time I see a woman entering Church I puke in my mouth a little. Somehow they convinced themselves that there is a place for them in Heaven which is obviously not the case just as cats, dogs and vegans will never go to Heaven. Women have no souls. I keep pointing this out over and over again but unfortunately all women are too stupid to get the message.

#1 God tells women to be silent! Yet they keep yapping and yapping like there is no tomorrow!
1 Timothy 2:11-12 could not be more clear on the matter: "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." How is it that no woman, ever, got that message? :o

#2 A woman destroyed God's paradise!
Remember that the next time you're enjoying apple pie! There was only one rule in paradise. Read that again, only ONE rule in paradise. Even something as stupid as a woman should be able to remember one rule. Just one rule! One! Yet Eve broke that rule the second God left (Genesis 3:6) and got a well deserved eternal punishment for all women ever for that: Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." :fear2:

#3 Women insult God by having sex with other women, in Church!
Don't believe me? Read Brother Ezekiel Bathfire's excellent post on the matter! What all these lesbian women clearly don't understand is that you can not get children from lesbian sex! Seems obvious enough, but unfortunately not obvious enough to reach the mind of women. The Bible mentions how wrong lesbians are a lot! Clearly God wanted that message to be clear. :thumbdown:

#4 Women keep whining about rape and keep refusing to marry their rapist even though God clearly commands it!
All these #MeToo and #Woke women clearly never bothered to read Deuteronomy 22:28-29 where God commands women to marry their rapist. Instead they keep whining and complaining as if there is something wrong with rape. Brother Percy explains this matter better than I ever could: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist? :wacko:

#5 Women are the reason Donald John Trump is no longer our president!
Donald J. Trump was sent by God to make America great again! Many Christians have compared Trump with King David and Moses. 53% of all men voted for Donald Trump. The other 47% no doubt being black, gay or Disney fans. Yet 57% of women voted for that evil communist Biden! You can thank women for destroying God's America! :angry:

#6 Women can not count!
Ever noticed how women claim they have no shoes while you keep breaking your neck over all the shoes that are lying around? Ever noticed them complaining they have nothing to wear while they go out every weekend and return with insane amounts of clothes? Proverbs 15:27 "Whoever is greedy for unjust gain troubles his own household" :nono:

i'm sorry, what?

Des 06-19-2021 09:17 PM

Re: 5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AkiraK (Post 1285823)
i'm sorry, what?

Do you have some learning disability? The reasons were all cited in the post.

Helenemort 11-29-2021 02:08 PM

, , ,
 
This is crazy. God Allah loves all his creations. Women are just as good as men in my religion of peace. It is your false teachings that treat women badly. I can show my face in my country and get educated. I am married and well off and can afford the rural women to take care of the cooking and my children. You angry old man are the one God Allah hates. The Hajj will rise and you will fall. I cancount very well and do calculus too.

handmaiden 11-29-2021 03:02 PM

Re: , , ,
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Helenemort (Post 1291713)
This is crazy. God Allah loves all his creations. Women are just as good as men in my religion of peace. It is your false teachings that treat women badly. I can show my face in my country and get educated. I am married and well off and can afford the rural women to take care of the cooking and my children. You angry old man are the one God Allah hates. The Hajj will rise and you will fall. I cancount very well and do calculus too.

The "religion of peace" that you are currently practicing is a culturally specific version of Islam pieced together from parts of the Koran by people who decided to ignore other parts because it suited their needs.

People do the same thing all the time with the Bible. Congratulations on being just as deluded as most of the world's self-described Christians.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved