The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=23496)

angels 06-28-2009 06:00 AM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity-Millennium (Post 350201)
Nobody should have corrected you. Even if you were wrong :( That's so judgmental.

Serenity, I came here to seek. And although some of the critisms, well all of the critisms were fully founded. I am now not getting into trouble, I am learning the art of respect and to love others, even when I feel that everyone is against me. Actually I am more humble and accepting of Our Lords words. And realise that what the good people here are trying to do is guide me to Heaven.:)

Serenity-Millennium 06-28-2009 06:05 AM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
Well, I shouldn't judge you! I'm so sorry.

angels 06-28-2009 06:07 AM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity-Millennium (Post 350206)
Well, I shouldn't judge you! I'm so sorry.

No need to be sorry.:). I am happier today than I have ever been. Life always finds a way. And through Jesus i am hopeful of Salvation.:thumbsup:

Serenity-Millennium 06-28-2009 06:28 AM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
AMEN! You don't need to just be hopeful. You can be secure in your salvation, for everyone is saved!

Miss April 06-28-2009 10:43 AM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity-Millennium (Post 350222)
AMEN! You don't need to just be hopeful. You can be secure in your salvation, for everyone is saved!

Queer Where does it say in the Bible Eveyone is Saved? Which Verse? please tell me:D

Serenity-Millennium 06-29-2009 02:41 AM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
Matthew 25: 37-40"Then those 'sheep' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?' Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.'



40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-29-2009 06:25 AM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity-Millennium (Post 350587)
Matthew 25: 37-40"Then those 'sheep' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?' Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.'



40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.


No one talks to sheep you imbecile.

KJV or HELLFIRE! :furious:

And if you want to follow that Scripture, why don't you give away your computer to the next hobo you see? :haha:

Serenity-Millennium 06-29-2009 01:58 PM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
If the hobo asked for my computer, I would.

Nobar King 06-29-2009 02:05 PM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
I could use a new computer. May I please have yours?

Serenity-Millennium 06-29-2009 04:22 PM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
What's your address?

Nurse Clampett 06-29-2009 05:37 PM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
Insanity-Millennium you have been driving some of us nuts by your constant hijacking of threads. Can you start one of your own and stick with it? Just keep your idiotic random observations contained so as not to afflict the rest of us with your retardation?:wacko:

Nobar King 06-29-2009 06:08 PM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
P.O. Box 54, Freehold Ia

Serenity-Millennium 06-29-2009 06:30 PM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nurse Clampett (Post 350929)
Insanity-Millennium you have been driving some of us nuts by your constant hijacking of threads. Can you start one of your own and stick with it? Just keep your idiotic random observations contained so as not to afflict the rest of us with your retardation?:wacko:

Of course! Can do, sister!:wub:

JennyD 07-02-2009 04:21 AM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!
 
Back to robots . . .

Certain "scientists" have created robots that EAT LIVING CREATURES and MAKE ENERGY FROM THEM! Four of the five eat bugs, but one eats mice!

Can Christian-eating robot lions be far off? :fear2:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:34 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved